Edit
God loved ittt loving the storyyyEdited by SiRul - 11 years ago
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys im back agen

Part 7

"Suhana where's the paint?" Sanya asked

"umm over there, behind the stage where Ayaan is painting" Suhana replied and Sanya went to get more paint

Rohan and Suhana were painting the few props that were to be used while Ayaan was painting the stage and Sanya joined him

"hi" Ayaan said as Sanya approached

"hey," Sanya replied and gave a small laugh to which Ayaan looked at her questioningly,"Ayaan you look so cute like this" she replied gesturing at him dressed informal and with paintbrush in hand.

"in the morning I was called 'different' and now I'm cute...I wonder what I'll be by dinner...beautiful?" he promted

Sanya laughed ,"that's a bit too optimistic!"

Ayaan also laughed with her.

"Ayaan do you like her?" Sanya asked. Ayaan knew by her Sanya meant Suhana

"I dunno...I mean she's just..." Ayaan couldn't find the word he was looking for

"spend more time with her, you'll find your words and feelings easily...ask her for a date..." Sanya asked

"huh...no...I mean i've only known her for 2 days San...she'll be freaked out..." Ayaan replied quickly at the same time imagining how it'd be asking her out

"dude, she's a modern girl of 21st century...give it a go..." Sanya persisted as Ayaan watched Suhana laughing and joking with Rohan,"if she didn't like you she wouldn't have sat in your car this morning..."

"Ayaan" a voice asked from behind, they turned to Dr. Sapna the senior pediatrician there.

"oh hello Dr. Sapna," Ayaan.

"thank you very much for your help, funding and also for your staff to help out, without it today's function wouldn't be possible.

"nah...don't mention it...excuse me, I gotta take this call,"  Ayaan said, walking away from the two women.

"thank you too for helping," Dr Sapna said to Sanya

"it's ok...anything for Ayaan..and Suhana" Sanya replied

"Suhana? you've met her?" Dr Sapna asked

"yes, we're friends now,"

"wow that's great,"

"hello Sidharth," Ayaan said answering the phone. Sidharth was an employee of Ayaan's who mainly managed Ayaan's charity commitments.

"sir, everything will be processed but I'll need you to come sign the documents this evening when they arrive from the lawyer,"

"but can't it be done tomorrow? I'm busy right now" Ayaan replied

"if we don't process it today the entire project will be delayed by a month and you said you want to get the project on floor as soon as possible, it won't take long, you just need to come here and sign the papers," Sidharth replied

"ok," Ayaan sighed,"when?"

"at 6:30pm"

"ok I'll be there," Ayaan replied

"Ayaan?" someone called from behind him as he put the phone down, it was Suhana

"sorry ma'am went on a little break," Ayaan joked.

"thank you very much," Suhana said sincerly,"Dr Sapna told me of all you've done for us today,"

"Suhana...there's no need for a thanks, I'm just helping out, like anyone else...and it's not for all the credit, I'm here because I want to, this gives me satisfaction that I can make someone happy..."

"Ayaan I dont know if I've known you enough to say this but...but...you have such a kind heart and a content one too..." she said rather nerveously

"Suhana!" someone called as Ayaan was about to reply

"oh I'll be a minute," Suhana said leaving. Ayaan looked at his watch, it was 6:00pm and judging Mumbai's traffic Ayaan decided to leave for the office.

"Sanya I gotta go to the office to sign some documents but I'll be back as soon as I can...if anyone asks for me then handle it,"

"ok...umm can you pick up Rohit on the way, he's just finished" Sanya asked

"yeah sure," Ayaan said getting into his car and driving off

Ayaan pulled his car over for Rohit to get inside.

"what happen? you look half-dead" Ayaan said as Rohit loosened his tie

"Dad's board meetings are ridiculously long...it's a kill..anyways how's the day been?"

"It's been like going back to school, painting the stage and what not...Suhana's not one to go by half measures, she's a perfectionist,"

"Ayaan if you like her why don't you ask her for a date," Rohit said

"I dunno...I'm not sure I mean..." Ayaan began

"Ayaan you're not going to ask her to marry you...I'm just saying if you like her then ask her for a date...that's all" Rohit replied

"and what if she says no," Ayaan says, "what if we date and things don't work out...we don't even have time to date...she's working, I'm working..."

"shut up man! non of that even matters if being with her makes you happy...you can make so many people happy then why not yourself...and the way she looks at you is enough to say aag dono taraf barabar hai"  Rohit finished leaving Ayaan wondering

"you think?" Ayaan wondered aloud

"Ayaan there is something there man, just 2 days and look at you, she's left an impression on you...and you have left one on her and if that wasn't the case she would never have sat with us for dinner yesterday..." Rohit said

"or sat in my car this morning..."Ayaan added and when Rohit looked puzzled he replied,"I gave her a lift this morning"

"please just ask her on a date before me San and Rohan do it on your behalf,"

"I...fine...but what do I say?" Ayaan asked, he was getting nervous at even the thought of asking Suhana out.

Rohit burst out laughing and Ayaan tried to keep a straight face.

Suhana was in the parking lot looking for someone.

"who are you looking for?" Sanya asked, she'd just bid goodbye to Ayaan

"I...umm do you know where Ayaan is?" Suhana asked

"yeah he's just left to go to sign some office documents and pick Rohit up"

"oh..umm well the function is just about to start, we've nearly set up...umm any idea how long he'll be?"

"yeah, should be about an hour because of the traffic,"

"ohh...for someone who's made everything possible, he's the one who won't be here" Suhana looked upset

"Suhana don't be sad...that's Ayaan...he does good but doesn't take credit...he'll be back soon,"

Precap:

"you missed the entire function, you are so paying for it," Suhana said approaching Ayaan

"Suhana I tried but the traffic and..." Ayaan blabbered but couldn't be coherent with Suhana advancing towards him, when she was close enough she pulled out her hands from behind her and placed them on each side of Ayaan's cheeks. It was paint.

"oh no you didn't" Ayaan said and ran after Suhana, as she ran, their laughter echoing in the air

Hope u guys liked it...it was slow but its build up to SuYaan's first date
Guys please leave back your comments😳

Edited by shona. - 11 years ago
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Glad u see u here Siham🤗
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Loved this part, really nice and liking the precap :) Cant wait for the next part! Keep up the awesome work :)
shona. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

Glad u see u here Siham🤗

lol Vipu more marketing!

Siham i love the HarshIni avi u made that Vipu used a couple of weeks ago, it was realli nice

shona. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: siddhi209

Loved this part, really nice and liking the precap :) Cant wait for the next part! Keep up the awesome work :)

thank u Siddhi
glad u liked the precap😊

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Shona.(dnt know ur name yethope ull tell me :p ) Im glad u liked it will make more :) vipz ( surface time all my friends have one do not wrry ) me too glad to b here
The chapter was very Good loved it the shy ayan crack me up i can imagine harshad's act and suhana she is si kind hearted Jst like ayan
Loved Sanya and rohit response to ayan so shameless and stubborn loved itEdited by SiRul - 11 years ago
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
again very nyc prt...bt wen will he ask 4 date,,i m waitin eagerly 4 it nd precap😉
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it as always..I dont think i will ever dislike any part in ur FF😆
This one had less of HarshIni/SuYaan together but still it was good.

Aww Ayaan is a sweetipie...i cud imagine him staring at Suhana when she was laughin & chatting with Rohan😳

I love how both Sanya & Rohit know their best friend so well...
Rohit-Ayaan convo was too sweet...I am soo happy..Rohit atlast was able to convince Ayaan & Ayaan finally said "Okay, I'll ask her for a date"😍

Suhana-Sanya last part was good as well..
Rohit was soo right that "Aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai"...
This was proved when Suhana was desperately looking for Ayaan☺️

The precap is so damn PROMISING...You killed me with it...just cant wait for it now!