PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
i cant say i like drashti...but i also can,t say i dislike drashti...
i can,t like vivi n dd...couple...
do din pehlay carisma nay thread banai thi larki walo larka walo...ab kya huwa...
i want abhiya...visu...
🀣
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

ok we havent bashed DD yet...but since u have started bashing so now i will show u a demo of bashing πŸ˜‰...here goes...
just like u think Vivian is expressionless, even i think DD can only cry, haven't seen any acting skills from her πŸ˜›...there r no big DD fans in this forum and FYI noone really cares abt ur DD πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
and we have never called Vivian expressionless...most of us hate KSG 🀒 and good if DD is paired with KSG 🀣...u can go and start praying for DD to b paired with KSG, Barun etc actors 🀣...all the best πŸ˜†

PS: no offence meant to other DD fans who dont wanna fight but i had to reply this one πŸ˜›
we are also not care about VIVIANπŸ˜†...oh really you dont care about DD thats why your every Topic started & ended with DD...🀣🀣

Nishi- churaofied Abhay's demo line? 🀣
call carisma...she open thread of vivi n vd...she solves the problem...
Originally posted by AmyLuvsDD

🀣
we are also not care about VIVIANπŸ˜†...oh really you dont care about DD thats why your every Topic started & ended with DD...🀣🀣

stopyour madness pls who u r i am not know your name.,...and pls abhi show chalu nahi huva agar tumhe vivan ke bare me kuch bhi kehna he to apne thread me jakar kaho vaha pe more people support u...pls..pls...plsss...go to your original home...
hey bhaggu yahan war kyun chal rahi hai!!guys just chill yaar!!
Meera- let's start singing songs lol
carima can,t opened thread...at geet forum n pkyek...about vivi n vd...yeh sar par charh gaye hai...lol...
@AmyLuvsDD :
madam, since you seems to be having some problems reading small sized fonts, i m writing in biggest possible IF font to let you know that we never bashed DD or her fans. WE WERE ONLY COMMENTING AGAINST OUR OWN VAHBIZ. Most of your fellow DD fans have understood that there was a misunderstanding and have left, kindly you also open your eyes and read the truth and let us bajao our precious Vahbiz πŸ˜†
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AmyLuvsDD

🀣

hahaha...u r funny 🀣🀣🀣
if u go through this tweet thread, u will know we discuss like 100 actors πŸ˜†...but never before any crazy fan group came to attack like u all did 🀣...first time we talked abt DD and u guys r here, proves 🀣
btw u all also talk abt Vivian in ur forum but we r not that crazy to invade ur forum and take copyrights on talking abt him 🀣