Posted: 11 years ago
where neXt par yaar
where itiz😭🤔
Sree... thumbnail
Originally posted by: nature7

where neXt par yaar

where itiz😭🤔

You need to give me some time..it will be uploaded soon..Have a bit of patience..i was caught up with something...
Sree... thumbnail

Okay so i finally found time to update this. I had managed to write this down two days before but couldn't type it out because i got stuck up in something. i have replied to you and I am updating without any Spamming this time...Hope you like it..i have tried to keep it fun filled and slight romance...Do leave your comments and likes behind...

PART 30

SHPOV

I never enjoyed college as much as I do now. My days start and end with Swayam. We are together in class too. I am just so happy.

I was dressing up for college, with these thoughts playing in my mind and a smile lingering on my lips. Finally pulling my hair into a high ponytail, I grabbed my back pack and headed downstairs. Not bothering to sit for breakfast, I drank my glass of juice and lifting two pieces of the sandwich I headed out.

"Sharon, what's the hurry dear? Finish your breakfast at least." My mother called me from behind. "Its okay Mom." I managed to mumble with my mouth full. I ran to where Swayam was waiting in his car. "Hi Buttercup, Good Morning." Swayam said smiling his evergreen smile. "Hi Sam, Morning." I wished him back. "Want a sandwich?" I asked extending him a piece. He examined it, lifted the slice of bread to check the sandwich and finding it to his liking took a bite from my hand. "You haven't changed have you?" I asked him giggling as his childlike antics. He shook his head no and held out my sandwich for me. "Swayam" I giggled as I took a bite. He finished the rest. Turning to the wheel we drove of to college.

We had economics in the first hour itself so we wasted no time and headed straight to class. Swayam and I sat together as usual. Handing us some survey, the professor asked us to make a report about the same in pairs. But it seemed Swayam was in no mood to do the given work. He held my hand and played with it. Drawing patterns on the back and lacing our fingers together. "Swayam, we need to make the report." I told him softly. "I'm not in the mood." He told me giving my hand a tight squeeze. "I can very well see that you might make a report on my hands instead." I told him matter-of-factly. "Its at least better than studying about the infrastructure in some unknown city of Africa." He told me. "At least leave my hand so that I can write." I said. "NO" he told me. "Please Sam." I said pouting a little. A smile crept up his lips and he finally left my hand only to grab my left hand in his. He looked me in my eyes and smiled such a cute smile that I couldn't say anything more. I stared into his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, before soft giggles from the back broke my trance. I turned back to see Kriya giggling to herself, lost in Rey's eyes as they both romanced silently holding hands under the table.

"The four of you at the back, concentrate on your work please." The professor shouted from his seat in  front. He slowly got up and was walking down to our table when the bell rang to much to our  relief and he walked out shaking his head.

Like usual, we headed to the canteen after class. I was not hungry, neither any one else with the exception of Vicky. He seemed to be hungry always. And Vicky being Vicky soon set off to grab Food. I grabbed a seat next to Swayam and leaned in placing my head on his chest. I felt him smile as he wrapped his arms around me.  

I gently played with his fingers as everybody talked. Yes, thay were my friends too, but I had little or nothing to contribute to their talks sometimes. Swayam played with my hair as he talked to everyone. I saw Rey signal to Kriya and both of them left.. Slowly everybody went their own way leaving me and Swayam alone. "We bored you right?" Swayam asked me, softly kissing my head. "No Sam, I really enjoyed listening to all of you." I told him. Our mobiles buzzed just then and we left the argument even before it started.

"Rehearsal Hall, RDX Sir wants everyone there now."  Rey's message read. Swayam smiled as he peeped to read my message and found it same. We walked to the rehearsal hall hand in hand.

When we reached there only Rey and Kriya were there. Soon everyone joined us as we waited for RDX sir to come and give us the news.

"So RDX sir came and told me everything and he left because Principal sir called him." Rey began. "I will tell you about what he said." "Fast" Nil told him impatiently. "We need to plan for Principal Sir's farewell." Rey said. "Where is he going?" Rinni asked. "He is retiring." Everyone answered with a 'duh' tone. "So RDX sir has asked us to make it special and memorable for him." Rey explained. "So we need to plan what we are going to do." Kriya stated the obvious. And everyone gave her the 'oh-we-so-know-that' look. "Ignoring everyone, Kriya continued, "So we are going to …" "DANCE" Everyone replied in chorus.. "We can have one Salsa and one Pasa Doble." Rey began. "I'm not doing it." Amar Nil and Bharat cried out in unison. "Neither me." Rinni, Simmi and Vishakha joined. "I will only do Bollywood." Neha cried out. We all shook our heads at her Bollywood obsession. "Shar and Swayam can do salsa" Kriya said.

I had personally wanted to do it. A blush came up my cheeks as Kriya suggested our name. I looked up to see what expression Swayam had and silently asked him he was okay with it. He blinked slightly to say a yes, and I felt my cheeks turn bright red, just imagining that I would dance with him. "Wohoo.." Everyone hooted. "Aww Aww Aww. Talking through your eyes huh?" Rey teased us.

Kriya changed the topic and we were happy we didn't need to answer that. "Shar Swayam Dance for us please. Once."  Kriya pleaded to us. "Now?" I asked her. "Yes Yes Now." Kriya said pouting to make me agree. ""Yea Please..We all know you both are awesome." Neha Joined in.

I looked into Swayam's eyes again and he nodded slightly. He extended his hands and I carefully placed mine in them. Everyone whistled and hooted, making it difficult for me to start.

(I thought I would write about the dance But I'm not in the mood So you are free to imagine it the way you like.)

Rey dimmed the lights and Kriya turned the song on and We started matching beats to the song.

I don't remember anything except staring into Swayam's beautiful chocolate brown orbs and dancing to the rhythm of his heartbeat. I was so lost in his eyes that even after the song came to an end, I didn't realize it, until Nil and Vicky hooted bringing us back from the trance.

I straightened up and felt my cheeks flush bright red. I stared down at the floor avoiding everybody's stare. "Oooh.. Someone is blushing." Kriya said. I felt my cheeks turn crimson if it was possible. Swayam put his hands around me and I hid my face in his chest. "Leave her guys." He said. "Someone's getting possessive" Rey started again earning a glare from Swayam. "Okay lets leave these Lovebirds alone." He said ushering everyone out. "Enjoyyy" he said walking out. I finally lifted my eyes and looked at Swayam. He looked at me with complete adoration. "Have I told you recently how adorable you look when you blush?" he asked me. "I guess no." I told him. "Well I am telling you now." He whispered back.

I gave him a tight hug and he returned it with the same passion and warmth if not more. "Come Buttercup, we have a class starting in the next few minutes. He smiled as he spoke. "Hmm" I whispered as I laced my hand in his and we walked to the next class.

Sree

Okay so my schools starting next week, so I might get busy and their may be delay in updating my FF. Please bear with me, Studies come before this for me.Anyway Do comment and no update before page 120.

shaani2209 thumbnail
res*edited*
Tinky I Love you for this update...
I got lost in the dreamland while reading this😳...
this was beautiful tinky...
when they are in the class part...the canteen part...the dance...
aweieee loved it...
i liked the tang chichai part too😳

Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
-Res-
Update !! Yayy !! 

-Edited-

The updates just get more and more amazing ! So sweet, so cute, so adorable, so awesome !
Just...perfect. Love it. Always have, always will ❤️
Edited by Monu_Deewani - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The whole update was cute and romantic...From Swayam holding on to Sharon's hand in class till the salsa dance and the part where Swayam tell everyone to stop teasing Sharon !!! The whole thing was really adorable !!!

Studies comes first before anything, So, don't stress yourself, Sree...Update it only when you're free...We have no problem waiting !!!
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am in love with your swayam and sharon.
This was such a cute and romantic update. Holding hands in class and sharon loosing herself in Swayam's eyes..perfecto..
The Salsa dance and Sharon blushing..the gang reaction and Swayam being protective about her was beautifully done.
Sree updates can wait..as you rightly said concentrate on your studies and only update when you have time..will wait. 
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
salsa dance !!! oh thank u so mch for this sree... :):):)
and a fully romantic filled update...loved it tons sree..i mean nanad ji..gud wrk..keep it ub babes 😉
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aawwwiiieee meri sherni it was too cute... Loved it...
Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update sree..it was soo cute n romantic..
Loved it from deir classroom ishaq to the salsa dance..possesive swayam blushing sharon..awwiee dey r so adorable..