Users

Frequent Posters

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shona.

lol my updates depend on how favorable IPL match results are for me😆

ok love ur avi enuf to chori it through all my laziness😆

i love churaofying other's stuff but it feels good when someother person churaos my stuff😛

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL😆
will chori more of ur stuff in future then

LOL😆
will chori more of ur stuff in future then

haha..no problemo😉
gotta go now...bye take care🤗
shona. thumbnail
Part 10

"Ayaan I gotta go, it's an emergence," said Suhana leaving her ice cream and getting up gathering her bag

"what happened?" Ayaan asked worried

"emergence, I need to empty my apartment in next hour, there's a possible gas leak in above apartment and it's unsafe to carry on living there" Suhana said

"ok let me drive you," Ayaan said, he didn't like to see the stress and worry on her face

"yes please, oh God where am I going to go now crap crap crap," Suhana said as they got outside.

"Suhana look at me," Ayaan said but she was too busy panicking so he turned her to face him and cupped her face between his hands, "look at me, just relax ok, everything will be fine, we'll go there now, I'll get a couple of trucks to come load your stuff, you can put it all at my place...we'll arrange for you to spend the night somewhere and tomorrow we'll find you a new apartment,ok? everything will be fine, I promise" Ayaan said with such assurance and calmy she was assured that everything will be fine.

"let me go get a car...just wait I'll be back in a sec," Ayaan said and head to the garage to get a car, he didn't want her to see all his vehicles now, he didn't think she's be able to take them all in while in this state. He came out two minutes later in a Nissan Qashqai which was his cheapest and "un-fanciest" car.

Suhana and Ayaan drove off. Ayaan had his bluetooth on and was talking on the phone.

"hello, main Ayaan Juneja bol raha hoon...yes that's right...mujhe doh trucks chahiye iss address pe..." he paused while person on the other end noted the address.

whispered to Suhana "2's enough right," and she nodded

"yes abhi chahiye iss liye phone kiya hai, it's urgent...ok thank you," and Ayaan ended the call.

He kept glancing at Suhana who was looking the other way or else figeting with her fingers.

"Suhana please relax before I start panicking and me panicking is not good," Ayaan said braking the car

"now I can't imagine Ayaan Juneja ever panicking...you seem so calm and in control," Suhana said gazing at him in a bit of amazement

"business teaches you that" Ayaan replied, he was trying to occupy her in conversation

"why have we stopped?" Suhana asked noticing the car was stationary.

"Miss Bajpai the signal is red but if you want I'll break it," Ayaan said

"no...if you get caught the police will ask you to pay a fine and when they find out you're Ayaan Juneja they'll demand twice the amount and you will give it just like that," Suhana laughed,"tumhare financial advisers se financial management sikhlo,"

Ayaan laughed. They reached Suhana's building. Two trucks were waiting outside

"wow that was quick," Suhana murmured as both got out. Ayaan walked straight to the security guard there

Ayaan inquired about safety of the building and then when he was assured he and Suhana entered with a couple of guys who had arrived with the trucks

"ok Suhana we have 20 minutes to empty eveything here, not having you come back in this tacky building again..." Ayaan sa

After a hectic 20mins of getting all Suhana's stuff all in the trucks they came outside the building.

"thank God I'd hadn't fully unpacked yet" Suhana said.

"why were you staying here anyway?"

"the broker recommended it plus it's close to the hospital," Suhana said

"this time I'll show you around Mumbai and you choose the flat that's better". Ayaan then instructed the truck driver to follow him to his place.

Ayaan supervised the unloading of Suhana's stuff into spare room of his house and paid the truck drivers their money.
He went inside with Suhana.

"thank you," Suhana whispered, "for everything, if you hadn't been there then I dunno what I'd have done...I mean seriously unload everything in just 20 minutes,"

"it's ok...Suhana my friends and you are very important to me, this isn't much"

"don't I come under the friends category?" Suhana asked slowly, looking at Ayaan

"I'd be lying if I said I don't see you as more than a friend Suhana..." Ayaan said

Suhana blushed, before she could say anything else her phone rang.

"hello...what...I'm on my way,"Suhana said. She looked knacked but this was what being a doctor meant

"what now?" Ayaan asked, he wished the phone had rang after she had replied

"it's Alekh...uske halat bohat kharab hai, I need to go to the hospital now, can you-" Suhana replied

"come on" Ayaan said rushing out again knowing Suhana was asking for a lift

Both were driving off to the hospital.

"Suhana what's wrong with Alekh?" Ayaan asked. He had genuine concern for every child in the children's ward and loved them all dearly

"he needs surgery...need to discuss with Dr Sapna what we're going to do I think immediate surgery could be only solution," Suhana said

"what are his chances?" Ayaan asked. The good thing was it was close to midnight and therefore less traffic

"I need to see situation now before saying anything really," Suhana said. After a few more minutes they reached hospital.

"Ayaan you can go home you know" Suhana said but Ayaan walked right in with her inside.

Suhana rushed to meet Dr Sapna in her office. Ayaan stood outside the room where Alekh's parents were, both were in tears. Ayaan went to console them

"dekhiye, app chinta maat kijiye Dr Sapna bohat achi doctor hai, woh Alekh ko teekh kar degi" Ayaan said

"teekh tab kar payegi jab hum operation ke paise de sakege" sobbed Alekh's father. Ayaan went from there

Suhana came out of Dr.Sapna's office and headed to get ready for surgery

"Doc, apse baat karni hai" Ayaan said entering the office. He asked Dr Sapna to offer best treatment to Alekh and he would pay the entire cost of treatment.

"Ayaan saying you have a heart of gold would be an understatement...maybe diamonds..." she smiled

"good luck with the surgery doc I'm sure it'll good news," Ayaan said.

Two and a half hours later the team of doctors left the operation theater, Alekhs surgery had been successful. Ayaan along with Alekh's parents sighed in relief.

"Dr. Suhana you may leave now and take the day off tomorrow as well, as you've literally done night shift today," Dr Sapna said,"another doctor will keep Alekh under observation and update you on Friday morning,"

"thank you Dr Sapna, goodnight," Suhana signed off.

"shall we?" Ayaan said to Suhana leading the way. He gave her a cup of coffee as she yawned.

Both got into the car, Suhana looked exhausted.

"wow what a first date" Ayaan said

Suhana laughed,"yeah it's been a bit eventful," she replied sarcastically then said ,"if this is the first one, I'd like to see the ones to follow,"

Ayaan's heart skipped a beat, even in a state of sleepiness at 3:20am he processed this and got elated at the fact Suhana saw a future of some sort with him, with that thought in mind he put on the music in his car.

Suhana tried singing along ,"tu hamsafar hai phir kya fikar hai jeene ki waja yahi marna isi ke liye..." and stopped, her eyelids tried to stay open but gave in and she was asleep.

"kuch toh hai tujse raabta," Ayaan sang to her almost, noticing how incredibly adorable she looked sleeping so peacefully, he wanted to reach out and touch her face, maybe move the strand of hair from her face but refrained and continued driving.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou-_PKA8G2g[/YOUTUBE]

Finally done with this part
hope u guys liked it
do leave back ur feedback

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago

Part 10

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...
shona. thumbnail
Vipu so sorry
first time round i lost half the update
n now im multi-tasking

Vipu so sorry
first time round i lost half the update
n now im multi-tasking

why are u being SORRY...u don need to be😳
aww..its okay..i'll wait till u write it again!!

"Suhana look at me," Ayaan said but she was too busy panicking so he turned her to face him and cupped her face between his hands, "look at me, just relax ok, everything will be fine, we'll go there now, I'll get a couple of trucks to come load your stuff, you can put it all at my place...we'll arrange for you to spend the night somewhere and tomorrow we'll find you a new apartment,ok? everything will be fine, I promise" Ayaan said with such assurance and calmy she was assured that everything will be fine.

I am DEAD🤢
I literally imagined this scene😍
aww...Ayaan I LOVE YOU🤗
shona. thumbnail
Vips thats onli a short portion...so much more Ayaan to come...just need to write it

Vips thats onli a short portion...so much more Ayaan to come...just need to write it

Hahaha...Bring it on
I am dying to read more on SuYaan☺️