Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The story is developing nicely but we want more arhi please!
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab update...
i am loving this story...
its very different..
bubblycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
interesting update.
continue soon..
sowms1395 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Psychedelic

I dont know why but the whole article writing and the Capital D reminded me of the movie Wake up Sid and the magazine featured in that - Mumbai Beat I think! :D

When I read about the knock on the door, my mind had already gone into overdrive thinking she was writing about her first encounter with Arnav and how he might then read the magazine at a future date and all that only to realise that this was different as I read on. :P

Thanks for the PM Appy! :) Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

EXACTLY what i felt. Thanks for the PM
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This just shows how much he is getting to her. She's writing about him, thinking about him all of the time and wants to see him...lovely.
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heya..

interesting...loved the story..

must say khushi is really creative..

many thanks for the pm..:]

continue soon..
farha5556 thumbnail
for almost a week iwas searching for this ff.i found it with help of google.do pm me plsss.i am very much attached
Ashila123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing loved it can't wait for the nxt update thank u sooo much xx
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. It was very well written. Khushi wrote her article on him!!! I hope Arnav gets to read it. I can't wait for the next part. Please continue soon.
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aps Jaan🤗
I read TSOL all in a go !!
And beta you made me mad !!So mad that after every 2 words I literally need to check if what Im trying to say and have written sound the same or not...Im using backspace too much and all thanks to you !!

This is such an amazing FF.,...I love the characters..
Lavanya is Khushi's friends and in no way related to Arnav at all.that a change ..but the biggest of all is the fact that Aman and Arnav dont even know they both exist..I mean yaa they do now, but they dont know eeach other and Arnav doesnt do his Aman jaap here...!!1 That 's a reason to be very happy!!
So is this NK the same NK we had in the show just that he's definitely the more mature and more hard working bandha with definitely loadss of sense...Whixh somehow is very rarely expected out of him...So when I read that Khushi has a NK bhai !! I couldnt  stip laughing for a few mins( no offence) and later on I started liking the new gruffy NK !! Seriously he is mothered by Khushi Im sure...She taking care of his closet and all that..And the best is he strokes a chord so well with Arnav someone like him ran away from the jail haan ...thats actually interesting

And Im wondering...why exactly did Arnav end up in the jail for ??The reason seems totally mysterious and I guess mystery and Arnav are like soul partners... So even he does like Khushi...But the part where you describe him hugging Khushi and the way he felt...Well I had to laugh...Seriously Arnav bitwa control... You dont even have any idea about what your thoughts are leading you into and you've already started getting jealous...Yipppeee !!So is the introspection of Yaa I love him/her coming sooner here ??
And Khushi !!Wooo she's a writer...well I guess that another added newest proffession to the list which Ive seen in so many FFs...And I just love the idea of her being a writer if she's gonna end up writing articles like the one you updated in the last part...It just puts her feelings on paper though Im damn sure she still hasnt acknowledged them at all...And im just guessing that probably she'll realise that only when she's writing something more about it...And I hope Arnav reads what she writes...

And that was my long comment for commenting late !!
Loved it Aps...
And so Id be expecting PMs for this too