Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shaffy_arsha

arey spamming to kr lenge bt yaar likes ka kya kre hm...

*Sigh* You really can't do anything about it ! 
Nor can I.
So, forget it ! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: shaffy_arsha

mai kal spamming krungi coz i m nt well today... πŸ˜”

Kya hua di aapko ? Are you fine now ? And do hell with spamming. 😑 Just take good care of yourself. πŸ˜Š Get well soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: lovely7010

yeh bahut buri baat hai itna bada demand koi data hai

Maine aapko PM bheja. Dekho samajh jaogi. πŸ€”

Aditi amazing...im in luv wid the way u write ab itna suspense de kar maarne ka irada hai????nhi toh plzzz update

Thanks a lot di. Nahi di, those are not my intentions. I'll update asap ! πŸ˜Š

Hola !! Cmo estn ustedes?

Here's the next part before my demand is completed. Anyways, forget it.

Before beginning with today's chapter, I would like to clarify one thing. When I said that she didn't want to meet them - it didn't mean that she doesn't want to meet her friends. She wants to meet them. But she is not willing to meet them right now because 'he' is also standing there - with the rest of them. So basically, she doesn't want to meet 'him' and not the others.

Also, this part is dedicated to Maneet di, snighdha di, ShravniC di, deetha di who spammed even when their exams are around the corner. Sorry!

From now on the updates will be super short ( maybe even shorter than this one ) and don't expect me to explain. Bye.

Chapter 2 :

She followed her ( Mukti ) out to greet the guests. To greet her friends. To greet 'The DID gang'. As soon as she approached them, the girls took Shakti in an unexpected bone-crashing hug. It had been ages since they met each other. Yes, ages. She was still hugging them, when a tear escaped her eye and also the eyes of the rest of them. It was now she was repenting of her action. How much had she missed them all! She couldn't stop cursing herself and 'him' for this.

Shakti ( pulling back ) : Hey guys! So kaise ho tum sab ?

Kruti ( coming ahead and speaking on behalf of everyone ) : Hum sab toh bahut ache hain, tu bata.

Shakti ( mostly to herself ) : Zinda hun bas.

Shakti : I'm doing great as well guys.

Kruti, who had heard her reply before, smacked her for such words. But Shakti just took her into another long hug. She was extremely emotional right now. She had really missed all this fun and her friends. She couldn't believe she had not talked with them in so much time just because of 'him'. They broke apart when they heard someone.  ( So, thinking yet another mystery ? Don't worry I'll clear this one now only. )

Someone ( angrily ) : *Ahem* *Ahem* Hum bhi hai yahaan.

Shakti looked down embarrassed. Everyone laughed at them.

Shakti ( cutely ) : Common Jacksi maaf karde na mujhe. You know it was not on purpose. ( Lol, I couldn't stop myself from using that name. :P )

Jack : Yay a *looking away*

Shakti : Fine, hota reh tu bas gussa. ( to girls ) Common guys, let's go there. *pointing towards another side and smiling widely from inside*

Jack : Arey arey. Aisa nahi hai. *pulling her into an hug*It's just that .. I missed you.

Shakti : Hm, pata tha mujhe. I missed you too Jacksi !!

He let her move back and he looked at her from head to toe.

Jack : Maan na padega Shaks. You look hot huh !!

Shakti ( blushing and smiling ) : Thanks Jacksi. Waise you don't look that bad yourself.

Jack hit her lightly on her head while she dodged him, giggled and ran away, with him right at her heel. They played the chasing game running around their friends. After they finished and Jack finally got his hands on her they tarted laughing like mad. She was enjoying a lot. Now she was greeting the whole gang individually.

Mukti : So guys, preparations kaisi lagi ?

Vandana : Really good Mukti. I must say jisne bhi kiya hai bahut acha kiya hai.

Mukti smiled.

Mukti : Sab Shaks ka kaam hai.

Vandana : Arey humaari Shaku toh hai hi itni multi-talented.

And they all laughed.

Now it was Shakti's turn to greet 'him'. Her heart was beating fast and her eyes reflected the pain she was feeling right now. She kept her lashes down for some time to avoid his gaze. She sighed inwardly and then looked up. With a genuine fake smile on her face, she addressed him.

Shakti : Hey Amarjeet. So, how are you ?

Everyone went silent. They had never heard Shakti greet him by that name. He had always been her 'Kunwar' and no one ever dared to address him by that name. Oka, maybe it's been a long time, but haven't the two been talking even then ? Maybe on phones, or video calls. Or maybe that was what they thought. Because the scene in front of their eyes told a different story altogether. Amar's whole body stiffened out of shock. He couldn't believe his ears. Shakti felt the sudden change so she turned her attention from him on the others and asked them confusion saturating her voice,

Shakti : Kya hua guys, ek dum se ?

Jack : Kuch nahi woh bas .. Amarjeet ??

Shakti, just shrugged and intelligently changed the topic.

Shakti : Acha guys listen, Neeti ko nahi pata chalna chahiye ki I'm here. So don't talk about me, oka ?

Kruti being close to Shakti understood what she was trying to do and so she played along.

Kruti : Worry not when we are here.

Someone : And we too ' 

Next up will be Love Is What It's All About !! <3 <3 Though I don't know when. 

PM's are sent now. Just so that you all know - I've sent 63 PM's this time. 20 less than last time ! πŸ€”

So, unlike before, the next update will be done, when I wish to. Cause demanding is of no use. It just creates problem for a few people who have to take time out of their lives and spam. Bechaaroin ki kya galti hai that they have to work so hard. If you wish like hitting the like button then you may. Also I expect no one asking me to update soon because I don't really know when will I update. But what I know is it's not going to be soon. Thanks.

Goodbye, Hasta luego.

- Aditi

Edited by Angelic_Aditi - 12 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly mai tereko apna naam bolti hu im maneet lovely7010 di sounds odd😳...
nw cuming to the update it was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!
i mean i luved it...awww shakti finally met her friends...
n omg she adressed amar as amarjeet nw im very sure dat kuch major problem hua hoga unke beech...looking farward to the next update jab ter ko tym mile tab hi ti update karna...n let me clarify 1 thing ye end mai jo itni badi speech di hai tune ki hume problems hoti hai teri demand complete karne mai toh let me tell u v have no problems in completing the demand bus tym the isliye spam kardiya...

Deetha. thumbnail
very  nice and thanks 4r dedicating it to us...and haa its too short...continue soon...

Firstly mai tereko apna naam bolti hu im maneet lovely7010 di sounds odd😳...
nw cuming to the update it was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!
i mean i luved it...awww shakti finally met her friends...
n omg she adressed amar as amarjeet nw im very sure dat kuch major problem hua hoga unke beech...looking farward to the next update jab ter ko tym mile tab hi ti update karna...n let me clarify 1 thing ye end mai jo itni badi speech di hai tune ki hume problems hoti hai teri demand complete karne mai toh let me tell u v have no problems in completing the demand bus tym the isliye spam kardiya...

Hehe, I made the corrections di. πŸ˜Š 
Thanks a lot di. 
Um, yeah. It was serious. πŸ€”
Haanji. Dekhte hain. I'll try to make it fast. 
Fir bhi di. I don't want all of it now, so chodo. Simple. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: deetha

very  nice and thanks 4r dedicating it to us...and haa its too short...continue soon...

Thanks a lot di.
Arey ismein thanks ki kya zaroorat hai. Yeh sach mein aap logoing ke liye hi tha. People get this update because of you. πŸ˜Š
I know di. And I'm scared aagey ke issey bhi chote ho sakte hain. πŸ˜”
I'll try. πŸ˜³
The007Shivani thumbnail
thank god there is no demand but thanks for the update and next time plz put a link in pm it was hard to find this 

and yeah sorry for short commenting i have 1 day to finish my project and it is already like 1 here in the afternoon and also have guests over at night