Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 - Page 56

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I hate panchi...bec everyone else hated her and posts on her were funny. As a person who makes sense of humour posts she was a hit subject.
I hate vahb for her pdas.
I deteste her for what she did to syria..
For me real life personality really matters.
Though ppl do state I can do tooo much bbb on her...so cari ab sudhar na chahti hai.. Coz of recent warning and stuff..so I just can't care less for her and moved on.
Regarding ptettiest ... Madhura was by far the pretiest.
But vahbs hair and makeup was good and it made her look pretty.
She did have the best hair style, even now.
But I don't make many posts on her...just think she is human so let her live in peace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cari -  agree with you.. Panchi wasn't really liked  but the never-ending pda made us really hate Vahbz... in  other shows also actors date but don't show off their love the way we got here . Now  about her looks , she is pretty whatever make-up does or what  & her hair is good , but has the fats too. . Truely we have encouraged you about the fun posts.. now its fine we don't care for them 
Shreya-  I would read the tweets very rare, only when there wouln't be much in the posts but  now i think its better not to read... don't talk about kaala saaya dear. 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -sakshi-

Cari - agree with you.. Panchi wasn't really liked but the never-ending pda made us really hate Vahbz... in other shows also actors date but don't show off their love the way we got here . Now about her looks , she is pretty whatever make-up does or what & her hair is good , but has the fats too. . Truely we have encouraged you about the fun posts.. now its fine we don't care for them

Shreya- I would read the tweets very rare, only when there wouln't be much in the posts but now i think its better not to read... don't talk about kaala saaya dear.

Come on sakshi... I am the real kala saya... All this happened because I commented na
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This all does not make sense. I seconded pavi and hope things go back well very soon. Shreya stop calling urself that
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh god...what is this yar...plz our dear all friends-@dishu & @shirish...plz don't leave forum...plz...it was jst misunderstanding yar...hope u get it...!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Come on sakshi... I am the real kala saya... All this happened because I commented na

I know you quite well... you don't have to say that . You commented becoz  your friends suffered  but I commented as I couldn't stop myself.  Hope  this mu gets over soon .
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh bhaggu dishu and srish please dont leave like that...so much of jhamela just for an actor or star who we will never even see..its not even worth it. this is insane. both of you come back or i will spam both of your inboxes to infinity and beyond just like buzz lightyear. please don't leave!
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

U dont need 2 dishu.U came here b4 me.I wrote tht 4 myself coz I m hurt tht u really think tht I'll bash shreya but in reality I wrote the comment in favour vahbz evn b4 shreya commented.Infact I know I m not gud enough.I m rude,evil but sorry I always speak my heart.I m not angry at u nor I wnt 2 fight u.If I really wnted 2 have a fight wid u thn I would have never PMed u lil things.I PM personal things only 2 few ppl here & u r one of thm I m talking abt myself not abt u😳

Onl want 2 say one thing..."U both need 2 grow up" Never said something like this...Jst becoz of Mis understanding...u guys can stake the forum...its members...leave them...wht abt the friendship...the bonding tht v have...Wow...I must say tht celebs r really powerful...😆...becoz of them ve fite...N tell me wht's the matter ...Dishu n Srish...v have different pov...bt does tht mean th u will fite...n leave ...Iam disppointed n hurt...
@Dishu...  to hell with my FFs and SSs and any other posts. it was a mistake to be in a forum...

Really...Wow...so happy 2 see this...Cant u 2 understand each other pov...U both r rite...n both r wrong as welll...becoz the problem lies in understanding...Nobody is a Vahbz fan here...Shrish moved on...N thr is nothing wrong in wht Shreya said...Dishu...pls try 2 understand...Y the hell everybody is leaving...n tht 22 after being hurt...Atleast talk...
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what the'???!!!dishu!shrish...leaving the forum??honestly?aftr all we've been through together 4 over a year...ths friendshp nd al means [email protected] knw we luv ur fun posts n we luv u mre..stop caling urself [email protected] 2 ths forum was a mistake??u really mean that??cum on guys u r mre mature than that.,...plz plz dnt do this:-(plzzz and@shreya:dnt blame urself its nt ur fault
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

@Blue - Jus want to tell, Dishu herself said the same thing to me a few days back! She's sensible enough to understand stuff!

Pavi, U getting me wrong. I am nowhere doubting Dishu's sensibility or anyone else's. I do very well know how sensible she is. And am not even suggesting her anything. So where did all this come from?😕 I was just telling her that its the comments that we are talking abt. Neither was it sarcastic nor a personal attack in anyway. I dnt knw why u felt that. It was never my intention.