sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CHAT seSSion is less bw suhana nd ayan,,,i want more..of convo😛dis ws gud too
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Edit

OK so this is my fave part yet😳 loved the SuYaan convo...I love that you know despite being strangers they've opened up so much to each other in just one day😳 some times you meet such people where you have no idea about them but end up pouring your heart out to them

LOVED the Iktara mention, one of my most fave songs too btw😳 have a suggestion...in future parts try to incorporate Rabta in there..I love that song, completely obsessed with it😍 and the lyrics (especially the Raatein Sufiana version) would fit SuYaan SO well😳

Anyways loved Rohan's little cricket ramble again and I love how impulsive Ayaan is😍 I would stare at him too if he shut off a 5 crore deal for me (that's ALOT of 0s😲)

Anyways can't wait for the next part😍
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Ok looking a the HarshIni discussion going on here...I don't care what show but they need to come together...and I actually sort of prefer Ekta show MAINLY because even tough she butchers the story to no end she does have some of the best jodis in tellywood😳
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sakshisin

CHAT seSSion is less bw suhana nd ayan,,,i want more..of convo😛dis ws gud too

ok will try to include more of their conversations
thx for the comment n for reading😊

shona. thumbnail
@ Chandz-wow realli fav part
yes they have opened up alot to each other seeing as its their first 2 meetings but somewhere they connect with other...he has a sorta soft corner for her n she also feels comfortable n safe with him...

i love Iktara n so mentioned it n will defo add Raabta too coz i love that song as well...n like u sed the lyrics are fitting to SuYaan

Lol i sed to Vipu as well that im a complete cricket fanatic n so im making Rohan one as well

Ayaan is a pretty impulsive guy...losing out 5 crores is just one example n also money matters little to him...

next part will hopefully be tomorrow or else the weekend

as for HarshIni...well I wud love them to do a show with 4lions who make IPK n co-produced Geet but now I dont care who they do a show with as long as it's not a daily

n ur rite Ekta comes with some of tv's best jodis

Tani91 thumbnail
Haila NOT a daily...paagal hai kya...if HarshIni come in a show I hope it's a daily😍

No but I agree..I would rather them be in a quality show which goes on for a weekly rather than a crap show that loses its charm after two months🤢
shona. thumbnail
exactly if its a daily it will compromise with quality
if our HarshIni are coming together then i'd want it to EPIC...actually wud love it if yashraj wud make a show with these too...dont care abt trps as long as the show's gud...like r.com

Tani91 thumbnail
totally man...I hope YRF makes more shows I would love to see either of them in a YRF shows...substance and quality prevail👍🏼