VIRMAAN BHOOT SCENE MANVI'S DREAM? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
HEY CHILL GUYZZ. DONT U HEAR DAT ITS MAANVIs DREAM DAT MEANS MANVI IS ALSO IN D THOUGHT OF VIRAT...
Originally posted by neenuchandran

HEY CHILL GUYZZ. DONT U HEAR DAT ITS MAANVIs DREAM DAT MEANS MANVI IS ALSO IN D THOUGHT OF VIRAT...
😆i m totally confused😕 par i wanna virat to fall 1st😳lekin i think maanvi to dream right in this situation😕! 😳but ya if we think from ur side tats cool too😆😳ughh i am  🤪dnt knw wht to think now just waitng for epis
I think SBB/SBS has it wrong because on IBN Kushal was like how he just packed his bags and came to Rishikesh. And in the video it showed that Manvi was trying to kick him out of her room so I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS NOT A DREAM SEQUENCE ðŸ˜ƒ
hey dnt worry it maybe wrong coz mannu drmin...erm itz kinda weird r8?😆 😉 4 one of d shw(nt naming it) dey said a nu entry wl b shwn n d guy wl be d female lead's childhood frnd whras in d shw dey were ttly strangers 🤣
No the voice-over said that she was dreaming already and that's why she got scared when Virat came. What that means is that Virat actually went to Rishikesh and she just believed that he was a ghost because she was already having a bad dream. 
It's most likely going to be a dream. Who greets their friends acting as if they are ghost and that too in whe the person is sleeping?
After watching the SBS , SBB and IBN 7 segments ! I dont think its a dream yaar !! SBB ppl themselves dont have any idea of what they say n what they show !! In the IBN 7 segment Kushal said that ''He dint tell anyone abt it ..he just packed his bag n came directly to Rishikesh to meet Maanvi ' 
And when Maanvi realizes that its not any ghost ..its actually Virat ...He's sitting wid her on her bed ..and maanvi even tried to push him n tell him to go away from there !! So according to IBN segment  it cannot be a dream !!

I personally wud love if he's in Rishikesh to meet her ðŸ˜³
i dont think its a dream...