Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
going nicely...that shyam is a creep everywhere...hehehe...dying to read arnav's entry in khushi madam's life...continue soon dear n thnx 4da pm...
sanchi333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys here is part 3 of my FF πŸ˜‰
Precap:Lavanya offers Khushi her dress

Khushi and Lavanya reached the party venue. It was beautifully decorated with red and white decors.The whole place seemed like heaven. Khushi had never attended a party in her life.She was so excited.
Khushi: Wow this is so beautiful. Iv never seen anything like this before πŸ˜Š
Lavanya: Yea it is very beautiful and i told you right Arnav singh raizada is organising it.. So obviously its gonna be "wooowww" πŸ˜‰
Khushi: heheheh.. I knew you would say that πŸ˜†

Khushi was wearing a red dress
And Lavanya was wearing a pink dress
It looked over like the angels had tripped over and taken human form on the earth πŸ˜Š
The whole college couldnt help staring at them
Khushi felt very uncomfortable and kept pulling her dress πŸ˜† U see she wasnt used to such things πŸ˜‰

Then Shyam came to them as soon as he saw them. He was so attracted by khushi..Obviously he was lusting on her πŸ€’
Shyam: Hey would you like to join us??
Lavanya: ummm i think im going wit my dance partner..why dont you take Khushi along?
Khushi: But La.. i ...πŸ˜•
Lavanya: Its ok Khushi.. U have to spend some time with boys.. Its fun meanwhile im going with NK πŸ˜ƒ

La just walks away with NKπŸ˜†

Shyam: So khushi do you want a drink??🀒
Khushi: No no im fine😲..Would you mind if i just go to the restroom for a minuteπŸ˜•
Shyam: No problem..
She lied to Shyam as she started feeling uncomfortable the way he stared at her🀒

Khushi was scared and started looking for Lavanya. She sees a crowd gathered in front of her screaming "ASR!! ASR !! ASR!! ASR!!"
Khushi: *in her mind* O finally im getting to see who this ASR is.. Lavanya talks so much about him let me see who he is.πŸ˜‰

She pushes herself through the crowd trying to see who he is but is unable to see so she tries to move further but accidently gets pushed too much in front and lands right in front of ASR's shoulder..The spotlight was on them. She was nervous,scared. The crowd stopped screaming and stared at her.ASR was boiling with anger at the thought of a middle class girl landing on his shoulder. He clutches her shoulder real tight tat she yells in pain "aaah"
ASR is not able to see her clearly as the lights are too bright nor is khushi able to see him
ASR : Who are you?? And what do you think of yourself??
Khushi: Im Khh--uushi.. Im sorry i..
ASR; Shutup.. You think i cant make out.. Wearing western clothes doesnt make you look rich.. 
Khushi: But.. I was just

ASR ruthlessly pushes her away from him..
ASR: I dont want to spoil my image because of you. So get lost and dont ever cross my way again..

Khushi is all in tears. She never expected this scene at the fresher's party.Meanwhile Shyam is searching for Khushi, he finds her sitting on a bench alone crying

Shyam: What happned Khushi, are you fine??
Khushi wipes her tears
Khushi: Oh yes.. Sorry i took too much time but i dont feel alright id like to be alone for a while
Shyam: No problem jus take care and if you need anything call me.. Here is my number 08583638
Khushi: Ya sure thankyou.. You are very nice πŸ˜Š
Shyam: *In his mind* Yes!! Finally iv impressesd her a little bit atleast. Now it wont be long until i will have her in my life.🀒

Khushi proceeds towards the restroom and is unaware that Arnav is also going there through the other way..
They accidently bump each other. Arnav is so mesmerized by Khushi's beauty that he holds on to her like a prince holding his princess πŸ˜‰
Suddenly Aman enters (He is ASR's best freind πŸ˜†)
Aman: Huh?? ASR .. Isnt this the same middle class girl?? What are you doing with her tat too holding her hand..
ASR: What?? She is the same girl?? She bumped into me on purpose and..
Khushi: No i didn i was..πŸ˜•
ASR: Stop giving me reasons Khushi.. (He learnt her name πŸ˜³)
Dont ever try to come in my way again..😑

ASR left the place with Aman in anger. Khushi became more sad.She mutters "idiotic laard governor". She returns back to the hostel..😭

Next part will be about Arnav and Khushi's project where tey will come close a bit πŸ˜Š Come back tomorrow for more updates on my FF.. Till then i want your support by your likes and comments and pm's ofcourse πŸ˜†.. Debuddy me if i irritate you.. πŸ˜­

Love you all,
Sanchia πŸ˜†

pt4-pg10
Edited by sanchi333 - 11 years ago
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm..loved it..
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update but i wanna see more of fresher party wht happend in party...
jnfrjnfr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nce update!!
waiting 4 nxt part.
sanchi333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja102

nice update but i wanna see more of fresher party wht happend in party...

Sorry yar that was all i coud think of because i had many ideas but others have used it so it will be like im copyin theirs so i did my best not to copy others ideas πŸ˜­.. Im really sorry if this update disappointed you..!! And my mind is jus 14 years old to work more faster πŸ˜­

And also a huuugggeee thankyou to all of you for supporting me with your likes and comments πŸ˜Š
Edited by sanchi333 - 12 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting plot!! waiting for the next update!!! btw thanks for the pm!!πŸ€—
SereneLady thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Very nice dear...thanks for the pm πŸ˜³ waiting for the next part πŸ˜³
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update n thanks for the pm. Why I felt this part was short.. Pls update soon with loads of Arshi interaction.
sanchi333 thumbnail
Yea actually Arnav's character is supposed to be ruthless and thats why there was only hate.. It will take time for romance to build up.. And in the coming uodates i will write about how they will start developing feelings for each other.. But At the same time shyam is also important for the story to procede so today there was more of that creep but  tomroow il try to cut out shyam and bring in onli Arnav πŸ˜Š

And also a huuugeee thanks to all of you for your support .. love you all πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sanchi333 - 12 years ago