#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 62 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -varun-

So did you ask ashu and rachu? And did you ask about Jenis?

No, I told you, you created the concern by telling me that, so you and you alone have to educate me about the topic. Samje!

Haven't gone any where yet to ask, but I have never heard of it before.
Don't know if it's available in Port-of-Spain, the capital of T&T, where there would be greater variety of stores with such stuff.

If I find it, I'll let you know.

So did you ask ashu and rachu? And did you ask about Jenis?

what?
Originally posted by suan

You mean to tell me that after keeping me waiting for so long, all you care about is my hair.😲
Good Lord Varun, what am I going to do with you?
My hair is very soft and clean now, thank you.😆
is your hair alien to you?🤣 i guess its a part of yourself only na! So asking for it is also caring for you..is it not? Woman i tell you...logicless always as ever..! 🤣

Act in india usually parlour word is used... Salon is not usually used for women here..its more for men.. :)

Okay. See, one always learns new things.
So when you say parlour and I say salon, we know what each other mean.😊
Here, some say beauty parlour, but you have to use both words together.
If you say parlour only, people will think you mean a shop.
Originally posted by AshuNaik

what?
sharon di ashu is here too...pls ask her right now and let me test her intelligent...she pretends to be a miss-know-it-all infront of me!! Lolz...

And ashu hi yaar...so you have been lurking...only if someone mentions your name you pop up kya? You are very much like poppy except that she pops up immediately if i make fun of sushant! 🤣

is your hair alien to you?🤣 i guess its a part of yourself only na! So asking for it is also caring for you..is it not? Woman i tell you...logicless always as ever..! 🤣

All I can say is...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

No, I told you, you created the concern by telling me that, so you and you alone have to educate me about the topic. Samje!
Haven't gone any where yet to ask, but I have never heard of it before.
Don't know if it's available in Port-of-Spain, the capital of T&T, where there would be greater variety of stores with such stuff.
If I find it, I'll let you know.
why dont you enquire about it from someone? Just coz you havent heard doesnt mean its not there!

All I can say is...🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by AshuNaik

what?

Ashu,
Don't worry my dear.😊

Varun told me something about what he can do with his computer viz-a vis another computer, having me worried like hell, now he dorsn't want to tell me until June, when he has free time to explain via skype.

He said I should ask you or Rachna as you are both computer geniuses, but I have refused, as it's his responsibility.

sharon di ashu is here too...pls ask her right now and let me test her intelligent...she pretends to be a miss-know-it-all infront of me!! Lolz...

And ashu hi yaar...so you have been lurking...only if someone mentions your name you pop up kya? You are very much like poppy except that she pops up immediately if i make fun of sushant! 🤣

Now Varun, this is not how you treat ladies, especially those you haven't seen for a while.
You will scare them off or make them mad.
Be the gentleman that you are.😊

I will not be troubling Ashu.

Ashu, if he asks you, do NOT answer him.
Let him stew as he's making me stew.
Edited by suan - 12 years ago