Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
just popping to say i loved today's episode! Rishi was too cute when he was standing by the window & not giving bhao to Indira πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and i loved how he made some excuse of leaving  & she stopped him πŸ˜³
and the precap πŸ˜ i cant even describe how much i loved it. her sorry & the hug β˜ΊοΈ these two are beyond adorable!!

Edited by -RaSu- - 12 years ago
kavkm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi riddhima & shruti! πŸ˜Š

@surma  :  i think that rishi barely has an emotional connection to his mother n brother. He lived in america for 8 years without contacting any of them, so i think what ever feeling of regret/pain is minimal.just my POV btw 😊
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surma

You guys may not like my point of view , but I think it will not be appropriate to show too romatic scenes between Indira and Rishi .As you see, both Simi and Sameer are now in prison , Even though they behaved bad with Rishi but it is still his family .So, I think he should be little bit upset , should not be  all lovey dovey!

i agree to an extent. but i think with all the emotional turmoil rishi is going through right now, comfort & love and starting a fresh start with Indira makes sense. He needs her support, love & just her by his side now more than ever. them working things out now makes sense. but i think they should wait before jumping into marriage this time. they should mend their relationship and just be w/ each other right now for moral support & love/
Originally posted by: -RaSu-

i agree to an extent. but i think with all the emotional turmoil rishi is going through right now, comfort & love and starting a fresh start with Indira makes sense. He needs her support, love & just her by his side now more than ever. them working things out now makes sense. but i think they should wait before jumping into marriage this time. they should mend their relationship and just be w/ each other right now for moral support & love/

πŸ‘πŸΌ good post mate!
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
i love SV with the beard & w/o the beard πŸ˜
but i think im gonna miss seeing the beard now πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
he looked really mature & handsome with the beard. 
he looks good clean shaven too but a lil more innocent & cute, lol.
kavkm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

just read it 🀣
you're too good! very creative i must say..
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kab kab?😲 kaha kaha? dekhna padega...πŸ˜†
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plz guys reply karo...🀣mujhe bada ajeeb lag rha hai..🀣
thanks kavitaπŸ˜†
ShivuNozzie thumbnail