Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faria86 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AmyLuvsDD

πŸ˜†...i m not intersted stalking you guys.😭...someone PM me that you guys bash DD & her Fans..πŸ˜†

dear there was misunderstanding which is clear now 
me too got that pm πŸ˜’  πŸ˜†
crazymeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

Thanks dear for understanding us. πŸ€— and faria and manniqra too understood us once we explained to them, but I dont know why Amy reacted that way. 

may be she was badly hurt...😊...nwayz hwz ur cutiepie/daughter????😊
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what is this fuss all about?Lol.!!!!!I see people shouting in capital letters . As usual , to lazy to read those pages. But,whatever I have skimmed through looks like a war was going on. πŸ˜†Btw Nishi, I am a DD fan, but not obsessed though.I like her.😳Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: austenrox

oh god..iss amy ki bhacchi kya problem kya hai..she is bashing abhay! grr. oh ..and "ms. sensible" .. VAMPIRES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EXPRESSIONLESS CAUSE THEY ARE MONSTERS DEVOID OF EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENGLISH KYA SAMAJH MEIN NAHIN AATI!?!?!? OH AND ABOUT YOUR DD FANDOM..LET ME BAJAAO YOU THROUGH ABHAY BBB STYLE KE DIALOGUES : 

" YEAH , YOU ARE LOYAL . JUST LIKE A STREET DOG. " 

πŸ˜‰ JO UKHAAR NAA HAI , UKHAAR LO. abhay riachand is said to be one of the most popular male  characters in indian tv...so your stupid comments on him can go to hell. people love him..millions of people , boys and girls..all over  india and even abroad! so please..apne faaltu comments apne paas rakho. 

abhay's dialogue πŸ˜‰ 
loved it πŸ˜†
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@esha at least you understood what was going on.. thanks 😊
crazymeow thumbnail
Originally posted by: cccppp

really very thanks to understand..or hamari joking se hurt huva ho to sorry..

sorry se kaam nhi chalne wala...mujhe to tumhare sir par laga hua wo flower chahiye...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@All now fight is over so this is 4 both the forum fans plz maintain peace yaar.If v'll fight lke cats toh cats ko inferiority complex ho jayega.Sharam nhi aati besharmo billi ki jagajh lete huye.They r so cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Humans hai so behave lke human.And ab jo bhi ek dusri ki burai karega woh bandarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@PKYEKians mere pyaare dubbo bahut patar patar ho gayi popat ki tarah abhi sab maun vrat mai jayege & Abhay k dialog ka jaap karene'Stay away frm fight'.Bolo Abhay dukhiyari bahu,abla nariyo k raksh,Pia k driver cum watchman cum BF  ki JehπŸ˜‰(Abhay ka sacha pyar jeh)

@Geetians Chalo all is well whn ends well.I hope 2 c u all in Kathputli forum & hum milke humari fav ki band bajaye.Right now humari fav vahbz hai but I m sure jab vivu DD k saath kaam karega toh tum logo ki bhi woh fav ho jayegi.She have tht charm 2 make anybody fall 4 her coz she is so bhari ki sab fall ho jate hai LOL🀣
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

oh god..iss amy ki bhacchi kya problem kya hai..she is bashing abhay! grr. oh ..and "ms. sensible" .. VAMPIRES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EXPRESSIONLESS CAUSE THEY ARE MONSTERS DEVOID OF EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENGLISH KYA SAMAJH MEIN NAHIN AATI!?!?!? OH AND ABOUT YOUR DD FANDOM..LET ME BAJAAO YOU THROUGH ABHAY BBB STYLE KE DIALOGUES : 

" YEAH , YOU ARE LOYAL . JUST LIKE A STREET DOG. " 

πŸ˜‰ JO UKHAAR NAA HAI , UKHAAR LO. abhay riachand is said to be one of the most popular male  characters in indian tv...so your stupid comments on him can go to hell. people love him..millions of people , boys and girls..all over  india and even abroad! so please..apne faaltu comments apne paas rakho. 

damn girl, i thought u r always the calm one? What happened to you? Fiesty. πŸ˜†

Parvi- U have become a gangster. Keep it up. U remind me of my earlier days.πŸ˜†

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 12 years ago
crazymeow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

@Crazymeow, u're sensible unlike ur name πŸ˜†

Thanks dear for understanding us!!..

We never bashed Drashti here n i guess u know it... And our Vahbbiz love is famous in pura I-F πŸ˜†

Look, many from our forum our going to be in the Kathputli forum [[ Vivu fans ]], and the same from ur forum [[ DD fans ]] , so better remain at peace else i won't be surprised if both the fan groups keep fighting in Kath forum too... 

N pls, since we never bashed DD in our forum... Pls c to it that Vivian is not bashed in ur forum [[ Geet ]] as well...

I know u guys love Drashti a lot but that does NOT mean that  people there would go on speaking negative about our Vivian!!.. πŸ˜› I personally won't tolerate that next time πŸ˜‰

And u know what, just telling..  '' Some '' Drash fans have spoiled the image of sensible fans like u... 

yup..i knw ur luv 4 VAHB...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
believe me...we r also fed of dis bashing...but some people luv 2 hate someone/something...can't help  it...πŸ˜•
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

muah!!! πŸ˜†