Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I tink d success of d shw hv flooded der heads..So dats y dey r fooling around wid d track.D current scenario reflects d PH overconfidence.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

true!! very true!!
you know what fari i think they are purposely ruining it! yes i am sure that something is wrong with them.. they want the show to go off air thats why they are doing all this!
do you remember that sometime back we had a spoiler that sometime in near future Shyam may lead Arnav and Khushi to consummate the marriage and that time i was like that NO! that will make situation more complex! but now the situation is no complex at allπŸ˜•
i really want the ArHi consummation now so that situation can get complex!! i want a complex story not a comedy circus!!
totally frustrated! no matter what ever happen we always end up coming from where we had started!! no progress from this 2 months at all!!!

Consummation sweetheart that's what we need now. This comedy track is killing me really. Let them consummate and create more complexity in their relationship. Much much better than this stupid comedy track.
Anyway I lost all my hopes now. It's better to not expect ANYTHING from the PH.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think the writing team is busy watching IPL.

I also tend to agree with those persons here that from what I have read of SBB (did not watch) it seems these were the episodes to follow before they started the "damage control" of Heer Ranjha.  This way they get to use episodes and maybe develop a bank.

They are taking the CORE audience for granted.  Anyone watching IPL is not their core.  Unfortunately, how many people they will alienate remains to be seen.

I am not passing any judgements yet but honestly, GV??  What's next - dhoklas?  Khushi already makes mithai!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I think the writing team is busy watching IPL.

I also tend to agree with those persons here that from what I have read of SBB (did not watch) it seems these were the episodes to follow before they started the "damage control" of Heer Ranjha.  This way they get to use episodes and maybe develop a bank.

They are taking the CORE audience for granted.  Anyone watching IPL is not their core.  Unfortunately, how many people they will alienate remains to be seen.

I am not passing any judgements yet but honestly, GV??  What's next - dhoklas?  Khushi already makes mithai!

Anu

If I wanted to see GV would I not tune in to that show ?  Why mock  the character Khushi and the character of the other show who must have fans there as well.

Poor judgement.  The PH could have kept a light tone of the show to keep viewers happy who do not tune in the IPL and overseas.  They serioulsy need to get their strategy right .
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

ROFL !!!! di i was damn serious ,u cracked me up badly,big time πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

LOlsss Aini...my pleasureπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Bang On!!!!!! What a guide! If I had my way; this would be going straight to CVs!!! LOL!
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If they wanna drag, why not show khushi/ Arnav's birthday?? What about khush's parents death anniversary?? It will be a year soon. When would they show those??

Why comedy coming back and that is so silly comedy without any class. I could take the tuition crap but the gopi bahu act... I know who is not watching.
sanjanashaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
LOLLLZZZ awesome post! πŸ˜›
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi is unique...or so I thought...Her as GV πŸ˜•...all I can say is... don't make a mockery of the loyal audience faith in the show
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
khushi is bashing GV. I am offended. how can she do something like that? on a serious note, this show is going to the dogs and no one except us fans is worried. hello PH, CV, Director?? Anybody home? can you please clean your own backyard before you go making a mockery of other shows?