Fan Fictions

FF:WeWereMeantToBe Last Part + Epilogue Page 62 - Page 38

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SiRul

A kiss on her Cheek SHONA go ahead on the mouth next time plzzz

i know chandz cnt handle it but dnt worry i can definitly ;) LOL its slow progress keeping Chandz sanity in mind😆 next part will have confession n kiss ok?

Suhana in Junena M in the morning :O fr the bag and she is waking my sleeping beauty !!! (I'm angry at her) and yet it wasnt him :( :( (anrgier than before) lolll lol im sure ur sleeping beauty didnt mind being woken up

Rohan is already in love with Nisha he looks like a teenager who's got his first GF ROFL loving the dude LMAO! she's the first girl he'll actually wanna be with for more than just a couple of dates

Rohit and sanya they r just the cutest couple i saw LOL even thought u didnt make them talk much :( but sanya is angel leaving to give some alone time to the lovers (who doesnt want to go ahead :( :( LOL) i totally waste their characters...get so busy writing HarshIni

ILOVED ITTT SHONA thank u Siham! 🤗ab plz jaldi se ek VM toh upload kar do

Chandz u r always bad with me i hate you :( :( it's nt King kong that im going to send after youuu im just going to make you wait and wait ;)!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA evil laugh not fair! wat abt me n Vipu we have to wait as well!😆just stick to King Kong wala threat

im just loving the page and the group :P thank you CHANDZ !!! fr the add hahaha mwahh LOL 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dude if I can handle DanEm, Delena and Stelena AND Puckleberry AND Fabrevans kisses  (Glee) I can stay sane for this one

Bring it on girl😛😍
shona. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

Dude if I can handle DanEm, Delena and Stelena AND Puckleberry AND Fabrevans kisses  (Glee) I can stay sane for this one

Bring it on girl😛😍

LOL i know but i need an excuse for my poor imagination🤣

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Humpe ye kisne HarshIni dose daala...Khushi ne humari humein...MAAR DAALA😍
Shona...Mona...Tona...LOL...Suhana said this once for Ishaan's ki bestie "Sona"..& me tryin to apply that on u...dont mind plz😛

i loved...loved...loved this update so much...read it last night & while sleeping i couldnt stop imagining the HarshIni scene😍
I dont think my HarshIni craze wud have reached this level if ur FFs werent there...though Chandni di might be makin some stuff on them...but equal contribution is given by u!
ThankYou🤗 for writing so well & givin us a HarshIni treat every now & then😳

Ayaan's peck on Suhana's cheek is so damn ADORABLE...i can imagine her blushing expression☺️
The precap seems AWESOME as well...cant wait for it!!
Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 11 years ago
shona. thumbnail
@Vipu-LOL i dont mind...been called everything from Shonu to Shonzie😆
lol u establishing a harshini-Madz connection with that song now!

Glad u liked the part
LOL pehli baar im being thanked for contributing to someone's pagaalpan🤣actually dont think i wud ever have written a FF had it not been for u n Chandz so thank urself :)

As for the precap...that was one guaranteed scene in this FF coz i LOVE the rain gif by Chandz n will defo use that agen n in any future HarshIni stuff i ever write😳

Thank u Vipu🤗

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^you're like in love with that rain one arent you🤣
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shona another good FF ... Loved the way suhana went straight to ayaan room thinking the bag was sent by him... Loved Ayaan birthday kiss and party with the gang...

Waiting for SuYaan conformation...
shona. thumbnail
@Chandz-lol i love it...its so beautiful n i think one of ur best gifs

@Abhi-Thank u Abhi glad u liked

shona. thumbnail
Part 18

***************************************************************************************

The next day Ayaan was driving home from the hotel in which he had the conference, he saw the time and took the next right, in the direction of Medical Boon hospital, Suhana would be finishing work a while so he could drive her home.

"Ayaan bhaiya ah gaye!" two of the leukemia patient girls shouted happily.  Ayaan bent down to hug them tightly and the each kissed his cheek. Ayaan gave them chocolates.

"Ayaan you're spoiling them," Dr. Sapna said with a slight disapproving look

"Doc it's got fruit and nut, it's good for them," Ayaan said, "how's Alekh doing now?"

"much better, he'll be discharged tomorrow, go and meet him, he's been asking about you from Suhana for a couple of days now,"

Ayaan distributed more chocolates to the children, hugged all of them and then went over to Ayaan's room. Suhana was there making notes in Alekh's file and talking to him.

"Rajkumar ah gaya! rajkumar ah gaya!" Alekh clapped at the sight of Ayaan

"Alekh, ye rajkumar kaun hai, hum toh apke Ayaan bhaiya hai," Ayaan said sitting next to Alekh's bed.

"app...Suhana didi rajkumar ki story suna rahi thi aur usme jo rajkumar hai woh apki tarah hai," Alekh said while Ayaan smiled looking at Suhana

"aur Rajkumari?"

"woh Suhana didi jaisi hai" Alekh said," bhaiya humari chocolate kaha hai?"

"apki Suhana didi ko pooch na hoga, apko chocolate allowed hai bhi ya nahin?" Ayaan said looking at Suhana for permission

"Alekh beta apko chocolate allowed nahin hai...agar apko fever ho gaya toh, phirse apko hospital mein rook na hoga...apko ghar jana hai na? iss liye chocolate apko allowed nahin hai," Suhana said

"toh bhaiya humme kya denge? woh hamesha sabko chocolates aur baloons dete hai" Alekh said looking innocently from Suhana to Ayaan who were looking at each other

"umm apke Ayaan bhaiya apko tasty kichadi khilayenge, jo apki mumma apke liye layi thi" Suhana said, Alekh needed to have dinner and medication before she went home.

"khichadi gandi hoti hai" Alekh said

"nahin hoti...agar Ayaan apko khilayega toh tasty hogi," Suhana said

"apko kaise pata, Ayaan bhaiya ne apko bhi khichadi khilayi hai?" Alekh asked innocently as Ayaan stifled a laugh at Suhana's speechless expression.

"beta app aaj khichadi kha lo, next time hum apko badi si chocolate denge" Ayaan said taking the khichadi bowl from Suhana and feeding Ayaan. Suhana and Ayaan kept talking to him to preoccupy him while feeding him. After feeding him Suhana took out his medicines.

"nahin medicines nahin chaiye," Alekh said shying away towards Ayaan , who held him into place

"Alekh beta app medicines kha lo uske badh Suhana apko kuch sweet degi" Ayaan made up

"kya?"

"goodnight kiss" Suhana said and Ayaan's eyes lit up. Suhana smiled. Alekh was convinced and took the medicines and made a face which made both Ayaan and Suhana laugh.
Alekh insisted that both give him a goodnight kiss which both did and Alekh kissed both on the cheek and bid goodbye to Ayaan as he won't be in hospital after tomorrow.

"so what are you doing here?" Suhana asked Ayaan as they left the hospital hand in hand

"I thought I'll drive you home...it's on my way home as it is," Ayaan said as both got into the car

"you know you're spoiling me?" Suhana said

"and you don't enjoy being pampered," Ayaan said

"actually I love it but hate the fact you go through all the unconvience for me,"

"but I like...Suhana since I've met you I have a reason to do something for someone else...otherwise who else can I pamper and spend money on other than myself,"

"Ayaan why's your stomach rumbling? what did you have for lunch?" Suhana asked

"umm I think I forgot about lunch," Ayaan mumbled

"what? you haven't ate all day, Ayaan you are so reckless about yourself, drive faster to my flat and tell me what you want to eat, I'll make you something fast!" Suhana said in one breath

"relax...JP will make something, and haven't you still got yourself a maid?" Ayaan said.

"I don't have time to find one, plus you either take me out for dinner or else make me eat at your house most days" Suhana said.

Ayaan pulled over into the car park of Suhana's building and both got out and headed up for Suhana's flat.

Suhana and Ayaan had finished the meal she had cooked and were washing the dishes.

"what?" Ayaan asked defensively as Suhana was looking him

Suhana laughed but before she could reply they heard thunder.

"Barish!" both shouted and together headed for the window. The first drops of the monsoon rains were falling in Mumbai and Ayaan wanted to get drenched in them, as though reading his mind Suhana said "terrace"

Both ran up to the terrace and started getting drenched in the rain.

"wow this is so beautiful," Suhana said looking at the city from her terrace in the rain, she was running her hand through her hair, while Ayaan just gazed at her, mesmerized once again by her beauty, her enchanting smile and eyes full of live that made me wanna live his life to the fullest every moment.

She came up to him and took his hand for a dance, his other hand was on her waist the next moment. They was dancing to no music yet they seemed to be following the same beat.
Suhana was gazing into Ayaan's eyes when it thundered again yet she didn't flinch, she had no reason to fear because she knew the hands she was in wouldn't ever let her get hurt, how can someone be so selfless? she thought smiling.

"Suhana when you smile it's like..." Ayaan tried to pick the right word

"sunshine?" Suhana offered,"that's what mum and dad say, that's why they call me sunshine"

"yes sunshine...it gives hope, happiness and just makes you wanna life...you're smile is what attracted me to you the first day we met...I wanted to know since then...I can't quite explain it..."

"but I understand what you mean...I felt the same when we collided and I first saw you...your eyes...they make me feel safe...like nothing can go wrong...and nothing has gone wrong, every time I need someone you've been there...sometimes it's hard to believe I actually have you by my side all the time" Suhana said, they were still getting wet and their dance had slowed down considerably.

"Suhana it's only been a few weeks but it feels like I've known you forever...my morning start with the thought of you, during the day little things make me think of you, any day, when we don't share atleast one meal, it doesn't feel complete...Suhana there are a million ways for me to say this, using lights,flowers,whatever...but I have none of that right now but this moment here is perfect...Suhana I love you..." Ayaan said his eyes still holding Suhana gaze.

He waited for her to say something but she didn't,"Suhana please say something before I -" Ayaan whispered before being cut short as Suhana just lent forward and kissed him to stop him from talking. She broke the kiss only to whisper "I love you Ayaan" before carrying on with the kiss. As Ayaan wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer it thundered again as if the rain gods were giving their approval.

****************************************************************************************
Rohan was driving in the rain having difficulty seeing. Just when we was deciding on pulling over somewhere safe when he saw someone trying to cross the road infront of him.
Though he braked in time she collided with the car and fell.
Rohan rushed out and saw the girl his car collided with was Nisha.

"Ouch" Nisha winced holding her ankle

"I'm so sorry, lemme help you," Rohan said.

Nisha looked around to see Rohan, "Sir what are you doing here?"

"it's not revenge," Rohan laughed,"stop calling me Sir I'm not your boss"

"I received my appointment letter today, so now you are my boss...and I need a leave as I've sprained my ankle,"

"no what you need is a lift to the hospital," Rohan said holding out a hand.

"Sir I can't walk you're gonna have to carry me," Nisha shouted to get herself heard over the rain.

Rohan swooped her up and sat her in the car. "What sort of bowler is she, bouncer pe bouncer dal rahi hai yaar," Rohan thought driving to nearest hospital carefully.

****************************************************************************************

finally done

Thank u Chandz for letting me flaunt ur stuff in my updates!

guys do leave back your feedback

**************************************************************************************************

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES...

Yipppeee...aaj main sabse pehle🥳