.Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

ROFL guys you have third class excuses to love Vahbiz πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

🀣
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Nope Farah not excuse just truth... Vahb messed with my friends,and I can't forgive her for that, and I don't mean Snigdha only. Anyhow I cannot be like you, I feel too much.

Just tell me tum kaise react karte if there were so many people showing their love to her and sweetly commenting about her size 0, her so called "PDA" and many other things ? 
You can't clap with only one hand. πŸ˜† 
And if she is that "good" and if you "love" her so much why don't you guys just ignore her ??? 

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

🀣

I tell you my friends are making me go away from my Sadu Buddhu Brainless Abhay πŸ˜­ I started avoiding every topic on him... kahin phir se start na ho jaey yeh log with their "EXTRA" love πŸ₯± πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#0099cc">ROFL guys you have third class excuses to love VahbizπŸ˜›πŸ˜†</font>

Best Answer Farah 🀣 i simply couldn't Stop myself rplying to it πŸ˜†

anyways, i have moved on frm Vahbz ki faltoo DiscussionπŸ₯± πŸ˜† so i don't care how much ppl gives her Love Donation πŸ˜› 🀣 and i have got a new bakra for giving love πŸ˜‰

Waisey I was just Checking to get sum Celeb Updates but nehi Lady VD ke Kaaley baadal yahan bhi hain just like in fb πŸ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@farah after ages u talked sense faru.I agree all ppl here have bad excuses 2 hate VD.Now I m bored of her wnt new bakra(may b I will find tht bakra in Madhubala forum) 2 bajaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@anurag evn I m fed up of vahbz ki discussion I wnt 2 move on LOL.Vahbz luks gud only in my fun post jst 2 add fun elements but know I feel fun post k liye bhi woh bahut ho gayi now I have 2 search new bakra 4 my fun post.Rest I really dont care abt her thts Y I wrote one whole big essay here 2 tell y v shuld not hate vahbz but I guess some ppl will still hold their fav vahbz.I guess they love her more thn their actual spouse:PπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Best Answer Farah 🀣 i simply couldn't Stop myself rplying to it πŸ˜†

anyways, i have moved on frm Vahbz ki faltoo DiscussionπŸ₯± πŸ˜† so i don't care how much ppl gives her Love Donation πŸ˜› 🀣 and i have got a new bakra for giving love πŸ˜‰

Waisey I was just Checking to get sum Celeb Updates but nehi Lady VD ke Kaaley baadal yahan bhi hain just like in fb πŸ˜†

Since 2-3 months I am seeing them giving 3rd class excuses... nahin nahin 4th class even 5th class... So I was dying to write it here πŸ˜†
Isi liye toh Vahbiz declaring herself "I am the best" cause she knows that people love her so much... "You can hate me, love me... but just can't ignore me. So bachcho carry on I am loving it". πŸ₯±

Good Anu stay away from their love... kahin tum bhi na Vivian se bohut dur chale jaao just like me... and we all know how much you love him πŸ˜›

Who is the new bakra ? πŸ˜²
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

I tell you my friends are making me go away from my Sadu Buddhu Brainless Abhay πŸ˜­ I started avoiding every topic on him... kahin phir se start na ho jaey yeh log with their "EXTRA" love πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

I knw...but what to do??? We can only hope samjhdar log kisi na kisi din toh samajh hi jayengeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 It seems Vahb is surely visiting the forum & reading this  thread, she has to come up with nice tweets.
about  viv-sid- vah...  Sid  can  easily flirt with vahb , as viv is blindly in love & ignorant of such things..  about this trio, where is his wife ?

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
stop getting personal shrish

and guys, just because shreya said that she wont ever trust vahbiz, u all r ready to ounce upon her. has she done any harm to you guys. frankly right now u guys r discussing vahbiz more than neone else and in discussing her, u r bashing members of the forum who have done you no harm. just becoz some ppl hate  or dislike someone does not mean that u will question their intellect or smartness. i agree that in the past we all have gone overboard in our comments against vahbiz, but some of you were also included in that, so now just because someone made one remark against her, to tum logon ne essays likhne shuru kar diye and u guys started throwing personal comments and remarks also. this is not done. at least stop bashing members of the forum in defending your fav. actors or actresses. if u dont like ppl discussing something, u can avoid reading it. there is really no need to post such snide remarks against members. 

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sakshi-

It seems Vahb is surely visiting the forum & reading this  thread, she has to come up with nice tweets.

about  viv-sid- vah...  Sid  can  easily flirt with vahb , as viv is blindly in love & ignorant of such things..  about this trio, where is his wife ?

@Red- Rofl...Not everyone's life and actions revolve around IF and this forum. πŸ˜†