Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amrish, thankraal send Rohit to Canada... do you know the city??[/QUOTE]
I dunno... Do you?? Assuming he is coming our way... Hum yaha ke 5-6 log hain forumwale.. Milke usse pakadte hain...uski gawahi leke , CD bhej dete hain judge ko... Police ka bharosa nahi rakh sakhte...😉
[/QUOTE]
What it can't be - he cannot come to Cananda- I mean we have land of nice people here - don't we ðŸ˜‰ Let me know too -Milke use wapas india bhej denge.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arrey wat was richa telling - kunal mera paas hoga...mein bachaunga  n all????

btw..humaare show mein  yeh Missing Silsila kab tak jaari rahega?
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamrish

Hi Bhavi... Which epi?? We all are entertaining ourselves...😉

Hi Bhavi - Khoda pahd nikali chuhiya😆😆 We thought Rohit got arrested last week, but he fled away so conveniently today making Indian Police dept look so stupid ðŸ˜‰
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

I can only say W*F was that about todays episode🤣

How the heck did she send kunu to the doc, get dressed in those ghastly high wedge heels whe yesterday she couldnt fetch a glass of water from the bedside table😲
We are goin to be treated to not 1 chamatkaar but dozens in quick succession now😆

How can this be a chamatkaar Fari? its a insult for 'chamatkaar's'!!! I am tired of this stupid track already.Even Thakral has stopped being funny now...
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Hi Bhavi... Which epi?? We all are entertaining ourselves...😉

Looks like i did not miss much in TV but surely missed a lot on Forum - my daily laughing dose😉
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

heyyy... who all arnd...?? What a stupid episode !! Fari looks like Annie was right after all , for 2 segments of logic on Friday we are going to get a week of torchaaar!!

I am tired of the near misses and these illogical so called miracles.Like some one said I would not be surprised if the serial takes a 5 year leap, Kunal returns after his sentence and meanwhile Siddhi in coma!!!

Chitsss🤗 it took a lousy episode for you to turn up here😆
yaar Im ready for the bewakoofi. Infact had it been even slightly better & believable I would have been taken aback & shattered🤣
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi guys aaj ka episode kitna acha tha na

Thanal scene was the best and i hope tommorrow kunal will reach to court with siddhi and will say rukiye judge sahab

shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

I can only say W*F was that about todays episode🤣

How the heck did she send kunu to the doc, get dressed in those ghastly high wedge heels whe yesterday she couldnt fetch a glass of water from the bedside table😲
We are goin to be treated to not 1 chamatkaar but dozens in quick succession now😆

Hi Fari, I can understand ur frustration...
As i said 2 pages back, biggest miracle this week would be viewers still watching Parichay next week if such things continue... can understand the dragging for TRP's.. Pretty sure now CV's are confused on what to do next after this..SO they just going in circles and trying to prolong and introduce other small tracks in betn...

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chitsss

How can this be a chamatkaar Fari? its a insult for 'chamatkaar's'!!! I am tired of this stupid track already.Even Thakral has stopped being funny now...

@ Red - That's true, but He was a bit funny today when he told her psycho daughter knock karake nahi aa sakati thi. What was he doing that he got embarrassed? I missed that part
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Hi Bhavi - Khoda pahd nikali chuhiya😆😆 We thought Rohit got arrested last week, but he fled away so conveniently today making Indian Police dept look so stupid ðŸ˜‰

The famous Filmy police - ðŸ˜†- Even police must be picking their last hair strand as to what these shows show😆