Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SiRul

😲 CHANDZ 😭 

Im jst PISSED OFFF right nowww I was like once againnn !!!!  
and then saw ur com 🤢 U killed meee this is unfairrr couldnt u have wait !!!!!!!!!!!  CHADZ u r going to pay fr that !😆😆😆

ABT the part!! chandz u may have stole my place but im first to comment  😛 LOL we have a new winner this time😆

IM LOVING THE BEGINING !!!!! Rhit and sanya are so cute !!!! the i love you and i trust you more than i trust myself was AWESOME 😳 glad u liked that part
U chose KD 😭 u did not choose me 🤣 Im kidding i like her and she is Sara khan best friend after all 😆😃😛 and Parul's friend ! 😆 And man she is fearlesss that's why she slapped ROHAN 🤣 IM LOVING HER CARACTER LOL i'd plan to have KryAn in my FF since i ended the last one
onli onli such a Dabang ladki can hav an impact on Rohan

and Alekhhh how strange just like sadhna's husband in Bidaai (sadhna played by SARA KHAN!)🤣 Coincidence or not ? 😆 whatever that's so sweeet Ayaan is paying fr him and he is Suhana first patient new Connection fr the couple 😆 Im loving it so far LOL name was a coincidence...n he was Suhana's patient first but wen Ayaan realized his parents cant afford immediate surgery Ayaan decided to pay for it

MAMAMIAAA is it reall the way he proposed IM DEAD that just amazing and the rain reminded me of One tree hill naley their fist kiss and then they always enjoyed it whenever they fought to pacify the other they used rain well sometime it was not rain LOL 😆 and the way she said i dnt need any ring to show the world im yours and he said can we say "ido" nooo i want to see u in a TUX that was so cute i love ROHIT and sanya
glad u liked it...dunno how Ayaan will beat that n propose in a more romantic way

the scene between alekh and sanya was super duper cute ayan as rajkumar and suhana as a rajkumari so sweeettt seeing the chemistry this kid has wid HC inspired me to write more of him with SuYaan

THE SLAP WAS WAOOO u thught she would have slapped him because he woud have flirt with her or try something crazy with her but never expected a slap fr a cricket player ROFL 😆  LOL i sed she has something similar to me wich is this! i'd do the sme for Virat😆
and rohan here saying "wao kya thappad " LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Not exactly love but he's not the type to care much if a girl slapped him or not...he's in awe that a girl can be so fierce n dabang😆

Loved it waiting fr the next one LOL i so want a break for a week with no writing but so excited to write start of Rohan's lovestory, RoSan marriage preps n SuYaan bonding that i'll probably update tomorrow

MY LONGEST COMMENT 😆😆😆 on every FF i read till now Thank u Siham...i love the essays Vipu n Chandz write it puts a massive smile on my face and so did ur lamba sa comment🤗🤗🤗

Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its quite exciting...update sooon...its really nice...if only some1 had made serials with such simple plots...its so adorable cute story...
shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashavi

its quite exciting...update sooon...its really nice...if only some1 had made serials with such simple plots...its so adorable cute story...

Hey Ashavi

Thanks for reading n commenting

I'm glad u liked it...lol serials cant be like this they wudnt get trps

HaRul-lover thumbnail
😆😆😆 Okkk i will never insult any cricketer in front of youu im too scared right now !!!! 😆😆😆 

u r exited their weeding prep rohan and nisha relation and suhayan bonding and im exited to read all that !!!!

Im glad u liked my essay 😆
Psss CONGRATS FR BECOMING a coolbie or u were already ? O_o'
shona. thumbnail
@Siham-lol dont insult any of the Indian ones...I've this odd thing to defend them esp Virat!

lol i've been a coolbie for 2-3years now but thx anyway

shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Reserved hahahahaha beat you siham 🤣 

EDIT
First of all YAY MY Cutie pie Krystu🥳and funniest thing is she hates cricket🤣 LOL ironically i only found that out the day before i wrote the update...but hey she cheers Mumbai Indians though she dunno why😆
n yh finalized Krystle since last part of blast from the past
OK so I am reading the update on my iPhone simultaneously typing this on my iPad😛

Rohit -Sanya proposal OMFG Its sooo cute and sweet and romantic😍 just loved it and their simply lines, I loved that you didn't make it sappy and fily and kept it simple😍 glad u liked it...this is as filmy as it'll get in this FF

Suhana-Alekh moment...awwie I'm already in love with Yash(Krrish's real name) he doesn't say anything in the show but he makes an impact and I'm imagining his sweetie pie voice aski those questions to Suhana and Suhana feeding him and all SOOO cute and once again Raabta conncection😍 will write a scene on all three (SuYaan n alekh) soon

OMFG Nisha slapping Rohan🤣 HAHAHAHA ok I know how big of a Virat phanki you are so I imagine that you would do the same if someone insulted him in the way🤣 Zor ka jhatka lol onli such a jatka wud leave a lasting impression on Rohan
haha i sed it naa...me n Nisha have one thing in common which is our Virat pagaalpan😆

Thanks Chandz 🤗

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved
You better have that SuYaan an Alekh moment you promised
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another good FF... Like Sanaya- Rohit proposal and Suhana telling Alekh story and rabtha ong she remembers Ayaan...

Nishaa slaping Virat for saying becuase of Kohil they loosed the match is funny...🤣... So Virat tho gaya ...😆

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have nothing else to do but I am BORED out of my freaking mind so I started to re read from the start and I have to say looks wise I imagine Ayan in this kinda hairstyle, and his stubble and everything😍 I know I said Raghav earlier but then Raghav's look doesnt really suit Ayaan's mannerisms and this wala look fits him😍

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=130778773724296&set=o.194591097220633&type=3&theater

for Suhana I'm having a bit of trouble picturing her look lol since Ragz herself has such unique styles everytime
shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Another good FF... Like Sanaya- Rohit proposal and Suhana telling Alekh story and rabtha ong she remembers Ayaan...

Nishaa slaping Virat for saying becuase of Kohil they loosed the match is funny...🤣... So Virat tho gaya ...😆

thx  Abhi

nisha slapped Rohan for blaming virat