Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

frankly,,I luv to see barun in hero Honda passion pro,,again n again n again,,so I ight very well see IPK anytime for him,, but yes, this show has a great potential n I might complain if something is going off track,, but I will not jump on a conclusion ,, i wil wait to see waht the creates are trying to show,, great post,, just one complain though!

that green color dint allow me to read anything written, I just responded to the marroned ones!😆

chubta hai yaar ankhon mein like Shyamu in ASR eyes! 😆

@red: i am trying very hard to do that...but after 3 weeks of waiting and no progress in story i am too frustrated.

@blue: sorry dear, wasn't too hard on my eyes and no one ever complained before ..i've changed the color..u can read now.. 😆 

minihussain thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavnkushi

o my gosh , it is so true n ya my ans is 2 but its heartbreaking to see them hate each other well before marriage is quiet better  dilemma whether its love or not , heartbeatng dhak dhak,cute romance,hesitation,caring wow those are the sweetest episodes...😎

awww...those were beautiful episodes... 😍
minihussain thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

very nice post!

this is so not acceptable,r we fools to have any thing in our ways inspite of being crazy, mad fans of a show, seriously get a life cvs! 

u cracked me up 🤣... u r the first person to tell the CVs to get a life...i tot it was us who tell ourselves to get a life.. 🤣
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: minihussain

u cracked me up 🤣... u r the first person to tell the CVs to get a life...i tot it was us who tell ourselves to get a life.. 🤣

ROFL! now u cracked me up 😆
dont know about u but m already telling me 😆
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
defiantely 2..yes they work really hard..thus we should appreciate their efforts..but we cn criticise too if we are true fan..coz we want this show to reach greater heights..
minihussain thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

ROFL! now u cracked me up 😆
dont know about u but m already telling me 😆

i've been telling myself to get a life for sometime now. I have limited the number of hours i spend on IF for some days...par kya karen..raha nehi gaya.. am back with a BANG!... Akhir Arhi ke fans hai hum.. 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: minihussain

i've been telling myself to get a life for sometime now. I have limited the number of hours i spend on IF for some days...par kya karen..raha nehi gaya.. am back with a BANG!... Akhir Arhi ke fans hai hum.. 😆

agree yar only sarun n arhi pull me to ipk these days..even i m less of the forumians now😆