Posted: 11 years ago

Di forget about the tracks changing every day. Kushi wants to win over her husband by her love & is this the way to do it ? Replace husband's shirts with what u like ? is'nt loving some one accepting him/her for what they are. What is kushi trying to achieve i fail to understand.

Looking at al this i really feel kushi is least interested in finding out why she hurt him & she justs want to get away from him.
agree with u !!!! Am also not happy with tis track i think they are waiting for ME to move the story.. tats y this kind of track...  
This will go on till the ME...so till then we will get a chain of fillers...so be ready for that... :(
Originally posted by rushshri

EVRY EPI HAS A DIFFERENT TRACK...WHAT THE!!!

EXACTLY! WHAT THE???? 😡
Originally posted by minihussain

EXACTLY! WHAT THE???? 😡
NO its not a diff track again she planing to irritate ASR ...going to back
Originally posted by pinky89

NO its not a diff track again she planing to irritate ASR ...going to back

maybe the CVs remembered her lil yellow book then..."how to irritate ASR"...😊

but wait, all these "what the"s reminds me of Khushi's "what the, what the, what the" scene during holi... 😍
Minihussain...wat the...🤣
Originally posted by monsi08

😭

Love this track...  it is a feel good track
I disagree, for once the CVs kept things consistent instead of springing something new on us. In Friday's episode Arnav is the one who told Khushi not to come back to his office, find something more meaningful to do with her time and that he didn't want to see her. Well Khushi did all that and more. Khushi found a way to keep her dabba business going while finding another way to keep herself busy at home which would involve not being around Arnav, plus she is still giving him the silent treatment. Basically we saw continuity of where things left off on Friday while incorporating some light hearted scenes at the same time. For the first time the CVs found a way to balance things out while staying true to their main track. I was impressed.