FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Why do u want to wrap this soon?? šŸ˜­
If u are planning to write one more HarshIni FF then i am finešŸ˜³..warnašŸ˜” & šŸ’”

i just dont wanna drag for too long...i'll get bored off it...will bring it to a logic finish...still got alot of SuYaan to write before it ends...

as for another harshini FF...if i get a idea/concept then will surely write it

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this part made me crack up so much. First with Rohan and Nisha...gosh my KryAnšŸ˜ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ "dude its for your own safety" and the whole goal thing

Next the whole aunties begging Ayaan to marry their daughtersšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ classic...somehow I imagined hello hi bye bye and Manvi's chachi from EHM as the auntiesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Rohan is a epic character lol I want KT in that type of role...Sameer was sorta like that but Rohan is Rohan
Originally posted by Tani91

šŸ¤£ this part made me crack up so much. First with Rohan and Nisha...gosh my KryAnšŸ˜ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ "dude its for your own safety" and the whole goal thing
lol i wanna see KryAn in roles similar to themselves coz they are so hilarious n awesome so trying that with Rohan and Nisha...btw my football prediction came true Fabregas did score for Spain today n i did exactly wat Nisha didšŸ¤£

Next the whole aunties begging Ayaan to marry their daughtersšŸ¤£ classic...somehow I imagined hello hi bye bye and Manvi's chachi from EHM as the auntiesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I had exactly those two in mind wen writing it...esp chachi from EHM

Rohan is a epic character lol I want KT in that type of role...Sameer was sorta like that but Rohan is Rohan
Rohan is my most fav character i've written in any of my fics ever! n cant imagine anyone but KT doing such a role...KT has awesome comic timing...i mean he gives the most hilarious interviews everšŸ˜†

nways Thanks ChandzšŸ¤—
^ROFL what wavelength...when that aunty said "haye kitna sona munda hai" I was like CHACHI writen all over thatšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
haha HarshIni fans ki telepathy

lol that's definately Chachi

btw next part adding KS and APK into the fic as well...wedding guests lol

Shona hllarious FF where Ayaan is stuked between aunties to get married with their daughters and Rohan answers was superb..šŸ¤£

Rohan and Nisha love story started ...

Originally posted by shona.

btw next part adding KS and APK into the fic as well...wedding guests lol

OMFG..I am dying to read the next update nowšŸ˜
wedding guests?? KS AND APKšŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
Originally posted by abhi786

Shona hllarious FF where Ayaan is stuked between aunties to get married with their daughters and Rohan answers was superb..šŸ¤£

Rohan and Nisha love story started ...

thank u Abhi
lol Rohan will pay for such answers wen Ayaan finds out!