rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
How many of u wanted to c khushi antics back...NOT ME.

I wud hv prefered watching some more moments wen arnav literally missing her antics rather. Wat's d pt. of making khushi mute just for 15 min. It seems dat cv's hv lost d track of intense love story. Xcept love evry other thghappening. Story is going no where. I was loving dat mute khushi bcoz smwhere down d heart it was touching us but cv's again chngs d track.

EVRY EPI HAS A DIFFERENT TRACK...WHAT THE!!!
Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

i am just not happy with this...

stop playing with the characters u have CVs...

i was so happy abt khushi's changeover... and bang the CVs bring in comedy again!!!!

i am sick of it...
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I'm sure the intensity will come back.. Khushi is what her name signifies she is always happy and finds ways of bouncing back... even earlier when Arnav used to say things to her she used to cry but was soon back to her normal self.. This is Khushis way of annoying him and soon once Shyam plays his next card the intensity will be back with a bang.
Thats what makes IPKKND different.. there is some humor some tears and some drama. They give the audience a good mix
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

agree rashmi...this track back to being funny n all...it will be nice and funny to watch but as u said we wud like some intense moments now...how we loved the last two epi...which did not hv such antics but was moving towards something related towards the story!

but we ll hv to wait n watch rashmi...chalo one consoling factor is tat we get to see arnie baby shirtless once again!
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah...it seriously irritating...forget abt the serial...unpredictable...here...every episode is so unpredictable...we donno whether we r seeing a comedy, serious, family, and what not...really dont understand...where the cvs r keeping their brains...and wasting our energy and time...
memarathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said . i also included. lets hope for best.dis show always surprise me.
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rushshri...i think this  wifey track ll bring them closer...coz arnav ll start trusting his contemporary wifey...
but daily changing track is showing poor story and script...😔 it ll not help cv in long run.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the silent treatment and Arnav's reaction to it.. That was a gem of an episode we had on Friday..  I just don't get how they're going to make the transition from that to comedy again.. You're right. For the past few weeks, each episode has seemed like a stand alone thing, mostly.. Expectations of continuity are futile..

And yet, I will continue to watch the show.. That's how addicted I am.. :D
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Poonam786

I liked the silent treatment and Arnav's reaction to it.. That was a gem of an episode we had on Friday..  I just don't get how they're going to make the transition from that to comedy again.. You're right. For the past few weeks, each episode has seemed like a stand alone thing, mostly.. Expectations of continuity are futile..

And yet, I will continue to watch the show.. That's how addicted I am.. :D

i m with u Poonam addicted😳
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you I might skip this track.

Can not stand Khushi's OTT antics.