Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Salman and i already have put on our boxing gloves on...๐Ÿ˜†

Boxing gloves for Rohit - Woh to sirf thapad se dar jayeng - Ha... ha... ROFL -(Can not insert the emotican)
Shamrish are you enjoying a day off for easter too today?
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhavi, which border town are u in?? West or east coast??
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Abhi toh woh blue shirt phana tha and now again? What happened to the purple, white, red, peach, all those shirts, itani jaldi phir se blue shirt ka turn aa gaya๐Ÿคข?

For sure my hindi has become purer and more fluent since joining IF๐Ÿ˜›

siddhi ne baki shirts pata nahi kahan rakh di hai...thats why he has to wear this blue shirt again...
i also miss his other shirts especially that he wore on siddhi's birthday party๐Ÿ˜
@red: good job IF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Bhavi, which border town are u in?? West or east coast??

Crack the nariyal
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi toh woh blue shirt phana tha and now again? What happened to the purple, white, red, peach, all those shirts, itani jaldi phir se blue shirt ka turn aa gaya๐Ÿคข?

Baaki saare shirts wash nahi huye hain...That is why he keeps on saying he cannot live without Siddhi...Since she has been kidnapped, noone washed his shirts.. back to blue shirt... He is just drying the sweat off ๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

But the blue one should be the most recent dirty shirt so how can he wear the same stinky one again? He should have borrowed it from Gaurav or Raj๐Ÿ˜‰
shamrish thumbnail
Shamrish are you enjoying a day off for easter too today?[/QUOTE]
That is why i am online... Was away from forum past few weeks too..
Back to SOS from tomorrow.. after extra long weekend..How about u???
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Baaki saare shirts wash nahi huye hain...That is why he keeps on saying he cannot live without Siddhi...Since she has been kidnapped, noone washed his shirts.. back to blue shirt... He is just drying the sweat off ๐Ÿ˜‰

But the blue one should be the most recent dirty shirt so how can he wear the same stinky one again? He should have borrowed it from Gaurav or Raj๐Ÿ˜‰
or from vikram or kapil๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shamrish thumbnail

may be he has multiple ones.. he likes blue, so has more pairs.. I do too but checked only..๐Ÿ˜‰
bhavis thumbnail

Shamrish are you enjoying a day off for easter too today?

That is why i am online... Was away from forum past few weeks too..
Back to SOS from tomorrow.. after extra long weekend..How about u???
[/QUOTE]

Nay i just enjoy forum on week day s - between work and in breaks - the weather is too good to be on computer on the week end
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pragyaa

siddhi ne baki shirts pata nahi kahan rakh di hai...thats why he has to wear this blue shirt again...
i also miss his other shirts especially that he wore on siddhi's birthday party๐Ÿ˜
@red: good job IF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@ Green - Haan yeh ho sakata hai as she likes hiding his shirts under her own cloths๐Ÿคฃ so bechara become more dependent on her.  Remember one time when he was wearing black vest๐Ÿ˜ and couldn't find his shirt? She had hidden it underneath her cloths that too in her side of the closet