VIRMAAN BHOOT SCENE MANVI'S DREAM?

Posted: 11 years ago
Hii frnds i m ehmmbh  virmaan fan just saw sbb in which they showed the same virat bhoot scene n sbb said tat it is a dream and maanvi is dreaming ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†just thought to share srry if posted already i thought he will actually go to rishikesh !! 😔 
Oh nooo even i thought he will go to rishikesh disappointing ðŸ˜­
LOL, is it dream?! Are you sure, it looked really genuine! Don't worry I though he was going to Rishikesh as well, until you updated us! Aww, thats a shame!  
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

LOL, is it dream?! Are you sure, it looked really genuine! Don't worry I though he was going to Rishikesh as well, until you updated us! Aww, thats a shame!  

actually the sbb voice over said tat!!!😭 i also want him to actually go thr n hw cn manvi dream so i mean thr is no logic at this time for her to dream😕hope it was mistake on part of sbb 😆
Edited by mugdharajatfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

actually the sbb voice over said tat!!!😭 i also want him to actually go thr n hw cn manvi dream so i mean thr is no logic at this time for her to dream😕hope it was mistake on part of sbb 😆

Ahh okk, I have a gut instinct that Virat has gone to Rishikesh because everyone else is thinking the same! The SBB voice must be wrong or delusional LOL! But, I guess we'll see this week!! :P 
hope so...when i heard tat i was like wat??😲😔noo!!n confused but i also think the same tat he would actually go bcuz all the things point to actual thing n only this sbb created the dream 😆cant wait for the epis!! thnx
Originally posted by lakshm

Oh nooo even i thought he will go to rishikesh disappointing ðŸ˜­
dnt wrry lets see may b SBB got it wrong 😊
Edited by mugdharajatfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

hope so...when i heard tat i was like wat??😲😔noo!!n confused but i also think the same tat he would actually go bcuz all the things point to actual thing n only this sbb created the dream 😆cant wait for the epis!! thnx

Haha same here, we just have to keep hoping!! 
in IBN7seg they showed dat virat packed up his bags 2 cum 2 rishikesh & no1 in vadhera house knws abt it.
(havent watched it yet bt sum1 on virman cafe mentioned abt it)

Edited by ay2703 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ay2703

in IBN7seg they showed dat virat packed up his bags 2 cum 2 rishikesh & no1 in vadhera house knws abt it.
(havent watched it yet bt sum1 on virman cafe mentioned abt it)

wow thats awesome  thenn SBB😡just gave me an attack almost!😆but hope its true!really really hope it is not a dream!😳thanks