Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pragyaa

hi๐Ÿค—...mere naam ke spelling galat hai...aaj to total badluck hai mera๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry Pragyaa, aaj mera bloopers ka day hai, I am doing/saying so many ulta seedha things today that it's not even funny anymore๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Time for another cup of coffee๐Ÿ˜†
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshani45

@ bhavi are u a fan if the one who was born in 73?

No i have not seen his work - Just watched him in Zalakh Dikhlaja - For me on TV - I only like Ronit Roy and Sameer Soni - Ronit because I have seen both the brothers- Even with Ronit ROy - I have not followed any of his serials.
Edited by BHAVI1972 - 12 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Rani

One is born in 73 and other in 69 - so case clossed - RK is younger to SS๐Ÿ˜‰

<font color="#0000ff">Then it's even bigger compliment to Sammy because he can pass for other actor's son on any given day, and kind of not too good for the other actor if he looks so much older than his seniors</font>

Well said rani di ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poshah

bye Rani/Bhavi..bus aaaj ka quota khatam ๐Ÿ˜‰... see you all later..and Rani, till then pl keep defending the show inspite of its bloopers !!!

I hope case reaches some conclusion this week..and Kunal tells some new shayari soon..
I agree, shayaris are such a nice angle ...so many ppl keep googling for their shayari/ff !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Salman- Bitching fir kabhi karenge..!!!! I just probably have fun reading..but not want to participate so much in it !!!๐Ÿ˜‰

I dont bitch either, although I like to make fun of those who bitch...lol, but again joining discussion was only meant for fun and not to get hyper...๐Ÿ˜‰
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Sorry Pragyaa, aaj mera bloopers ka day hai, I am doing/saying so many ulta seedha things today that it's not even funny anymore๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Time for another cup of coffee๐Ÿ˜†

its perfectly fine๐Ÿ˜Š...hota hai kabhi kabhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...if we can bear parichay bloopers n still love it then ur bloopers are accepted with open arms๐Ÿ˜ƒ
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

No i have not seen his work - Just watched him in Zalakh Dikhlaja - For me on TV - I only like Ronit Roy and Sameer Soni - Ronit because I have seen both the brothers- Even with Ronit ROy - I have not followed any of his serials.

If someone talks abt Ram, I have to interfere ๐Ÿ˜‰..He is a good actor no doubt..abhi uski health ne dhoka de diya hai use..he has become real fat..but if sameer is someone who has ppl being his fans inspite of his age, Ram is someone where ppl are his fans inspite of his weighty issues..
Ram's famous stint was Mr Walia...fab character/acting..

He is good too..who is better I am not going in that debate !!! Just like our serial is on inpiste of the bloopers, that show is on ispite of the extensive use of BDs..just coz of the leads I say !!!
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@rani di...i would suggest u to make a post...reg parichay...i mean ur defending part..so those nt active in edt...would also come to knw abt it...n would value..it...n njoi the show
-savvy thumbnail
@vidhi: hi...btw u seems to be in full drooling mood today๐Ÿ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poshah

bye Rani/Bhavi..bus aaaj ka quota khatam ๐Ÿ˜‰... see you all later..and Rani, till then pl keep defending the show inspite of its bloopers !!!

I hope case reaches some conclusion this week..and Kunal tells some new shayari soon..
I agree, shayaris are such a nice angle ...so many ppl keep googling for their shayari/ff !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Salman- Bitching fir kabhi karenge..!!!! I just probably have fun reading..but not want to participate so much in it !!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Bye Pooja๐Ÿค—, glad you could join today๐Ÿ˜Š. I am always there to defend this show kya karoon pankha# 1 title comes with such responsibility that I have to look out for the show, Sammy and Sinal๐Ÿ˜ณ.
-savvy thumbnail

Originally posted by: snmalik4

Well the precap should have made you happy atleast... Witcha was looking very ugly today... all should be fine tomorrow... cant wait now

@red: when does she look beautiful ???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
@blue: cvs are alive only because of this๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pragyaa - 12 years ago