ArHi FF:A Fate Intertwined Th1: Prologue, Ch 1-16 - Page 99

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow. That was beautiful. Great job! Loved the way Khushi took control of situation when Arnav recoiled after the confession. Very realistic.

And I think Arnav needs to acknowledge that what he feels for Khushi is in fact love and I hope you establish that in the next three chapters. :)
LOVED The Confession 😍
amazing updates ...loving the story...keep on writting
Will wait for the new thread Meera. So far it has been good read. tfs. 😊
Speechless... 
you're too good woman ! Loved this Chap.. so cute and touching ... awwhhh ! : ' ) 
I'm so happy they confessed ! and even if you ended it.. it does the justice.. 

but since I'm greedy and eager... I would want more to it.. and thank you for that ! :D eeek.. I wan't wait to read the next update. 

Hi Meera... lovely update luv it... THANKS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
👏

BTW What does OYE means to you people... cause in spanish it means "HEY YOU!"... 😆

what a refreshing story...

loved every bit of it :D :D :D 

the slow and steady build up to the long lost love story...wow...

must say this is surely one of your best works :D :D 

cheers to that :D :D 

cheers to their happily ever after :D :D :D 
Awww, finally, the words that had been stuck inside them for the last 10 years are now out! Sooo lovely. I love where he says that he doesnt know what love is, but he knows how she makes him feel.. and he doesnt want a life without her. He said I love you without the actual words, even more beautifully. Lovely, and im looking forward to the next 3 chapters!
What a lovely part and I am so glad that as of now you haven't made ASR mushy.. he's too emotionally damaged and too much of a disbeleiver to suddenly spout many words of love tho he, in as much as he can and not in so many words, told her that he loves her! Looking forwward ti next 2-3 parts when he overcomes his demons and of course teh epilogue!