Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 - Page 46

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

leaving chotu sa comment again since helping dad with something its ok

SuYan's confrontation scene with parents although not a confrontation one...hehehe I loved it, could imagine Mr Bajpayee all stern and mean but then warming up to him... i suck at writing dramatic and confrontation scenes lol
it would be fun to see some scenes like he tries to stop SuYaan from romancing or something like a comedy type scene🤣. hehe will defo try to include something of the sort and YAY Mumma saying Guju <3 also her convo with Suhana was too cute

Rohan-Nisha-Ayaan convo was cute and funny as well she's just mad n he likes that most abt her

Daaru Desi 🥳

VMs ka toh you know how I feel😛 yup n i love how u made the tie-scene avis...have them saved

Thank u Chandz!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Loved this part Shona. The SuYaan scene with Suhana's parents was too good. Loved how Suhana's mum reacted and the little scene between mum-daughter was sweet. I'm loving Nisha, how she lied to her bro on the phone lol. Looking forward to the next part, in Goa :D
shona. thumbnail
Thank u Siddhi
glad u liked this part n hope u like the next one also

shona. thumbnail
Part 25

The gang arrived at Ayaan's villa by 9:30am.

"sorry guys this is my smallest villa so some of us are gonna have to share rooms...this villa was bought only for me and my partying not to stay here for long," Ayaan said mainly to Suhana,Nisha, Dhruv and Riddhi who hadn't been here before.

The villa was grand and luxurious as Suhana had come to expect from Ayaan. The gang decided on taking a nap before anything else as all of them were knackered.

Suhana was sharing rooms with Nisha as Sanya-Riddhi, Rohit-Dhruv and Rohan took up the other rooms. Ayaan went into his room, obviously the last time he was here he hadn't left the room this tidy, he had broken everything in sight out of grief at the news of his parents demise, OP(Om Prakash) his house helper must have cleaned everything up after her left.

He was exhausted from driving through the night so fell asleep instantly.

It was 12:30pm when water droplets falling slowly on his face woke Ayaan. He slowly opened his eyes so notice Suhana dressed in a beautiful pink summer dress smiling down at him

"Rise and shine" she chimed. And he blinked a couple of times to make sure she was actually there. She was, her hair was dripping wet as it had just been washed, she'd used it to wake him.

"No let's go back to sleep," Ayaan moaned in his sleep, he was still sleep deprived.

"Come on get up, freshen up and eat something," Suhana said trying to pull Ayaan up but instead he pulled her down and rolled over so he was on top.

"Ayaan what are you doing?" Suhana said,

"hmm you tell me," Ayaan said slowly kissing her forehead and was moving down to her lips when she put her fingers to his lips

"pyar karne ke liye pura din hai, pehle fresh ho jao," Suhana said.

"or what?" Ayaan challenged

"or," Suhana contemplated for a second and then began tickling him in the hope he would be ticklish which he was, instantly his hold on Suhana loosened as he tried to fight her off.

Ayaan finally got out of bed and went into the shower.

Half an hour later the 8 friends were having brunch and going through the day's activities; they were going to go to the beach after lunch, some shopping later and then party.

"Bloody hell, I've been in India for over a week and I'm already a darker shade if tanned," Dhruv said applying sunscreen on his arms.

"You're applying the wrong cream, you need Fair and Handsome to regain your fairness," Riddhi said giggling.

"Pracharan ki mata khabhi toh kuch useful advice do," Dhruv said irritated by the heat.

Across the beach Rohit and Sanya were walking in along the beach, in the shallow waters, Rohan and Nisha were horse riding and joking around. Ayaan and Suhana was sitting together, she was resting her head against his shoulder.

"How hard is it to be back here?" Suhana asked

"not as hard as I expected," Ayaan said, "it's cool to be back, you know we'd come here like every month for a weekend and totally get wasted and forget that the rest of the world existed...when I wasn't responsible for a huge company, when I knew despite everything else my parents would clean up my mess, before I wanted to gain your parents' approval"

"You already won them over," Suhana replied as her phone rang, it was from the hospital. She was on the phone for almost an hour. Dhruv came over to Ayaan.

"Does it not bother you that she's not paying attention to you?"

"naah, for all we know she could be saving someone's life over the phone," Ayaan replied paused and then said, "come on,let's have a game of volleyball,"

"Volleyball?" Dhruv asked

"yup let's see if the Brits play volleyball as well as football," Ayaan joked

"you sure you'll be able to surf without a cricket bat," Dhruv mocked.

The gang got together to play, Dhruv,Rohit,Sanya and Suhana in one team, Ayaan, Nisha, Rohan and Riddhi in the other team.

"Good luck, and make sure you don't go light on me," Suhana said to Ayaan

"Even if I did I'd still beat you," Ayaan smirked

"We'll see about that," Suhana said, "wait, if I beat you then will you tell me what you've been trying since my parents left?" Suhana said, Ayaan looked surprised, "just coz you don't tell me Ayaan it doesn't mean I don't know, I read it in your face,"

"Yeah ok deal," Ayaan said, a part of him wanted to lose this volleyball match so he could finally ask Suhana what he wanted to for the last week, another part wanted more time to speculate her answer.

Suhana guessed what battle was waging in Ayaan's mind and wanted him to get it off his chest and also because she wanted to give him the answer he wanted to hear.

The volleyball match got underway. Though it was a close match it was eventually won by Dhruv's team.

"Oh crap," Ayaan said. Suhana approached.

"So?" Suhana asked

"Give me 24 hours? I wanna make it perfect," Ayaan said

leave back ur feedback guys :)

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL...i said everything on FB😛

Mega excited for the next part...Ayaan ka perfect marraige proposal😍
I wish u wud have written two parts today😆
shona. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

LOL...i said everything on FB😛 lol yes u did😊

Mega excited for the next part...Ayaan ka perfect marraige proposal😍
I wish u wud have written two parts today😆 LOL i cant type so much other wise I'd write the whole thing today itself...maybe next part tomorrow

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shona.

[LOL i cant type so much other wise I'd write the whole thing today itself...maybe next part tomorrow 

next part tmrw only??

*doing bhangra* 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hehehe LOVED that SuShan+TaAnu mixed scene😍 and Dhruv and Riddhi's mini banter...ROFL Fair and Handsome🤣 but cannot wait till the next update😍
shona. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

hehehe LOVED that SuShan+TaAnu mixed scene😍 and Dhruv and Riddhi's mini banter...ROFL Fair and Handsome🤣 but cannot wait till the next update😍

lol glad u liked😊

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good one Shona.. Loved Suhana waking up Ayaan... Dhurv and Riddi's Fair and Handsome ..🤣  Suyaan at beach and Ayaan understanding her talking in phone and last basketball match...