Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Masti CC #7 [Members Only!] CLOSED (Page 54)

IMMI- IF-Sizzlerz
IMMI-
IMMI-

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 23149

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Dude i just wanna knw the system of u guys playing cricket ?? LOL
means how many ovrs , wickets etc
Dudewe go to local park and we play like 8 a side sumtimes more if more ppl come and its a 10 over game playing eiv a tapeball and da aim of da game is to batter the vall for 6s and 4s LOL sumtimes we might play less overs depending on da time be4 it goes dark LOL but my actual cricket season starts next week 45overz hardball its a league

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Vigilante

IMMI- IF-Sizzlerz
IMMI-
IMMI-

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 23149

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Originally posted by CutePari9

Where is Jani 2day??Ermm

Washing clothes !! ROFL
awww wish could help herSmile

seriously Shocked
ROFL i am gonna open an dhobi ghat for u and jani and guess wht payal will also be there ROFL ROFL
Imran help me in finding name of tht dhobi ghaat ROFL

Out of ideazz dude LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Vigilante

Pari- IF-Rockerz
Pari-
Pari-

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 5982

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Originally posted by CutePari9

Where is Jani 2day??Ermm

Washing clothes !! ROFL
awww wish could help herSmile

seriously Shocked
ROFL i am gonna open an dhobi ghat for u and jani and guess wht payal will also be there ROFL ROFL
Imran help me in finding name of tht dhobi ghaat ROFL
Duh shut upAngry, i personally hate washing clothesLOL, i'm just being nice, bcoz jani sweety washing em by her self Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IMMI-Vigilante

IMMI- IF-Sizzlerz
IMMI-
IMMI-

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 23149

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Im bak pplz only played 1 game damm it went cold outside shit Angry
haha Gud 4 u, i'm happyLOL
watt evaaa LOL
DancingDancingno Cricket 4 dumbo
hahaha i played 1 game but thats it Disapprove
don't be Disapprove, even Allah don't want u to play tht game, bcoz u r such a bad playerLOL
so let me play ur trick on u here we go,1-2-3Big smile1-2-3Big smile
U r right what everz in ur kismatt plz say u know what that
Means

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Vigilante

Vigilante IF-Addictz
Vigilante
Vigilante

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 50607

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Originally posted by CutePari9

Where is Jani 2day??Ermm

Washing clothes !! ROFL
awww wish could help herSmile

seriously Shocked
ROFL i am gonna open an dhobi ghat for u and jani and guess wht payal will also be there ROFL ROFL
Imran help me in finding name of tht dhobi ghaat ROFL
Duh shut upAngry, ipersonally hate washing clothesLOL, i'm just being nice, bcoz jani sweety washing em by her selfUnhappy

Duh she has Washing machine with her ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-IMMI-

Pari- IF-Rockerz
Pari-
Pari-

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 5982

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Dude i just wanna knw the system of u guys playing cricket ?? LOL
means how many ovrs , wickets etc
Dudewe go to local park and we play like 8 a side sumtimes more if more ppl come and its a 10 over game playing eiv a tapeball and da aim of da game is to batter the vall for 6s and 4s LOL sumtimes we might play less overs depending on da time be4 it goes dark LOL but my actual cricket season starts next week 45overz hardball its a league
Shut up, 6s and 4s and tht's too u dumboLOL, luv my boom boom Afridi's 6sDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IMMI-

IMMI- IF-Sizzlerz
IMMI-
IMMI-

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 23149

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=CutePari9]
<h1><font size="2">Bebasi Dard Ka Aalam Tum Mujhe De Do Apne Ghum..(</font></h1>
Awww one of my fav, listing it after so longDay Dreaming[]Guess wht? Rafi u r in disvideo, didn't notice it be4LOL[/B][/DIV]

[DIV]http://youtu.be/o8f4L36InY8
/QUOTE] duhh dumbo da link don't work what is da song

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-

Pari- IF-Rockerz
Pari-
Pari-

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 5982

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Im bak pplz only played 1 game damm it went cold outside shit Angry
haha Gud 4 u, i'm happyLOL
watt evaaa LOL
DancingDancingno Cricket 4 dumbo
hahaha i played 1 game but thats it Disapprove
don't be Disapprove, even Allah don't want u to play tht game, bcoz u r such a bad playerLOL
so let me play ur trick on u here we go,1-2-3Big smile1-2-3Big smile
U r right what everz in ur kismatt plz say u know what that
Means
yup fortunatly i knw wht Kismat is ( Destiny )LOL
duh y r u so serious 2day?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IMMI-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PH masti dhamal#1# (invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Ms.Raizada   Replies: 159   Views: 14537

Ms.Raizada 159 14537 10 January 2012 at 4:08am by sowmya18
\\my friendship masti chat world// Invites Onlu :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: radhikarani   Replies: 455   Views: 28355

radhikarani 455 28355 18 December 2011 at 2:25am by bengalscott
Masti maza fun time ;) Thread # 2 Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: happygolucky   Replies: 1176   Views: 42654

happygolucky 1176 42654 20 September 2011 at 2:28pm by -Sangs-
Angels Masti Club[Invites only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -lovestory-   Replies: 1177   Views: 55859

-lovestory- 1177 55859 13 September 2011 at 8:28am by BatameezDil
Masti maza fun time ;) Thread #1 Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: happygolucky   Replies: 1181   Views: 38859

happygolucky 1181 38859 02 August 2011 at 2:15pm by -Sangs-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index