rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#006600">Eeewww, I thought that he had made six pack abs🤪</font>

<font color="#006600">And what's up with their addiction for each other??🤣Always come colour co-ordinated🤣Silver-silver🤣</font>

is it really the same viv who once played abhay raichand
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup debina is pretty haha ur right nishi we cant spam like them
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah debina is very pretty and from whatever i saw of her in pati patni aur woh she is truly an amazing and a very affectionate person also. 
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dishu she is an awesome actor too. try watching chiriya ghar she is a riot there

Debina is hated in GHSP forum just like in our forum Biz is hated 😆...just like we have given names to Biz, they gave this name mataji to Debina 😆

this makes me believe that if reel couple dont turn real they r bashed in forums...fans always want reel to become real...lol...same happens with Pratigya forum lead couple as Cari says where male lead has a GF who is in the same show.
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ nishi may be u r right but debina never interfear in guru 'professional life, he always gave interview with dd n always kept his personal life aside ...
and if viv do the same ,i m sure atlest mai to biz ke upar kabhi koi cmnt nh karti 😆 infact i liked vivbiz couple but there constant pda pata nh kuy asahniye hogye ? 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya4evr

@ nishi may be u r right but debina never interfear in guru 'professional life, he always gave interview with dd n always kept his personal life aside ...
and if viv do the same ,i m sure atlest mai to biz ke upar kabhi koi cmnt nh karti 😆 infact i liked vivbiz couple but there constant pda pata nh kuy asahniye hogye ? 😆

lol say this to Geet fans 😆...they will tell u what a big PDA queen Debina is 😆...they still think Biz cannot b worst than Debina as she was the mataji of all PDAs 🤣...she even forced Gurmeet to marry her when Maaneet jodi was getting popular and she also forced Gurmeet to put tatoo with her name on his hand ðŸ¤£...these stories u will hear 🤣
and they never got Gurti interviews after that 😆...not only this, there r rumous that Gurti too had this loggerhead problem just like ViSu and obviously they blame mataji for it 😆
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu1909

is it really the same viv who once played abhay raichand

🤣looks like moo bichare ka saara khana kha jati hai😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agar saare reel couples real couples banne lage to actors ko har 3-4 saal baad nayin shaadi karni padegi, u see har naye serial ke saath nayi shaadi ðŸ¤£ 

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nishi i know i have read they were telling gurti shld get married and debina is kmh ...she is not allowing this to happen they have bashed her a lot lol debina forced guru to marry her...