aakesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow that was really nice.
thank youfor thepm.
Iluvmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Luved it it was so awwwesome and I luved the way both of them are starting to like each others company
Sushi_freebird thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsum update...waitin eagerly for the next one...
spoorthi thumbnail
awesome part sanchi
loved it
khushi is promoted as arnav's assistant ,that is really nice
so now on many nok jhoks,and romanceπŸ˜‰
plz make build arhi relationship even more before shyam does something
plz continue soon
sanchi333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
 Part 13 updating.. Sorry guys im busy and i have slight fever too  and i have to update my SS as well.. So its short..Its dark  but dont worry i wont drag it like CV's.. but i  will clear it all soon and wen i do "Shyam Jha" will be chased away πŸ˜† Well i am not able to update on weekends so i wont be updating on friday and saturday.. πŸ˜­ Continue reading!! πŸ˜‰

They had fallen for each other but didnt confess their feelings..
At college..
Shyam: Khushi i need to talk to you.. please come to the "ideal cafe".. Its important..
Khushi: Yea il be there..See ya later πŸ˜Š
Khushi had no idea about Shyam's plan..Shyam was thinking of kidnapping Khushi and having her for himself as he was enraged that she was now ignoring him and hanging out with Arnav.. He had promised to ruin her life..

Khushi reached the cafe and had a little chit chat with him..
Khushi: Well you said its important.. Tell me fast.. I have to go for work..
Shyam: Actually my mother is sick and she wants to see you.. Are you ready to meet her??..
Khushi: Y not? Lets not waste time.. Hurry..

He drove her to an unknown area and then into a forest..
Khushi began to suspect something wrong and starting questioning him..
Khushi: Where are you taking me shyam! Tell me please.. and i want to go home..

Shyam smiled but didnt reply.. Khushi picked up her phone to call someone but he grabbed it from her hands and threw it out..Khushi began to panick more.She started screaming for help but he locked all the doors and windows and increased the radio volume so that nobody could hear her..She cried and cried but there was no one to help her.. 

He cupped her mouth and dragged her inside a hut..But he forgot to take her bag away from her..
Shyam: I will be right back sweetheart.. I want my first night with you to be special!!..

She was so terrified by these words.. She never thought he was like this.. She begged him..
Khushi: Shyam please.. I beg you..
Shyam: No khushi.. I love you and i know you too love me but that Arnav is a barrier so first il remove him from our way and then we both can live happily..
Khushi: No Shyam please leave Arnav alone.. nooo

she screamed and cried for help but nobody head her.. Shyam drove off with a plan to harm Arnav..

Suddenly Kushi remembered that she had her bag.. She also had a second phone.. The one that she used for office purposes!!.. She tried dialling Arnav's number but there was no network.. She was shattered.. Arnav would be hurt so would she.. She prayed to Devi Maiyya and kept trying to call Arnav..

Shyam on the other hand hired goons to get hold of Arnav and get him to the same hut that Khushi was in..

Khushi heard footsteps so she hid her phone back in her bag and hid her bag under some hay..She was shocked to see Arnav being dragged in.. He screamed and moaned in pain as tied him to a chair..

Shyam: See Arnav.. Now Khushi is mine and only mine forever.. You can never have her now.. and tonight i am going to make her mine forever.. but the sad part is that you will be witnessing it and unable to react.. Haahahahahahahaha..
Arnav: Shutup Shyam.. dont you dare touch Khushi.. I will kill you..
Shyam: Haahahaa look at this then..

Shyam tied Khushi to another chair and kept touching her hands ,then her neck and then her face..She started crying loudly but it was of no use.. Arnav was fuming with anger and felt like killing Shyam but he too was helpless..

Shyam was enjoying what he was doing and he also kissed Khushi on her cheek but was unable to kiss her lips as she tried her best to avoid it..

Suddenly Shyam's phone started ringing..There was a girl on the other end of the line..
Girl: Hi Baby.. Im waiting for you.. Arent you coming..
Shyam: Ummm il be there in some time ok.. Bye mwuuuah..

Shyam: Hey you too dont try anything smart while im away..I will be back soon as i dont want my first night with Khushi to go as a waste..

Arnav's Dad had actually never bothered was Arnav did cause he thought that Arnav might have stayed over at a freinds place and La was sooo busy with NK that she had forgotten to enquire if Khushi was fine..

At the hut..
Arnav: Khushi how did you land here.. Tell me..
Khushi: *Khushi explains how shyam fooled her into visitng his mother*..But then how did you land here Arnav..
Arnav: Well as usual i was getting on my way to office and i found a man lying in front of my car.. So when i went up to him.. some goons attacked me from behind and cupped my mouth with a cloth.. And when i opened my eyes i was in a forest..
Khushi: I never expected this.. I want to go back home Arnav.. Im very scared..And this rope is not even getting untied..

they tried for the next two hours but nothing happened..after sometime Shyam returned..

Shyam: See im back and its time now.. 

He began walking towards Khushi and unbuttoning his shirt.. Khushi was terrified and began screaming and crying..

Arnav couldnt take it any longer.. He tried untying the rope but he failed..Shyam was getting closer every second and finally he threw his shirt,e untied her and pushed her over the hay..He pulled her salwar kameez and it almost tore.. He was just about to tear the rest of her clothing when he felt two strong hands pulling him from behind.. 

It was none other than Arnav.. Arnav had tried for one last time desperately and succeeded..He held shyam tight and punched him hard..He banged him to the wall until he was unconcious.. 

He helped Khushi and put his coat over her body..Now she felt safe.. She hugged Arnav tightly and cried in his arms.. She had never experienced anything like this before.. She was terrified the way Shyam had harrased her..She pleaded Arnav to take her back home..

Arnav called the police and had Shyam arrested.. Khushi didnt want to return to the hostel to she decided to stay over at RM.. Arnav decided not to tell anyone anything until morning..

Now Khushi and Arnav are staying in 1 house.. So you think everything will be quiet?? No way πŸ˜†

Thats it for today guys.. I will update tomorrow.. Please leave in your likes and comments.. Mwuuuah tc

Love you all,
Sanchia πŸ˜†

Edited by sanchi333 - 11 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
OMG!
I love you for this!
arhi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tht was an awesum update,,,,
can't wait fr de nxt one!!!