Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly guys...I think that the IPL season has brought about this unnecessary fear in cv's minds that we wont follow the show while this season is on...so they are switching tracks in panic...please cv's understand that we would watch if the story line was strong, consistent...and we are loyal ...otherwise would we be still worrying about the current fare being shelled out?!

We are being patient and holding on...pls just go on with the relevant story instead of adding extra unneeded bits ...we are watching...!

Anyone else like to tell cv's to just carry on with our story...or are the matches catching your attention these days?

Your views please!!!!Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
they dont need our assurance dear..they need a thing called "Brain" which can think properly how to progress with a track.. how to make it amazing!! they need "good writers" .. i am sure that will work much more than our assurance will do!! and yes i watch shows to be happy not to prove my loyalty! though i think i have been proving that only since 2 months watching their boring track !! but yes this loyalty is for Barun..not for the stupid CV's!
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Yes of course we dont need to show loyalty and yes they do need a brain...i think they r unnecessarily changing tracks not realising we r in fact waiting for a proper progression...they ought not to keep hopping tracks...wanted to voice that pointEdited by Ms.Cheeni - 12 years ago
PlovesArshi thumbnail
I was hoping that Khushi will keep on ignoring ARnav, but it seems like she is not going to do so. I loved FRiday's episode as there was so much depth in the quiet scenes and the longing from Arnav was portrayed brilliantly . I had hoped that the two day scene would have made him reflect on his feeling for Khushi...
WE are all crazy for IPKKND so I hope that CVs  are not worried about anything else than their own show. ❤️ Arshi forever...
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes we need proper progress in the story line 

zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
proper story progression is a must. other wise they'll lose viewers and trp will fall deeper.
me_says thumbnail
Writers are probably busy watching IPL, bad episode means their team is losing, if their team wins we get an episode like friday 😆
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Originally posted by: me_says

Writers are probably busy watching IPL, bad episode means their team is losing, if their team wins we get an episode like friday😆

loooll...now i get ke kya chakkar hai lolll
me_says thumbnail
Originally posted by: zsewaq

proper story progression is a must. other wise they'll lose viewers and trp will fall deeper.

This reminds me of what Gul said, imagine the 'rise of ASR in love' once he realizes how badly he had hurt Khushi, similarly the CVs are desperately begging for TRP to hit the lowest so that they can RISE and SHINE again.. imagine the glory then...😆