So Close, Yet So Far!! - Chapter 4 - Pg 61 - 27/05

Posted: 12 years ago

Surprise !! 

Hola !! Cmo estn ustedes?

So, you guys must be thinking what am I doing here ?!

Well, I'm here with a new SS, which will end in five - six chapters.

Well it's yet another ArSha SS.

No concept right now, because I have the update itself. Plus this time I want to keep it a mystery till the end.

Just one thing before I begin. I will write the thoughts of a person in italics.

Here you go. Thanks.

Chapter 1 :

There she was ' standing just a few steps away from him. Yet, he couldn't go and talk to her. Once again they are in such a situation that they don't have anything to say to each other. Who would say that they were like *Moon and Earth* once upon a time.

*Sigh* Yes they were inseparable. Together forever types. If someone uttered a single word against one ( even if it is true ), then the person is gone. But everything is changed now. That day changed everything.  

She was standing there with her two sisters rechecking everything. The guests were just beginning to enter. He was early being a close friend along with a few more. She had the familiar million dollar smile on her face but somehow it didn't reach her eyes. She was wearing a black sequined see-through saree, giving her a hot and sexy appearance. Her saree pallu was pinned perfectly to one of her shoulders and that left her sexily curvy waist visible. To be true, she was looking ravishing. Half the male population of the big hall were already drooling over her. Just like the others, he was doing that too.

Picture of the Saree ( there's just a change of the pallu style which I hope you all will understand with the help of the description. 😳 ) :-

She could sense his gaze on her, but she was trying her best to ignore him and was successful in it. He didn't matter to her now. Her sister was constantly asking her to go and talk to him and the others but she was determined to let him go to hell.

Finally it seemed like the hall was getting filled with loads of people and the time for the formal welcome of the guests came. The Mohan's had done all the decoration work amazingly. The whole place wall looking like a royal ball room perfectly decorated. The aroma of the room was making people go dizzy. Seeing the place, felt like being in heaven. Every particular thing was being appreciated. Mr and Mrs Mohan took off to welcome the guest while the two sisters began socializing and one went up the stairs.  

Girl 1 : Come let's go and meet those guys as well.

Girl 2 : No ways .. Think of something ' Uh, you go ahead and I'll catch you later. Actually I got to meet those '

Girl 1 : Stop it Shakti! It's enough. It's been ages since that incident took place. So, just forget it, you're coming with me. So, better make your butt move faster.

Shakti was not able to answer. Her heartbeat sped looking at the people her loving sister was talking about. Gosh, I've to do something ' I don't want to meet that jerk and spoil such a good day. But kya karun yeh Mukti madam hai ' Yeh kahaan kissi ki baat sunti hai ' Huh!!

Shakti shot her loving sister a *please-don't-make-me-do-this* look but Mukti just looked back at her with a stern look.  She sighed but agreed. Here goes all my attempts of not losing control at least today in vain ' God, help me ' Now, you're the only one who can save me. Iss Mukti ki bachi ko toh main dekh lungi baad mein !!

Shakti : Fine, but give me five minutes Muks. Else, I'll kill you.

Mukti just giggled and nodded. Shakti quickly tidied herself up, smoothening, out the little wrinkles in her saree and after a quick inspection of herself in the mirror nearby, grabbed her purse and followed her out to greet the guests. To greet her friends. To great 'The DID gang'. *Sigh*

That's all for now.

So how was it ?

Now I want bade-bade comments.

Do hit the like button and leave your valuable comments.

Also one more thing, I will give the next update only if I get a minimum of 65 likes. ( Obviously, I saw a huge number of ArSha following. So, shower your love for them now. ) Thanks.

I hope to see you soon with the next update.

PM's will be sent soon

New readers : If you want a PM, add this Id - KriyaanshFF - to your buddy list. πŸ˜Š

Till then, take care and have fun. Goodbye, Hasta luego.

Cheers !!

- Devil.

Edited by Angelic_Aditi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index : 

❀️  Chapter 1 : Page 1  β€οΈ

❀️ Note : Page 7 β€οΈ

❀️ Chapter 2 : Page 32 β€οΈ

❀️ Chapter 3 : Page 36 β€οΈ

❀️ Chapter 4 : Page 61 β€οΈ

Edited by Angelic_Aditi - 11 years ago

If you want PM's then, add the following Id to your buddy list.

PM's will not be sent from this Id

Secondly, if I don't get the likes and reviews of the people, who I send PM's to, I will stop updating. πŸ˜³

So, do hit the like button and leave your valuable reviews. Even a single word of feedback works. πŸ˜Š

Thirdly, I am not going to make a PM list as it becomes very difficult for me to edit and make the changes and all. So, just add the Id to your buddy list. 

P.S. - If you don't want the PM's then remove the Id or PM me telling me to remove you. I will not feel bad. Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ

Id : KriyaanshFF 

Edited by Angelic_Aditi - 12 years ago
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow its great do update cant wait and thnx 4 da pm
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful SS n d update was rocking..
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really a good concept.. plzz continue soon..i really want to know what happened between them! πŸ˜
chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome start yaar the update was wonderful plz update soon and thnx for pm me
ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice 1 ...plsss continue 😊
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
gadhi kahi ki.. ek toh cliff-hanger pe rakh kar chali jaati hain & upar se expect karti hain ki hum bad-bade comment likhe... πŸ˜†
nywys... update achhca tha.. just thinkg ki aisa kya hua hoga ki shakti apne DID gang se milne ke liye mana kar rahi thi...
Kriyansh-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oye jaldi update kar yar , kyun satha rahi hai ??? i really wanna knw ki USS DIN , HUA KYA THA 😭😭😭 dekh mujhe gussa mat dila 😑😑😑 update karde mei tere wishes baad mei fulfil kardungi 😳😳😳