Posted: 12 years ago
congrats on new thread
sorry for late reply..
really love your update
awwe kriya is so sweetman
 pls update soon
LadyStark thumbnail
Sree awesome parts re ( counting the first thread and the second thread parts) The story is getting damn interesting ! Congoz for the new thread and update soon πŸ˜Š
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratzz sreee!!!!!!!!! :D :D
nd update was tooo chweet! They admitted they are in love! Eeeppp!!!! It's one thing I am always craving for! It was beautiful the way you wrote it!! Amazing!! Loved it sooo much!! Update jaldi nahi to I'll not cmnt! Jaldi kar de! :P
Sree... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tanharocks

Luved it...it was osm ...u wrote it perfectly not too over filmy but magical in it's now way...update soon...

Tanks a Lot Anki Di...

This content was originally posted by-manasie

awesome... finally they confessed... sherni this was awesome...

Mannu Di...Thanks a Lot...Love you...

This content was originally posted by-Srishti_SwaRon

Congo Shongo Sree...
Your second thread..wow..!!!
I'm proud of u meri jaan
Sree, Amazing update..!!! I absolutely love it. This is my fav part till now.
Wow, Swayam called n wanted to talk. Kriya is such a sweetheart to make Sharon realise her feelings. Swayam confessed, OMG, he actually really confessed. I can't believe this. I could imagine it very clearly, ad if it were happening before my eye. Just too good. Aww, they hugged😳. This sooo cute.
I love you for this..!! (I love you otherwise too, u knw dat ryt?!) πŸ€—

Srish...Thanks a Lot...Ya i know...and I love you too...Girl...

This content was originally posted by-nly4usharon

congrats sharon for 2nd thread!!!!gud gng dear!!!
i luvd ur update!!!!kitni sweet se unn logon ne aapni feelings ko accept kiya...dat ws soo adorable!!!!i luvd kriya tooo!!!she is d one who made sharon 2 realise her feelings 4 swayam!!!!also hw kriya ws excited more dan sharon!!!luvd it!!!

Thanks A Lot Swayam...Love you...

This content was originally posted by-mEgical_arsha

firstly congooo sree for ur second thread 

dear !!!!
πŸ₯³
secondly,ur update was fab !!!!❀️
i mean the way swayam potrayed each and every feeling of him towards sharon was truellly aweee!!!😍
the way he said that he was feeling guilty for not sharing his feelings for sharon is fabulous!!!πŸ˜ƒ

mwahhh πŸ€—to for for their realisation...finallly it did !!!!πŸ‘

i seriously luved each and every thing of your update...starting from kriya to swayam nd sharon's reaction !!!!⭐️

finally they have confessed !!!!😳

so,do update the next part sooon nd
 PM me !!!!πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot Shailja...Thanks for liking this part...love your long comments...

This content was originally posted by-KaranWahi5

New Thread!!!!Congooo SreeeπŸ€—

Finallyyy they realized it!!! Omg i just loved this last update.it was so real the way you have written his emotions. wohooo Cant wait for some romantic updatesπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sammy...

This content was originally posted by-Alaadin

I am totally speechless.. 

Thanks a Lot...
This content was originally posted by-...Pwinch3ss...

atlast they confessed their love for each other...such a cute update...plz pm me soon 

Thanks...

This content was originally posted by-asmaju

Congrats for ur new thread sree.

πŸ₯³

to the update it was lovely.
i enjoyed it to the most .
lovely one.
Atlast they confessed.
i'm so happy.😍

hope their relationship goes on smoothly.

thanks for the pm.
update next part soon.

Thanks a lot Asma...

This content was originally posted by-tanukaswaron

first of all congrates for the 2nd thread sree ;) secondly lovely update !! swaron confession was awesome :) eagerly waiting for the next part so update soon ...;):)

Thanks Tanuka...

This content was originally posted by-The007Shivani

Awww

Awww
Sree I Love u it was too sweet

Lost for words
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks for the pm and it was amazing

Shivs...that was so sweet..love you doll...

This content was originally posted by-dvmishra

Awesome update plz update soo

Thanks...
This content was originally posted by-swaron24

Congo for the second thread 

Awesome update haaayyy SwaRon ek ho gaye 

Thanks Bhai...love you...

This content was originally posted by-ABBY92

YEAY !!! Finally, they admitted to each other that they're more than friends and even said I LOVE YOU !!! Loved the way you kept the update so simple...that added a certain kind of charm to the update...Can't wait for the next chapter !!!

Thanks a lot Abi Di...

This content was originally posted by-nish22

Res! I read it Awesome but since i promised an essay u gotta wait!! :P

Kabhi unres karne ka plan hai kya???

This content was originally posted by-ANTARA-2244

Congrats for the new thread!πŸ˜ƒ

awww,SwaRon confession,finally!!!😍 It was beautiful!😳 thanx for the pm!πŸ€—

Thanks a Lot Antu Di...

This content was originally posted by-AmritaluvSwaRon

Awwiiee that was so adorable finally buttercup and his sam realised that what they feel for each other is love. I love this update..☺️ I have read so many FF on SwaRon Sree but SS in your FF are so refreshingly adorable.  Please update soon ...

LOVE IS IN THE AIR πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Amu Di..thank You...

This content was originally posted by-swaronamit

"wow wat a update...luved it waiting eagerly 4 the next part.i thnk they will tell every1 abt them nd want 2 c the reaction f tht looser abhi...when r u gng 2 update..."

Thanks..

Thanks..

This content was originally posted by-prachin10

congrats on new thread

sorry for late reply..
really love your update
awwe kriya is so sweetman
 pls update soon

Thanks Prachi di...it was not late..you took out time and commented ...i'm really glad...

This content was originally posted by-SwaRonArsha95

Sree awesome parts re ( counting the first thread and the second thread parts) The story is getting damn interesting ! Congoz for the new thread and update soon πŸ˜Š

Thanks Nishu...Love you girl...

This content was originally posted by-SugarCubes

Congratzz sreee!!!!!!!!! :D :D
nd update was tooo chweet! They admitted they are in love! Eeeppp!!!! It's one thing I am always craving for! It was beautiful the way you wrote it!! Amazing!! Loved it sooo much!! Update jaldi nahi to I'll not cmnt! Jaldi kar de! :P

Thanks a lot Ishu...reading your comments are so fun...
Edited by swaron95 - 12 years ago
Sree... thumbnail
First of all I'm really sorry for not having updated this long...Actually i got a little busy with school...So this update is also not very long...Yet Please read it and do leave your comments...

PART 20

SHPOV

He held my hand and walked towards the bed.  We sat down, and Swayam pulled me onto his lap. I tilted my head to look at his gorgeous face. Each perfect feature of his. I don't know why I had never noticed him till today. But today I just stared into his eyes. His eyes were as deep as the ocean and I felt myself drowning in those beautiful dark orbs of his. I rested my head on his brad chest as I played with his fingers, still on my waist. He gently played with the my hair that came to my face. Caressing me softle and tenderly. His touch was magical.

"Buttercup." He whispered softly. "Hmm" I said not wanting the spell to break. "I guess I have never told you before, that you are very beautiful." He whispered, a smile evident in his voice. "Thanks" I whispered back, not knowing what else to say. I smiled even wider and felt his smile become bigger too.

SWPOV

It was just too perfect to be true. She fitted so beautifully in my arms. She sat there, her head against my chest. Her beautiful smile still playing on her lips and her soft hair fluttering to the wind blowing from the window. I wished for this moment to never end, This moment to be like eternal. "Swayam, what if this turns out to be a dream and I wake up to find myself on my bed?" Buttercup's voice sounded like music to my ear. I chucked softly at her question. And then answered, "Well I promise this is not a dream and if you do fall asleep now, I assure you that you will wake up in my arms." She smiled relieved and then lifted her face bringing it close to mine she gave ma a quick peck on my cheeks. It was too fast and before it registered she had again buried her face in my chest. My smile widened and I bent down to kiss her forehead. I interwined our fingers and we sat there till I don't know how long. I comforting silence filled the room. Each others presence was all that was needed.

Rey's phone broke the silence, bringing us back from our own world. I saw Buttercup frown slightly as I picked up the phone. "Hi Rey" I said. "Hi Swayam, you and Sharon want to join Kriya and me for dinner tonight?" he asked me. "Wait a sec Rey. Let me ask her" I told him. "You want to go for dinner with Rey and K tonight?" I asked Buttercup. She smiled and nodded a yes. "Okay Rey We'll join you." I said returning to the phone. "So your Buttercup is there right beside you huh?" Rey asked me. "Ohh Yes" I lied. The truth was she was there sitting in my lap in my arms. Buttercup raised an eyebrow when she heard my comment. "Okay then will see you at eight at our usual place." He said as he ended the call.

"So what are the plan?" Buttercup asked me. "Nothing much, just introducing Kriya and Rey to my girlfriend." I smirked. She blushed hard and cuddled close to mew. I tightened my grip on her. "You want to go home and take some rest, Love?" I asked her. I felt her blush get deeper and she nodded a no. "I guess this is where I can rest most peacefully." She mumbled shyly. I couldn't help but smile.

Finally in the evening I drove her back home promising to be back in about an hour to pick her up for the dinner. I went back home to get ready myself, looking forward to a wonderful evening ahead.

I guess my excitement had no bounds so I reached much before the scheduled time at Buttercup's house only to find her completely ready. She was wearing a Blue dress just coming just above her knees and her soft curls coming of her shoulders. Since we had a lot of time in hand we went to her room and then sat there staring at each other. Enjoying each moment of togetherness. At last when we felt it was time for us to leave we walked to the car.

Reaching the restaurant I opened my door, walking out I opened hers. She stepped out and we interwined  our fingers and walked in.

Sree

So guys...How was it.? Hope you all liked it... As i said I'm sorry for not updating this...

Actually as school has started and my dear teachers are giving me so much of Home work, i got busy and couldn't find time to update...Next update will be on page 15 or 18 and on 20th April...

Hope you people will bear with me...Thanks..

Please check the PM list and the note of thanks on the first page...If anyone wishes to be added to the PM list please let me know...

---Shailu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yesss...
res...
wohooo 1st one to comment !!!!
yipppeee...only for u sree!πŸ˜‰
Edited by mEgical_arsha - 12 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update sree.
that was awesome blossom one.
wow sharon in swayams lap so cute.
u really rock in these updates.
thanks for the pm.
update asap.

tanharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sree u r fab...it was so osm...n getting lost in each other's eyes is so like swaron...luved it...
n being ur elder sis i euld always tell u homework first gal n then updates..we dnt mind bearing u n waiting for updates...
dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... thanks for the pm...
waiting egerly for the nxt part