OTT is most welcome bt do somthin bout shyam first

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't believe i am saying this. I love khushi's OTT, be it the pool side song, or be it the sethi brothers exposing @office. I love them. but but...

But not now. She has got a psycho breathing down her neck not wasting a single time to touch her. He is well over the top and she knows it. There is no one to protect her as of now, not even her husband. Please do something about shyam the creep, atleast think about it then do all the OTT πŸ˜­ and be like gopi vau... oh god...😑

Hope the gopi act turns out really well in serial not like the silly OTT as shown in SBB. πŸ˜­ Please bring some depth to khushi's character🀒
Edited by sree07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I dont see continuity in tracks anymore...they seem to be writing for different shows..one week intense..other week..comedy..
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

I dont see continuity in tracks anymore...they seem to be writing for different shows..one week intense..other week..comedy..

just do whatever they want... just don't make khushi's character so silly without any depth...😭
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i also like khushi's OTT .. while many disliked her cloth washing ideas, i actually pretty much enjoyed her performance ... however, when it comes to the quality of the story line - it has seriously hampered the continuity of the story and that's why, when seriously thought, these epis felt like crappy fillers ..

Dear CVs, can you please knit the OTT's properly in the story line? Khushi is a joy to watch but we are pretty much of a sensible audience who often have trouble understanding why she suddenly goes all comic just after a heating fight!
me_says thumbnail
I don't mind Khushi being OTT or happy all the time but where is the continuity in the show? The episodes maybe enjoyable on their own but they are not taking story forward and the characters are loosing their depths every day. I used to watch the show because I loved it but lately I watch it out of habit with expectations that something will happen today. 
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

i also like khushi's OTT .. while many disliked her cloth washing ideas, i actually pretty much enjoyed her performance ... however, when it comes to the quality of the story line - it has seriously hampered the continuity of the story and that's why, when seriously thought, these epis felt like crappy fillers ..

Dear CVs, can you please knit the OTT's properly in the story line? Khushi is a joy to watch but we are pretty much of a sensible audience who often have trouble understanding why she suddenly goes all comic just after a heating fight!

πŸ‘ well said.. i was relieved that this inappropriate comedy track is gone after thursday and Friday... Again back on with comedy...😭
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: me_says

I don't mind Khushi being OTT or happy all the time but where is the continuity in the show? The episodes maybe enjoyable on their own but they are not taking story forward and the characters are loosing their depths every day. I used to watch the show because I loved it but lately I watch it out of habit with expectations that something will happen today. 

@bold thats the thing just makes me sit in front of TV for 20 min. Hope she does something about shyam πŸ€’
me_says thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

@bold thats the thing just makes me sit in front of TV for 20 min. Hope she does something about shyam πŸ€’

I'm so hopeless right now I just want anybody to do something .. anything... anyone.. just move the story already πŸ˜†
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: me_says

I'm so hopeless right now I just want anybody to do something .. anything... anyone.. just move the story already πŸ˜†

so true...
you know sometimes, I so wish to get more of shyam. He is the only one whom I am looking forward to.
When he is on screen something will happen for sure. Either stealing the file or gloating something stupid in front of someone giving them clues..etc. He is the showstopper for me nowadays. :)
Lot of hopes riding on him..😳