Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:A Fate Intertwined Th1: Prologue, Ch 1-16 (Page 99)

yusam Goldie
yusam
yusam

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
NOOO... Y DID U END IT THER... IM SOO SOO HOOKED N ADDICTED TO THIS MAAN... IT WAS SWEET.. THE WAY HES STARING AT HER, MADE HER DRINK WATER, DUPATTA SCENE... SITTNG BESIDE HER... AWWWNESS ONLY... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
nyc update...at least arnav accepted his feelings n is acting wiseWink

meera30

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...great job...loved it...ClapClap

meera30

arhilover55 IF-Dazzler
arhilover55
arhilover55

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
great update..love how arnav runs behind her...hopefully khushi will stop running away soon

meera30

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I somehow missed part 12, so just read these two together
Im glad Arnav got an apology in there. It ws much needed

Now why is khushi fighting this?

Great parts!

Yuks

meera30

SankaDevi20 Senior Member
SankaDevi20
SankaDevi20

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I loved it! You can run khushi but you cant hide, your fate is intertwined! Even arnav knows now!! :D Lovely update!

meera30

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
oh man its really nice...good to see arnav trying to win back his khushi...really loved the update...thnx 4da pm dear...

meera30

Hunnybunny3 Senior Member
Hunnybunny3
Hunnybunny3

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Just finished reading the last 7 chapters. Sorry, had a hectic week with work and study so not had a chance to read it until now and it was so worth it Smile

Loved the scene with the red sari, so pleased you put that in. We can't have an Arshi story without a red sari scene.  Although why Arnav had to go and be an ass and say no I'll never know though his eyes said something completely different Wink Glad Khushi gave as good as she got!  Nani and Aditi's interaction made me feel like they will have a hand in bringing the two of them together.

I enjoyed their unofficial first date at the restaurant. Guess our KKG can still make him laugh Smile and to finish it off the KISS...Have been on tenterhooks to see this happens and it was done beautifully, just sad that it had to end with Shyam popping out. The only saving grace is that he's the good guy in this ff so I'll let him off. Too bad His Highness didn't wait long enough to find out. Felt sorry for Khushi having to watching him walk away like that a second time round.  Knew for sure he'd probably avoid her like the plague.

Anjali coming back and letting Khushi know of her involvement in the past was redeeming. In the previous chapter where she fell kind of made me wonder of  her possible connection with Shyam and allowing her to give Khushi the necessary background about her and Arnav's past made Khushi realise that there was more going on in Arnav's life than just that incident. I guess it gave them both a chance to come to terms with everything that had gone on. It also brought the fact that her keeping quite had a lasting impact on Arnav and to be able to finally tell him the truth was brave. Glad he knows now. Keeping something like that can eat away at you until one day you realise there's nothing left...

It's sweet to see Payal and Shyam's concern for Khushi. The brotherly concern is refreshing from all the torment we see on the show. Perhaps his words of wisdom clicked with Arnav but happy to see him in hot pursuit of KKG Smile Loved the dupatta scene...brought back memories of KKG being cornered in another kitchen and asked about the 'A' on her mehdhi'd hands Embarrassed He's not gonna give up till he gets her. Just waiting to see what  happens with the photograph of them as kids. I'm hoping to see it being rejoined after all these years.

Anyway..enough of my ramblings. Just wanted to say thank you for a fab FF Clap Can't wait to read the next chapter and also thank you so much for the pm's. I may not always be able to read it straight away but I know that I won't miss any of the chapters by accident so really do appreciate it.xx

meera30

Go to top