Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: XlolnehalolX

...and the week after, his boxers LOL 😉! If that doesn't raise the TRPs I don't know what will!

Now u know what will happen on the MAHA episode. No one wants to clear the MU 😆
love_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vaah Yaaar, you are too smart you could figure out the reason... Sure that's exactly what our naughty Khushi must have thought of while replacing his clothes... After all, she must love seeing her Arnav shirtless... 😳

LOL, good one...
StormChaser thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_arshi

Vaah Yaaar, you are too smart you could figure out the reason... Sure that's exactly what our naughty Khushi must have thought of while replacing his clothes... After all, she must love seeing her Arnav shirtless... 😳

LOL, good one...

Oh yaar, thank you thank you! Not only she loves seeing him like that but we do too. Abhi toh mujhe bahut sharam aa rahi hai..Embarrassed (*runs away to hide face*) 😛
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Oh yaar, thank you thank you! Not only she loves seeing him like that but we do too. Abhi toh mujhe bahut sharam aa rahi hai..😳 (*runs away to hide face*) 😛

Chalo acha hai, abhi sharam aa rahi hai, to yeh halat hai... Agar naa ati to??? Allah maaf kare! 😉
Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 12 years ago
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣lolzzz I say bring it  on,  shirtless ASR!!!!!!!!!!
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hahaha ... nice one dear, actually luved this idea more , it would be fun , Khushi watching Arnav shirtless whole day wow hahaha...poor arny boy...hehe
StormChaser thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiKoolio

hahaha ... nice one dear, actually luved this idea more , it would be fun , Khushi watching Arnav shirtless whole day wow hahaha...poor arny boy...hehe

Thank you! This idea would be a lot of fun for her and all of us too! I can almost imagine his face and his reaction! 🤣 Poor fellow...haha
love_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Oh yaar, thank you thank you! Not only she loves seeing him like that but we do too. Abhi toh mujhe bahut sharam aa rahi hai..😳 (*runs away to hide face*) 😛

Would absolutely be a treat for US to see Arnav shirtless! Now my mind is totally on Gutter mode and thanks to you... (*evil looks... like those of Snakewa*)
😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL i was expecting some thing serious 😆
StormChaser thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_arshi

Would absolutely be a treat for US to see Arnav shirtless! Now my mind is totally on Gutter mode and thanks to you... (*evil looks... like those of Snakewa*)
😆

Haha..! Yup totally! Yenjoyy your time in the gutter...hope you come back alive...hello hi bye bye! Tongue And you're welcome. Anything for another gutter-minded person like me! Tongue (*total flop villainy laugh*)