Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: asmaju

pari i love u.

I love you too Cinderella! 

S true but i guess pari wil kill me if we discuss D3 here as she has stoped watchin.

I know. I was wondering that only! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: kvarsha

its nice liked it alot and tthnks for pm πŸ˜ƒ...

Thanks a lot dear and you're welcome. πŸ˜Š

🀣

So replied to your lamba waala comment Cinderella! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: LOV_ARSHA_KREYA

Amazing update.. Egarly waiting for next update.

Thanks a lot. Hope to update it soon. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: aromakriyaansh

thanks 

i know its late ...
but i'm bust thats why ...
but i love bhai behan wali bonding ...
i can't wait ... j amar kiske saath hey ...
please update soon ...

You're welcome dear. 
No problem. I understand. The same is with me! πŸ˜†
You'll come to know soon dear.
Hope to update soon! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: spicyrays

Hey jst read uar ff its diff. I lykd it... Plz continue soon nd do pm me... K tcHey jst read uar ff its diff. I lykd it... Plz continue soon nd do pm me... K tc

Thanks a lot dear. I hope to update this one soon. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Arsha1994

awesum updt...

her must b charlie...
shakz nd archie bonding ws nyc...
thnx fr d pm...

Thanks a lot dear. 
Um, let's see. I don't wanna involve her. But if I don't get anyone else then, I'll include her only! πŸ˜†
You're welcome. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: ASMI98

finally u updated...awesome part...update the next part soon

Ya, finally I did! πŸ˜† Thanks a lot dear. I'll try and do that soon. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: PD_puja

finally tune update krne ki kripa kari...ws waitng desperately fr it...

d update ws awesome...luvd d convo n especially-
"Shantanu: Well I didn't want to spoil your moment (eyeing the two who were still in between a hug), but to be precise it has been 6 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 13 hours, 47 minutes and some seconds.'' lyn...😎jst luvd it...waitng fr nxt part...plz agli baar thoda long update karne ki try krna...

Hehe, haanji di. Finally, I did it! πŸ˜† Sorry for making you wait! πŸ˜³
Aw, thanks a lot di. I'm glad I got a good response for this part! πŸ˜‰
I'll try and update soon di! πŸ˜³
Arey di, long karungi toh yeh 1-2 chapetrs mein hi khatam ho jaayega! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Eyesfriendly

just read ur SS...

and loved it so so much...
waiting 4 ur next update...

Thanks a lot dear and welcome to the 'S.C.Y.S.F. Family' !! 
I'll try and update soon! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ArSha_Forever

Loved It <3

Thanks. :)

Originally posted by: ekiholo

update soon!!who is her...charlie!!

I myself don't know as of now! :P :D

Originally posted by: ekiholo

sorry 4 da late reply...i was bz with my xmz...just read ur ff!!loved it!thanx 4 pm!

No problem dear. How did they go? πŸ˜³ Thanks a lot dear and you're welcome. πŸ˜Š

Hello peeps. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story so far. I will try my best to keep it interesting for you. After reading all the lovely comments I decided to continue this FF at least and post the next update early. So here's chapter 4! Please let me know what you think. Happy reading.

P.s - Have replied to all your wonderful comments. Check them out on pages 59,60 and 61 .

Warning: Do check them out. It took me real long to reply to each one of you who commented.

P.P.s - This part is for a few people - Ridz di, Asma di, Neha di, Snigdha di, Aisha di, Shweta di, Sissy and Aditi. It's for you guys that I'm at least continuing this FF. This one had always been close to my heart. My favourite. Thanks for forcing some brains into my mind and making me realize that such people are not worth it. Thank you for forcing me to continue this one at least. Thanks a lot for your inspiring words and making me realize what my happiness really lies in. Thanks a lot. I hope that I am able to continue the rest of them one day as well. :)

P.s - Sissy now I wanna see your FF's continued as well. SOON!!

Scroll down for the update and something more. :P

Edited by Angelic_Aditi - 11 years ago

Chapter 4:

"They're coming," said an excited Mukti.

"What? And you're still standing here? Run idiot!" ordered an excited and hyper Shakti.

Saying that Shakti ran up the stairs fluidly, taking two steps a time and ran to the closest room. Mukti was right at her heels and she closed the door behind as she entered the room. There friends were not surprised seeing this. They all chuckled lightly and turned their attention towards the door which now held everyone's attention. A grand entry was about to be made anytime by 'them'.

Just then, 'they' came in, holding hands. They both looked perfect together suiting each other in every correct way, complementing each other. They were lucky. As soon as they entered they spotted Mr and Mrs Mohan beside the door and went directly to them. Both of them bent down and touched the feet of the two. Many people in the crowd were shocked to see this exchange but they were not aware of the fact that however modern celebrities turn, they will never forget their rituals.

"Congratulations beta. We're so happy for you!" said Mr Mohan, pride and love clear in his eyes.

"Thanks Dad," replied Neil and the two men shook their hands while Neeti just went in the arms of her mother.

Yes, the two people were - Neeti and Neil. The newest successful couple of this world of fame. The two had been dating each other for three years and finally tied knots on the same date one year ago. They had lived a happy life since then - happy with each other.

Shakti was not able to make it to their wedding and had smoothly lied for not able to make it for the anniversary either. Neeti was hurt that she couldn't share this day of joy with one of her closest sister but kept that sadness away from her face. She was looking enchanting and beautiful like a Goddess in a white sari. She wore a simple front blouse with flipped back along with silver ornamental flower pin, looking fabulous. Her sari was embroidered along the border with silver zari, sequin and thread work which beautifully created a jaal all over the border. Neil was looking his best in a black suit which held a light blue shirt and black tie.

They went over to the stage area with a glass of champagne in their hands. Mr Mohan took the mike to make an announcement.

"I take this opportunity to thank you all for coming and giving your blessing to my daughter and son. I would like to raise a toast to their relationship. I pray everyone gets a life partner like them. Thanks for being a part of our happy time. Cheers." Saying that he raised his glass to a level and so did the others. By this time Mukti had also joined them all. Soon they started mingling with the guests and mind you Shakti was nowhere to be seen. Neither did anyone speak about her. She spent a major time of the evening with the members of Asma and a sometime with the DID and D3 gang as she was also very close to them by now. No one again mentioned Shakti's presence in front of her.

She was talking with her friends when all the lights suddenly went off and a knowingly smile appeared on the faces of Mohans.

So there you have it.  Let me know what you think.  : ) 

P.s - Another long one!

Well scroll down for the note! :D

Hello Everyone.

Sorry for the discontinuation drama but a series of actions took place that forced me to take that step. But I'm continuing this FF at least. I hope that with time, I'm able to continue the rest of them as well. For now everything is on hold. I'll continue the others once I'm over with this one.

Like I told you before, this FanFic DOES NOT have a happy end. And the sad chain of events will start happening from the next update. I know some of you might not want to read it and I completely understand. So, you can very well skip the next part. Sorry guys, it will be difficult for me to figure out who wants PM's and who not. So just ignore the PM.

I know this was short but a little longer than my usual. And I told you in the beginning only that updates will be short for this one. So, please bear with me guys.

Cliff hanger? Again? I know. Well that's another speciality of this SS. So, please bear with me again! :P

P.s - I DO NOT know anything about Neeti's personal life. That all was just my imagination. :)

I'll update this one soon. Again before the next weekend. I plan to update Luv Never Dies next along with Winds of Desire. Thanks so much for reading and for your time.

Like and comments guys. I did not get full 55 likes next time? Is it so difficult for 83 people to get 55 likes? I can't believe this. Anyways, no like demands for next time as it's always left unanswered. As for pages - next update on Page 80.

P.s - Have already posted the OS. But will post the next one only when I get the LIKES!!!

PM's later! :P

Till then, take care. Adios. :)

Love, Devil

Xx

aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsomme adiit inue the others 2 w make sure u cntcongrats for cntinuing and try 2 update other 2 and cntinue it well be waiting congrats once again

loved this one
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...loved to see you back with a bang...especially the last part concerning neeti and shakti sisterhood-that was adorable...and the note made me even happy!!!!

its good to know that you plan to continue others too!!! thats the spirit/...live it!!!
Way to go dear!!!
21Neha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot sweets for continuing it...
i know wid time u wil continue other FF's also...
i was really happy to see ur PM...
n about d update...its once again a wonderful update...
loved d bond bw d two sisters...
n i was like wow when i came to know its neil n neeti's anniversary party...great idea...!!
now atleast some of d suspense is over..but again cliff hanger...😭
update soon sweets...waiting for it..
i know i cant read sad parts but stil i cant give it a miss bcz i love reading ur work...

Edited by 21Neha21 - 11 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its a grand family affair . . . . . I did'nt think of it . . πŸ˜›

the eldest daughter of mohan's is celebrating her 1st marriage anniversary . . . . & shaks is there to surprise her . . . 😊

I don't knw wat made u discontinue ur works,, apart 4m laptop crash...

but,,, i'll surely wait & keep on pleading u to continue the rest of ur works (specially arsha ff πŸ˜‰ ) . . . . . . 😳

lemme complete my exams,,,,, then I'll annoy u . . . Ok 😈

u call urself devil,,,, I'll show u a big devil πŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1st of all, sorry Devil, i won't be able to give any long comments until June 15th.. u know, EXAMSS

n 2ndly, awesome update..