Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Chandz-wen i picture Ayaan its the pic i have on page one...used it for Ayaan in previous FF as well ...Imagine him as Prem with the formal wear at off and sometimes Onu with the jean-t-shirt casual look...Raghav's look wudnt fit Ayaan i think...

As for Suhana its definitely western clothes with dresses and jeans n t-shirts and at work the sort of formal wear Isha wears in R.com...hard to see Ragz in that after seeing her in Suhana's gorgeous sarees for 2 years in SGP

sweet_1 thumbnail
😉amaaazziinnggg part as always...😊...suyaan hug i was lyk dead dead dead lolxxx...continue sooonn...
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Wow loved this part, very interesting :)
shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddhi209

Wow loved this part, very interesting :)

thank u Siddhi
glad u liked the part

Originally posted by: sweet_1

😉amaaazziinnggg part as always...😊...suyaan hug i was lyk dead dead dead lolxxx...continue sooonn...

thank u!
glad u liked that  part

shona. thumbnail
Part 15

"dude you got slapped by a chick in front of everyone, is that all you gonna say?" Rohit said. The people around were also staring.

After a few seconds seeing the expression on Rohan's face Rohit and Ayaan burst out laughing, "clean bowled" they said together.

An hour later they were in the hotel suite, Rohit was packing his bag while Ayaan and Rohan watched. Rohit was leaving for Bangalore to meet up with Sanya who had to go there instead of Chennai for a workshop.

"Dude you're gonna spend your whole life with San...at least enjoy a couple of days here with us,"

"I'm finally getting alone time with my fiance...back in Mumbai there's work stress or else you guys being kabab mein haddi...I wanna make the next 2 days count and have an awesome time with her," Rohit said zipping the bag

"chal have fun and see you n San back home," Ayaan said

"have a safe flight," Rohan said

"and you have a good time too...see a dentist if needed," Rohit said playfully slapping Rohan's cheek unable to keep a straight face and left the room stifling a laugh

"seriously get over it guys...she was angry that her team lost and simple...she was justified...I mean if anyone says anything bad about tumhari bhabhi ji I'd have done the same," Rohan said.

"my bhabhi ji as in Priyanka Chopra...this fantasy of yours where you think you'll marry her has to end now dude,what are you a 13 year old fangirl...well fanboy." Ayaan said laughing, "and why are you defending the girl who slapped you?"

"I'm not...it's just...she was different...how many girls do you known that have the guts to slap a guy even when he's wrong...this girl who ever she was...there was a spark in her, she doesn't seem like the usual barbie doll that gets manipulated and pushed around..."

"do you wanna meet her again?" Ayaan asked, he knew Rohan did.

"what does it matter...it's not like I'll see her again," Rohan said. He actually wanted to meet her again.

"let's go down to the bar," Ayaan said after a small pause

"you're gonna drink," Rohan said. Ayaan hadn't done it since the night he recieved the news of his parents' accident.

"nope but you can, to lift your mood and you never know you could meet her again at the bar...best place for a losing fan to sulk,"

Rohan smiled shook his head and he and Ayaan headed down to the bar. Rohan went for shots straight away.

"Ayaan, what difference will one shot make...remember our college days and when you used to come from London as well, we'd party like crazy in Goa and just forget everything and have a blast," Rohan said slightly incoherently

"Rohan when my parents called me for the last time, I was too drunk and wasted to have a conversation with them, I don't know what we even talked about and when I woke up in the morning it was to the news that I'll never talk to them again...what if something like that happens again?" Ayaan said

"you can't live in the fear that something bad will happen if you have fun, for the rest of your life...Ayaan since that day you've held so much in yourself, you don't wanna have fun, you just wanna wait for something bad to happen so you can handle the situation well and have control over things," Rohan said. He was evidently drunk

"Rohan it's not that-" Ayaan said but was cut short by Rohan

"of course it is...Ayaan you are afraid of death...you are scared that someone else you care about will leave you but bro...one day we're all gonna die and you can't hold us back...that's one thing you can't control whether your drunk or not..." Rohan said," and I'm drunk and need help," he added. Rohan couldn't walk straight but Ayaan helped him up to his room.

Rohan was asleep before Ayaan even left the room but though it was very late Ayaan couldn't sleep, he kept tossing and turning and dwelling over Rohan's words, was he indeed scared of someone else dying on him...is that what prevented him from being the carefree teenager he was and made him into the possessive man he now was.

The following day after Rohan's hangover had passed he and Ayaan went to a couple of sites where Ayaan was looking of setting up another branch of Juneja Construction. After deciding on a location he and Rohan packed. They would be leaving early in the morning for Mumbai.

"Boss why can't I just be made the Marketing and PR Director, what's the point of interviewing so many people," Rohan complained over dinner.

"because I don't want to give you that post and also because we have already got a list of candidates...I'm just too busy to carry out the interviews," Ayaan said.

"yes of course...ab girlfriend hai toh busy he hoge," Rohan said.

"dude you'll be benefiting...I mean there are alot of girls in the final list of interviewees..." Ayaan said.

"Ayaan I can't be CEO," Rohan said. Ayaan had offered him the post in the light of the current CEO retiring. He offered it to Rohan 2 years back when he took over as MD but Rohan refused saying he'd want the post on his own merit not on the basis of being Ayaan's friend.

"Rohan I'm not giving you the position because your my brother...it's because you deserve it...2 years have shown me that," Ayaan said. Rohan didn't argue anymore he knew Ayaan could be stubborn when he wanted to and this was one of those issues Ayaan was going to be stubborn with.

Suhana dialed fast on her phone but her mother's phone was switched off, then she remembered her parents had gone South Africa to attend a wedding and wouldn't be back til next week. She then dialed Ayaan's number but it was switched off, maybe he was still on the flight she thought, who else could she call Sanya? She dialed Sanya's number but no one picked up, maybe she was busy too. Suhana didn't know why she was calling anyone in the first place, it's not like she was going to get a sentence out before crying.
She was standing outside the hospital now. She didn't know where to go, she just wanted to go far far away from here. She tells the auto-driver where she wants to go.

Ayaan and Rohan get inside Ayaan's car. Ayaan dials Suhana's number but there is no reply.

"why isn't she picking up?" he said to himself

"maybe she's in a surgery or something?" Rohan said

"no then she has it on voicemail...her phone is ringing but she's not picking up," Ayaan said having tried to call her for the 7th time in 5 minutes. Ayaan called up the hospital.

"Hi it's Ayaan Juneja, can I talk to Dr. Sapna Tanwar?" Ayaan was then put through to Sapna."Hi Doc...umm sorry to disturb you but is Suhana on duty at the moment?" Ayaan asked

"no...she had a night shift yesterday...Ayaan I was just going to call you to ask about her...last night a boy was admitted for an accident, he was severely injured and Suhana was treating him but he succumbed to the injuries and expired early this morning...she did everything she could have but it wasn't in her hands, I think he was her first patient she couldn't save which is why she was very upset when she left this morning," Sapna replied

"o ok...thank you Doc," Ayaan said putting the phone down. If Suhana was not on duty and at upset where would she be he wondered. He asked teh driver to go straight to her flat but the watchman said she hadn't arrived home yet.

"Damn it!" Ayaan said punching the car

"relax...try calling her again," Rohan said

"she's not picking up," Ayaan said. Where would she go when she's upset...he thought about where he would go and then it clicks, "I know where she is," he says,OP drive Rohan home, I'll get an auto, as it is there's no parking there," Ayaan instructed

"Are you sure, I mean-" Rohan began

"Yes," Ayaan said and was off. 20 minutes later he was walking on the beach looking for Suhana, He knew she'd bee somewhere isolated, it was coming to noon and the beach seemed very deserted owing to the heat.

He spotted her sitting on the ground by herself staring at the waves. There was no one close by and boulders to sit on and control waves during monsoons were concealing her from the outside world.
He came from behind and place a hand on her shoulder, "Suhana" he whispers gently. She took one look at him and broke down , tears she'd held all morning flowed down her cheeks and she hugged him tightly never wanting to let go. He wrapped his arms around her and hushed her. This is my far far away from the world Suhana thought still crying. Ayaan just held her there until she cried her heart out though seeing her like this caused him pain, he wanted to wipe every tear away as it appeared but knew she was better of with her emotions out than suppressed, suppressing emotions can only hurt more later and he knew that very well.

Precap: "Nisha Sharma" Rohan called and a girl walked in. Rohan was shocked and so was she. Both recalled the slap that happened in Chennai

Nisha whispered," omg Nish tu toh gayi kaam se...literally..."

ok finally done...suffered from sucha mental block writing this part so it came out pretty much bleh apart from the last bit i guess... and I realized how many typos i make in my updates sorry for that n plz ignore them

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awwie 😭 That was such a sad part first Ayaan's parents and then Suhana loosing her patient, omg please tell me it's not Alekh😭

Anyways yaar this is one of my fave parts as weird as it sounds because you know life can't always be fluff and romantic all the time and I'm glad that you showcased sadness in both of their parts my poor Suhana😭
shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Awwie 😭 That was such a sad part first Ayaan's parents and then Suhana loosing her patient, omg please tell me it's not Alekh😭 patient is not Alekh

Anyways yaar this is one of my fave parts as weird as it sounds because you know life can't always be fluff and romantic all the time and I'm glad that you showcased sadness in both of their parts my poor Suhana😭
yup life aint always rosy...there is more SuYaan to come where he will pour his heart out to her

thank u Chandz🤗

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Man im going to KILL SOMEONEEE
Omggg alekh dies u killed him shona u are heartlesss 😭 lol

ROhit spending 2 days with sanya HMMM sounds intrestinggg he is really romantic far different from Heartless ASR (b/w u saw the new promo 😛 Killing man)

Rohan and ayan Scene awesome rohan explaining him that he stopped having fun cause he is scared to lose control over ppl and life hmmm trueee and also exlaining him that one day we will all leave that's our human complexion unfortunatly ! i wish we would b eternal but he Ayaan we'll all die so enjoy life babe

Rohan what a dumbo he is defending a girl who slpped him fr a cricketer (ok im happy to be
far away from you Shona dnt even want to see the rectionon ur face right NOW ROFL)

Ayan Being crazy cause suhana doesnt answer so cuteee really worried fro her LOVED THE SCENE and when he discovered the boy is dead he tried to call her again cause
he wanted to see her the boy is a GEM

and finally their Scene seems like Suhana needed his shoulder to cry on else she wasnt able to SO CUTEE but sad... 😭😆 Loved ittt ayan is the person she needs now

Conclusion SHona is heartless
siham loved teh update
and Chandz is a thief 😆😆😆
Edited by SiRul - 11 years ago
shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

Man im going to KILL SOMEONEEE

what happen?
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really found the part 3 awesome! :D Hillarious and great lines. And you leave the readers with a curiosity as to what will happen in Part 4 . Im telling you, you have to get a book printed!

I was finding it predictable at the beginning, but then it's not. 

I love the concept of this ff - 6 friends.. :) and I liked it so much when Suhana was invited by Ayaan's friends for meal, it's like you start wishing you have such a group of friends everywhere you go!

I like Rohan and Ayaan's friendship.Despite being a boss and an employee, they don't forget they're friends at first. And Rohan never loses a chance to do the leg pulling. Ok, I can now co-relate their names and pictures and can even picturize whatever I read! 😃 

It's funny how Ayaan has no idea about dating and everything and its lovely how everyone is helping him out to make things happen between Suhana and Ayaan.😳

When Ayaan and Suhana went out for dinner for the first time, and Ayaan asked him what's her favorite street food, I thought it would be Pani Puri 😆 But it's Vada Pav! 😉 ROFL, There comes the Pani Puri😆 I seriously loved when Ayaan showed Suhana, the gifts he has kept by his friends especially the "nonsense painting" 😆

That's all for now, will read rest of the parts only if you update more and more! 😛
I seriously found few dialogues FAB! 👏