Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry dear  busy with work and exams but loved the updates!
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
shock laga...oh dear...
amazing update...
thanx for the pm
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome SSπŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for the new Khushi????????

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Short and sweet update. liked it. poor khushi she is shocked. Waiting to read more. Please do cont soon. And add me in ur pm list.
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very nice.  thanks for the pm.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Obviously She Will Get Shocked Naa πŸ˜†
blore94-chennai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm... very interesting..!
 πŸ€— for u 😳
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice update...waiting to see new khushi

continue soon

Rocxy thumbnail
hey lovelies me back after long...my xams are ova so from now i will try to update daily...πŸ˜ƒ

Part-12

Kartik and Payaliya took whole 3 hours to make Khusi believe dat and told her clearly to behave properly wid everyone...Eventhough she dont know them but the whole family knows her very well soher sudden indifferent behav might b uncomfertable for them...and our Confused yet brave Khusi was finally READY for whateva to come...πŸ˜†πŸ˜

it was breakfast time...everyone were seated in their respective seats and then comes a bit nervous Arnav Singh Raizada in his well 3 piece suit...well sut becoz he is finally going to office after naani ji n anji requested him to behave normally or say like original ASR so that Khusi ji wuld in no tym fall fo him...πŸ˜†

Arnav : goodmorning...
            armmm payal Khusi kaha he...

Anjali :bhai itni vi kya besabri...aajayengi khusi ji...thoda toh sabar kariye chote...sabar ka faal mitha hota hei...aur ye mitha toh aap ko allowed vi he...

n then they heard d footsteps...

Maami :lo aayerahi hei...tumhara patieaaince(patience) ka fruit...

Anjali turned toward the step

Anjali :aayi...ye..
             khusi ji (almost like a whisper...)
maami too turned towards the steps n gasped...

Arnav got confused wid that n he tooturned towards khusi n got the sweetest shock of his life😲

Khusi was there wearing a grey kitty t-shirt wid skinny black pants and hair tied up in a pony...everything very simple yet so stylish...

Khusi : goodmorning...

kartik :goodmorning...aayiye...aap kesa feel kar rahi fo...

Khusi :fresh...

there all the raizada clan were staring at khusi making their lips 'o'

Khusi was staring at them in confusion...

Payal : arm..aap log suru kijiyena...khusi aagayi...khusi aao yaha betho...(pointing towards the seat in middle of Kartik n Arnav's...)

Khusi :ya...
           (taking her place n facing the Whole SHOCKED like Raizada clan she spoke...)
         armmm...i know aap logo ko bohot aajeeb lag raha hoga hum se bat karne ko...as i hav forgot all of u but..bhai told me thati was really close to all of u..mujhey kuch yaad toh nahi hei...but i m sure ki jo vi mein bhooli hoon bohot khoobsurat tha lekin no worries cause mein toh avi vi hoon so...memories toh create kar hi doongi.. n e ways jaan he toh jaahan he...
                n my request is k aap log ye mat sochiyega ki mein  bhool gayi hoon toh aaplog se baat karne mein mujhe uneasy feel hoga...it wont b like dat...so mujh se be hijak baat kijiye ga...

no one could manage to speak a word n finally daring naani spoke...

naani :ha...bitiya...aap thik bolat he...aab chaliye naasta kariye..aap ko dawai vitime pe leni he...

Anjali :ha ah khusi ji... aap naasta kariye...

the breakfast then went silently...wid few chori chori exchange of glimpse betn Arhi...

so people here the fun begins...πŸ˜ƒ this ss will contain mature contents in the near future so please follow accordingly...πŸ€ͺ i dont think i have to tell u all again n again to press like and comment u all are smart enufffπŸ˜›
Edited by Rocxy - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

*EDITED*

yaeeehhh me first n it was awesome...she came all dressed up differently...oh arnan is excited about her...lol...n the precap they stealing glances..cant wait for the next part n hnx 4da pm
Edited by kitzdoll - 11 years ago