Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What does being a true fan mean?

minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Okey...i've been podering at this question for quiet some time. What does being a true fan of this show mean?

1. Does being a true fan mean i should agree with anything the CVs throw at me?

Does it mean i should accept the story irrespective of how illogical it is?
  • the pool can be accessed from various places...from the stairs, from Anjali and Shyam's room...also Ms. Manodrama was looking into Arnav's room from a balcony that seems to look out to the pool area, also it can be seen from the sitting area and no one noticed Khushi sleeping there...hhmmm
Does being a true fan mean i should accept that the characters do not need to be consistent with the character sketch?
  • Arnav is one of the richest business men in India or maybe Delhi and he has a bathroom and a wardrobe that is in a sorry state, have not had any fashion designing work done for ages, and he worked at home so that his office could be renovated, but not one piece of anything was changed...he has only 3 sets of clothes..hhmm
Does it mean the CVs can start a track, (suffer from amnesia a bit and forget about it) and start a completely different track without wrapping up the old one?
  • What happened to NK? Missing in Action? What happened to Khushi's daba business? (asking since she started tuitioning kids)
Does it mean they can ignore important scenes?
  • such as holi confession, especially when they have shown that Arnav remembers it... all he remembers is Shyam-Khushi hug and nothing else...and after the powerful Heer-Ranjha performance, how did he forget the most powerful line by Khushi..."your best and ranjha's worst day..i will die"...hmmm

OR,

2. Does being a true fan means I should be able to see the negatives as well while i'm watching...

Gosh yes, i love this show. it has so much potential, it has a great initial story, it has great actors...and it has delivered great episodes and there is no other show i watch so religiously..NONE!

This is a show that i care about, i know the IPKKND team works really hard, but if people are not going to point out the mistakes and critisize, what's the motivation for the IPKKND team to try to do any better?

I would like to have a friend who points out my mistakes and help me make it right, rather than one who lets me repeat a mistake over and over again.

What would your answer be? 1 or 2?

Edited by minihussain - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post Minnie. 

My answer is definitely no 2 . 
Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
2 for me! Never forgetting the love though...
minihussain thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Nice post Minnie. 

My answer is definitely no 2 . 

thanks dear.. 😊
IronyDied thumbnail
obviously it will be 2!

i can't blindly say that its good.. its going amazing.. its fabulous when its clear that nothing is working!! i am sure those who wants good for me will show me my bad side too so that i can be perfect! as of now this is really not working for me! the meaningless comedy is going on my nerves! i might have accepted this too but is this helping is story anyways? they are just ruining a perfect show..!! they do have the story and when i an seeing that despite of that they are wasting time.. episodes after episodes i feel frustrated! after that when i criticize people call me a basher!! ok fine if pointing the negativity thing makes me a basher than i am!

but yes this meaningless comedy makes no sense and i will say it!! no matter what! currently the story line sucks! nothing is gonna help them till they pick up the story!! not even a shirtless Arnav is going to help!! if saying this makes me a basher than fine! but i dont think that true fan will always keep praising it,,even if they utter nonsense!

minihussain thumbnail
Originally posted by: neverbefore

2 for me! Never forgetting the love though...

Exactly! I love this show..which is why i want it to be hatke like it was before...

minihussain thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

obviously it will be 2!

i can't blindly say that its good.. its going amazing.. its fabulous when its clear that nothing is working!! i am sure those who wants good for me will show me my bad side too so that i can be perfect! as of now this is really not working for me! the meaningless comedy is going on my nerves! i might have accepted this too but is this helping is story anyways? they are just ruining a perfect show..!! they do have the story and when i an seeing that despite of that they are wasting time.. episodes after episodes i feel frustrated! after that when i criticize people call me a basher!! ok fine if pointing the negativity thing makes me a basher than i am!

but yes this meaningless comedy makes no sense and i will say it!! no matter what! currently the story line sucks! nothing is gonna help them till they pick up the story!! not even a shirtless Arnav is going to help!! if saying this makes me a basher than fine! but i dont think that true fan will always keep praising it,,even if they utter nonsense!

@ red: Agreed all the way..👏

Also, the forum needs to understand that not everyone who points out something negative is a basher.. I point it out because i don't want to see my favourite show going down the drain.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
frankly,,I luv to see barun in hero Honda passion pro,,again n again n again,,so I ight very well see IPK anytime for him,, but yes, this show has a great potential n I might complain if something is going off track,, but I will not jump on a conclusion ,, i wil wait to see waht the creates are trying to show,, great post,, just one complain though!

that green color dint allow me to read anything written, I just responded to the marroned ones!😆

chubta hai yaar ankhon mein like Shyamu in ASR eyes! 😆
arnavnkushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
o my gosh , it is so true n ya my ans is 2 but its heartbreaking to see them hate each other well before marriage is quiet better  dilemma whether its love or not , heartbeatng dhak dhak,cute romance,hesitation,caring wow those are the sweetest episodes...😎
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice post!
this is so not acceptable,r we fools to have any thing in our ways inspite of being crazy, mad fans of a show, seriously get a life cvs!