Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

Shris DKDM main wo hai jo PKYEK main nehi tha...😳..Romance..😳..n Mohit main wo hai jo Viv main nehi tha...😳..Biceps..😳...Mohit is very hot...well atlest from Viv..πŸ˜‰...n he is still single so no no stlker..n more of that he care for his fans...n also try to reply each n everyone in twitter..which Viv never did..he always show an attitude..😑..Mohit is not like that n if we say that we r angry with him or sad..wo hame mana ta bhi hai...he is very cute..bechara camara pe interview dene se darta hai...Mouni have a bf but he never comes btn MR n MR..they always gave interview togather..bcz Mohit needs someone to face camara..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..hayeee mera Mohitwa(we gave him this name)...😳

So now all the die-hard PKYEK fans hate their favourite actors and characters???😲🀣

@Red - It is because he isn't a part of the same show. Otherwise Mouni would have definitely given interviews with him onlyπŸ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@debo God tune party badal li?Toh apna DP bhi change karle.Sorry 2 say i dont find Mohit hot as 4 mouni pta nhi pagal nai gaurav mai kya dekha?I saw thm in pati-patani & woh gaurav is really a dominating man😑.Mujhe bikhari lagta haiπŸ˜†.I watch tht pati-patani jst coz of GC & debo coz I used 2 lke thm in Ramayana.Vivu is rude,arrogant & evn lost his biceps but no doubt he is still the most charming ctor of TV coz of his luks.😳 & Mahadeva mai romance?I always feel uncomfortable watching ppl potraying God & goddess doing romance in TV.Mujhe Gods mai sirf radha-Krishna ka prem hi ka romance dekhne ka mazaaa ata hai.Mere mind Lord shiva serious god hai not romantic only my kanha is romantic LOL

@nishi oye Kathputli mai bhvandar aa rha.God kitni jaldi comment ho rahe hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

what ppl are pairing mouni with mohit ??😲 dont they know she is in a live-in-relationship with Gaurav Chopra for around 4 years  now ??😲

Dishu m talking about reellife not real...Nishi was try to pair her with Barun so I told her not to do that..

@Chakku...Gaurav is happy with Mouni n Mohit...n he like to watch them togather..he siad they r doing awsome..n moreover Mouni is very professnal..she now how to handle her reel n real life...not like some ppl..
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

@debo God tune party badal li?Toh apna DP bhi change karle.Sorry 2 say i dont find Mohit hot as 4 mouni pta nhi pagal nai gaurav mai kya dekha?I saw thm in pati-patani & woh gaurav is really a dominating man😑.Mujhe bikhari lagta haiπŸ˜†.I watch tht pati-patani jst coz of GC & debo coz I used 2 lke thm in Ramayana.Vivu is rude,arrogant & evn lost his biceps but no doubt he is still the most charming ctor of TV coz of his luks.😳 & Mahadeva mai romance?I always feel uncomfortable watching ppl potraying God & goddess doing romance in TV.Mujhe Gods mai sirf radha-Krishna ka prem hi ka romance dekhne ka mazaaa ata hai.Mere mind Lord shiva serious god hai not romantic only my kanha is romantic LOL

@nishi oye Kathputli mai bhvandar aa rha.God kitni jaldi comment ho rahe hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Black - Mera mind read kiya kya ??😲🀣

Exactly my thoughts🀣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

</div>

<div>
<font color="#cc00ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shris DKDM main wo hai jo PKYEK main nehi tha...😳..Romance..😳..n Mohit main wo hai jo Viv main nehi tha...😳..Biceps..😳...Mohit is very hot...well atlest from Viv..πŸ˜‰...n he is still single so no no stlker..n more of that he care for his fans...n also try to reply each n everyone in twitter..which Viv never did..he always show an attitude..😑..Mohit is not like that n if we say that we r angry with him or sad..wo hame mana ta bhi hai...he is very cute..bechara camara pe interview dene se darta hai...Mouni have a bf but he never comes btn MR n MR..they always gave interview togather..bcz Mohit needs someone to face camara..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..hayeee mera Mohitwa(we gave him this name)...😳</font>

Omg Debo is it u😲 πŸ˜† now i can very well say dat u love u'r new couple more Abhaya...πŸ˜† I know changes happens but dis is too much...😲 🀣never expected dis type of comments frm u ...

And haan now i consider myself as a very proud Fan of Vivian as ppl always compares him with their favouritesπŸ˜†
crazymeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

Ladaai khatam??πŸ˜”

is ka jawab thodi der me dungi...😊...ughh meri sister bhi na...thodi der me milungi..😊
Edited by crazymeow - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

Dishu m talking about reellife not real...Nishi was try to pair her with Barun so I told her not to do that..

@Chakku...Gaurav is happy with Mouni n Mohit...n he like to watch them togather..he siad they r doing awsome..n moreover Mouni is very professnal..she now how to handle her reel n real life...not like some ppl..

If those "SOME PEOPLE" do the same thing in their new shows, then I'll accompany you, but if they don't, then sorry to say, not with you.

Mouni is a very experienced actress and knows the industry well, whereas it was Vivian's first show as  lead where he got so much footage and shot to fame so much. He didn't know how to handle it. If you compare Vivian with Barun, the I'll disapprove, since Barun has played lead earlier also and has been a renowned face.Mohit is not that famous also to throw attitude.

And Debo, why did you call Vivian, a person full of attitude? haven't you seen his off-screen segments with Sid and Vishal? Does he act bossy? And he always gave interviews with Sukku before they had a tiff b/w them.😳 Plus he got along really well with Gurti on the last day of shoot unlike other actors. Now isn't he friendly? Just because he doesn't get time to sit on FB/Twitter and reply to each one individually, doesn't make him rude😳

Edited by chakku_chudail - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@chakku arey yaar smart & evil mind thinks alike LOLπŸ˜†

@all Sometime I feel ppl r insecure of vivu.I mean evn they cant deny ki vivu have luks 2 die 4 issliye woh kisi k bhi pankhe kyun na ho bash sirf vivu ko karenge.Let me tell u Vivu ki BBB sirf uske fans nikal sakte hai LOL.Yaar sachi rational banke socho TV mai kisi bhi actor k pass vivu jaise smart luk hai & I dont feel ashame 2 accept tht tht I started watching this show jst coz I found vivu hot in promo.As 4 VIVAH romance 2 b very frank I dont have nay problem wid tht & Y shuld I have also its jst their PDA is bit annoying so as long as vivu is hot & his expression rocks(Sachie I never c any other actor wid such cute expression.His expression as abhay were fab) I m on 4 his serials😳

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazymeow

is ka jawab thodi der me dungi...😊...ughh meri sister bhi na...thodi der me milungi..😊

OK, will wait dear😳  I hope you won't fight with meπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Shristi- Ekdum CorrectπŸ˜† Pehle i thought i was lowest grade abhaya fan as i hardly showed my feelings for Abhaya :( but now i m proud to be one atleast humlog dusrein shows ko dekhkar party toh nehi badalteπŸ˜†
ghor Kalyug πŸ˜†