Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pragyaa

How do you know that? We have so far seen uncle and bachchi wala consummation, now want to see husband and wife wala consummation๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ 

for that they first need to understand that are man n wife n not uncle n bachchi...its a need of  the hour that siddhi should learn about the thing called seduction๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Siddhi and seduction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You are very optimistic Pragyaa, kya kya expect karti ho Siddhi se๐Ÿคข You forgot how she backs off whenever even her finger tips touch Kunal's finger tips? Jis din Siddhi seduction karegi, i will become her pankha as well๐Ÿ˜›.
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

isshhh rani u ppl na reveal all inside secrets ๐Ÿ˜† kunal ki katir aadat karna padega ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Waise, when is colors going to air this uncle, didi, bachchi award show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
maybe in december as gpa held in december last year๐Ÿ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

I know Vik is such a sweetheart and Dumbo doesn't value him at all, koi nahi usaki phooti kismat. I hope Savz is not reading this or else she would say I am doing Vik jaap now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†  i understand rani , dil sambal ja zara phir mohabat karne chala hai tu ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

maybe in december as gpa held in december last year๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Categories are as below:

Most lokpriya Uncle:

Most Lokpriya Didi:

Most lokpriya Bachchi:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
-savvy thumbnail

Siddhi and seduction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You are very optimistic Pragyaa, kya kya expect karti ho Siddhi se๐Ÿคข You forgot how she backs off whenever even her finger tips touch Kunal's finger tips? Jis din Siddhi seduction karegi, i will become her pankha as well๐Ÿ˜›.

no wonders kunal calls her bachchi...yup i am optimistic...if witcha makes an exit from the  show  (though temporary only ) then anything can happen๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

I know Vik is such a sweetheart and Dumbo doesn't value him at all, koi nahi usaki phooti kismat. I hope Savz is not reading this or else she would say I am doing Vik jaap now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†  i understand rani , dil sambal ja zara phir mohabat karne chala hai tu ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

My dil already did phir mohabbat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I had already done mohabbat with my hubby and the phir mohabbat was with Kunal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

My dil can not do phir phir mohabbat right๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†?
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

isshhh rani u ppl na reveal all inside secrets ๐Ÿ˜† kunal ki katir aadat karna padega ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

when sinal ve foot ball team๐Ÿ˜†
-savvy thumbnail

Categories are as below:

Most lokpriya Uncle:

Most Lokpriya Didi:

Most lokpriya Bachchi:

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
siddhi will win definitely the last two ๐Ÿ˜›...i am not sure about kunal winning the first as there maybe tough competition from people from other shows as well...but siddhi will be winner for sure๐Ÿ˜†...judges n people will think its amazing how a girl in early 20s doing such a fab acting of a bachchi n didi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

-Rani thumbnail

no wonders kunal calls her bachchi...yup i am optimistic...if witcha makes an exit from the  show  (though temporary only ) then anything can happen๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Then she will become Menka for her Vishwamitra๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Hum toh naam ke Menkas hai, woh real mein Menka bankar hamare Vishwamitra ko uda le jayegi. To become Menka, she will have to learn some form of seduction dancing style๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lo ab ak aur class leni padegi usse
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

we are already dhanya by her bro kunal effort in proving so to the world๐Ÿคข...so i am done with this prove the world kind of thing n honestly speaking i feel like pulling my hair๐Ÿ˜ก

ya dumbo copies her bro,copy cat(cvs). there kunal-siddhi-richa, ne hand other hand dumb-viks-rohit so history repeats, she is lady kunal ๐Ÿ˜†