Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Hi Siya , Mahesh.

Usne Inshi ki baatein sun li hongi.

woh toh saare baate sun raha tha... lekin aaj TV dekh kar toh zyada hee hosh aagaya usse😆
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -shalz-

jhumpa machli bai ne to nahi bataya na sam n simi ko ki vidit thik ho gaya aaj kal wo sharma family ke saath hi to ghum rhi hain

machli bai 🤣
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

machli bai 🤣

🤣🤣
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

@ all: if the case ends tomorrow...i wud be disappointed wid the case...even if mandy won...they shud have shown a nice case yaar...court cases can be so wow...the writers cud have read a bit of erle stanley gardner ðŸ˜†

Yes the CVs , have really goofed up. I expected a much better court case track. Something like shown in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.
forever.young thumbnail
case haar jayenge kya ðŸ˜²
mahkutty thumbnail
I agree Shruti.

I was expecting some real good counter arguement, this looks like heading for final day tomorrow..

everything was dependent on eye witness... and the judge didn't bother to know the medical proof for rape which is the key evidence...

It is a straight forward case eye witness or not, how many rape cases are won with eye witness ? hardly 1% and the rest 99% are won by medical proof..

If the semen analysis of sameer matches with the traces of semen from mandira examination, he is the culprit and would be jailed, no need of any eye witness.
forever.young thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Yes the CVs , have really goofed up. I expected a much better court case track. Something like shown in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.

I expected this track lyk meri jung anil kapoor movie but 😕
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -shalz-

case haar jayenge kya ðŸ˜²

nahi re ...after all...ummeed se saje zindagi 😆
loveinshi thumbnail
@shalu new word machli bai..

Nai bataegi use bhi lagta hai ki vidit gunga hai
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahkutty

I agree Shruti.

I was expecting some real good counter arguement, this looks like heading for final day tomorrow..

everything was dependent on eye witness... and the judge didn't bother to know the medical proof for rape which is the key evidence...

It is a straight forward case eye witness or not, how many rape cases are won with eye witness ? hardly 1% and the rest 99% are won by medical proof..

If the semen analysis of sameer matches with the traces of semen from mandira examination, he is the culprit and would be jailed, no need of any eye witness.

Arey yaar when you are against billionaires , Medical Reports could be easily bought.