Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
khushi should tell arnav and the doctor atleast...plz plz let her reaveal teh identity of the person who assaulted her.
Downhill thumbnail
thats simply amazing..loved it
arshi10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum... hope khushi tells the truth.
thanks for the pm
and do continue...
i waited for a long time
Cheryth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey tnx for da pm - jst sw it 😊
I loved you're previous FF and I must say I love this 👍🏼
yu're writing leaves me wanting more always 😃
please do continue
cant wait for the next update lol😍😳
gbu! xx

My exams are coming up guys, but I couldn't resist my weekly update. So here I am. Also, I don't receive many comments so I really don't know whether you'll read or like my story or not. So please, hit like or comment. Come on guys, it just a click!

Chapter 6

"I'm pregnant" Anjaliji's words rang in my ears. The words held pure happiness….like it was the only thing she had lived for. I looked at the faces around me. Shok's face seemed to have fallen a bit. I wondered what the cause was. As far as I knew, Anjaliji and he were just old friends from college. He had not even attended her marriage with that plunderer and just met by chance a week ago while I was still in the hospital…there was definitely pain in his eyes which he was trying to hide.

Arnav's eyes shined with relief and joy for his sister—he had left my side to hug Di. As I saw them in each other's arms, looking how a true brother-sister relationship should be, I had decided. My past was now behind me. I wouldn't shatter Di's dream however illusionary it may be. I was safe with Arnav, my nightmares subsided. He wouldn't come for me now, his obsession hopefully satiated. Anyway, I knew Arnav. If he came to know the truth, his murderous rage would probably make him kill Shyam, and Di would not be able to live with that. That night was going to remain a secret after all…

After the excitement had subsided, Anjaliji looked expectantly at me. I smiled brightly, wiping away thoughts of sorrow and pain. I turned away from Arnav, scared of what he might read in my eyes, and find the door straight to my heart and thoughts.

Something was off. The words came automatically into my head. Khushi's smile didn't reach her eyes—it was a pale imitation of her usual, spirited and carefree laugh. And why had she turned from me? There was something wrong; I knew it though my heart ached to deny it. Di….such a happy moment in her life. After all the difficulties she had faced with her disability and the loss of our parents, she had still never lost hope in God. Maybe this was His way to bless her, with her own bundle of joy. And jijaji too loved her so deeply--surely now her life was complete. I didn't want any dark cloud to cast its dark shadow of my Di's life. I would die before I let that happen. And so, with a dying heart I turned towards Khushi. She was avoiding my gaze, looking straight down at the bed, wounding the blanket around her finger.

"Khushi…" she didn't look up.

I tried again.

"Khushi"

No response.

"Khushi, look at me when I'm talking to you" I said sternly.

She stirred but still didn't look at me. My patience wore off as I took three quick strides and reached her. I gripped her arms and tried to force her chin up. Her wide doe-like eyes appeared so frightened that I let go immediately, inwardly kicking myself for behaving roughly with her.

"Khushi, darling I'm so sorry, but please don't try and hide anything from me. I won't be able to live if something happens to you." I pleaded, searching her eyes desperately to see if I was forgiven but they were unreadable.

She squirmed under my tight grasp but I pulled her closer.

"Khushi. Who was it?" I asked quietly murmuring into her hair trying to calm her down. 

"I-I don't know" she stuttered. She was staring down again now.

The lie was so apparent that I almost gave a dry laugh. 

"really Khushi? I'm ASR. You can't lie to me. I'm only doing this to protect you, just listen to--

" I don't KNOW okay??!!" she was shaking so much, tears forming in her eyes

Taken aback, I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated at khushi's behavior. I wanted to hug her, kiss her and tell her it was okay but her silence was hurting me. Didnt she trust me enough to take the right decision? Maybe I DID deserve it. 

Helplessly, I looked at Shlok who signaled at me not to push it.

Sighing, I looked at Khushi's stubborn nose and I stiffly walked out of the door. 

A shadow fell on the blanket as I looked up eyes which were intent but shrouded with anxiety. 

"I'm fine, really. Arnav just, I can't remember! 

"Do you love him?" 

I looked at him, shocked at his abrupt question. But when I saw serious he was, I nodded slowly.

"then Khushi give him, give yourself a chAnce to heal. He's repenting his actions, he'll never leave your side. You just need to let him back into your heart."

"Shlok, I trust him. Its me whom I don't trust. What if...I fail his expectations, if I can't fulfill his de-desires?" I was on the verge of breaking down

"just go back to him that's all he needs." he said patiently. Trust him, tell him the truth Khushi."

"if I do that Shlok, I'm afraid I might lose him forever..." I thought as I leaned back and closed my eyes, exhausted, tired of fighting with my heart.

arhi10 thumbnail
thnxz for de pm...
plz continue!!!
Cheryth thumbnail
hey Thanks for you're PM 😃

As for this chapter;
great work as usual 😉
you just know how to keep you're writers hooked innit 😆