Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: padmaja19

i want the cvs to think "out of the box " romantic scences for sinalEmbarrassed not those cliche , ghisapita , tried romantic scences🀒

@ red... 🀣
nancy1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariyal

To start with tall lean faceless people will come & whisk a fainted siddhi away from the street & take her to the foggy woods, where she will be impregnated by anand's ghost...

Please dont continue or I will fall off the chair laughing...πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

@ rani : are u sure , dil ko kya pata bechara dil πŸ˜† if kunal can love richa anything is possible.
ya kunal toh complicated hai he loved richa πŸ˜† tats y u love kunal πŸ˜•
ya inside story ka mystery ab tak hai ki anand ne kurban diya or kisne anand ka jaan liya
πŸ˜†

Nahi Savz, I am a die heart Kunal lover, no way I can ever like his sautan AnandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True If Kunal can love witcha, anything is possible, but my heart is not so big to love two men in one show and I already love Kunal, so no chance for me ever liking AnandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No I don't like Kunal because he loved witcha, I love Kunal because he strangled her neck and got chutkara from herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, the last part of Anand's death puzzle is yet to be solved, If he died in an accident or he was killed purposely, janane ke liye dekhiye CIDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snmalik4

He is safe and healthy as he has come to Home of Witcha fan... Lol.. you are hearing a lot of rumors bhavi πŸ˜‰

NO- this is not land of Richa fan - it is more like land of SINAL and seema fan. How can we be the psycho fan - I can believe if you said the actor name - but not RICHA- eew she is not someone to be fan of - 
Even Rohit now hates RichaπŸ˜•
Fariyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy1996

Dont worry, I just had to pick myself up🀣

Waise, anyone notice, the fark nai padta line has become quite popular these daysπŸ˜‰
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†... thoda detail mein batayiye na fariyalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sci-fi romance ke baare mein

To start with tall lean faceless people will come & whisk a fainted siddhi away from the street & take her to the foggy woods, where she will be impregnated by anand's ghost...
 I am already halfway there...barely clinging to chair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamrish

Lo ab bas yahi dekhane ko baaki rah gaya tha, alien abduction dramaπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

loh aur ek miracle possible.. these aliens will manage to get all evi for Sinal.. One fo them takes siddhi to court.. other one brings the cd...3rd one brings Rohit back... etc...
[/QUOTE]

Aliens vs predators vs humans🀣
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
πŸ˜†... thoda detail mein batayiye na fariyalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sci-fi romance ke baare mein[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Please dont continue or I will fall off the chair laughing...πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]
 I am already halfway there...barely clinging to chair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/QUOTE] πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BTW Fari.. can one alien then fall in love with Kunal and hten we will have a new angel to this story.. what all will this alien do to haasil Kunal?πŸ˜• make it Koi Mil gaya type... that is one movie that Ekta hasn't copied yet...πŸ˜†Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ok guys time to go home -  Bye and Good night to all the night owls there - and Good evening to all the SINAL/Richa fans here -
padmaja19 thumbnail

πŸ˜†... thoda detail mein batayiye na fariyalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sci-fi romance ke baare mein

To start with tall lean faceless people will come & whisk a fainted siddhi away from the street & take her to the foggy woods, where she will be impregnated by anand's ghost...🀒🀒🀒
i will go and kill siddhi then🀒 .she should not alow any paraya man to touch herπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†