|Salman@the TIGER of Khans| - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
Yep Yuvi. I watched that movie a few weeks back. I felt it was overdone.
@shreya...ur welcome...

@preeti... it was a gr8 movie...i dnt think ders eva been a movie of salman's thts disappointed me...evn the flms tht didnt do well @ BO wer stil gd 2 watch onli cos of him
@shreya... i didnt watch it all...jus a few scenes.. bt i believe jackie is his bro in law and salman plays a role wer he onli eva lsns 2 his bro in law...no1 else...am i right?
Yep Yuvi. I wouldn't recommend the movie even for Salman. Too much overacting and what not.
@shreya...oh ryt...wel i didnt watch it...mum has though...

wt abt judwaa? thts a brilliant film...he did gr8 acting as raja and prem😳
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 11 years ago
Judwaa was another hilarious movie, especially when he would fix his pant by bending slightly. πŸ˜†

this may sound weird bt i liked the bg music tht was played on prem and raja...it goes summut like hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey...summut like tht...LOL

Yuvi and shreya
in Bandhan he plays this dotted brother-in-law who respects Jackie bcoz he gave name, respect and love to his sister who had always been living a painful life. And for his wife's happiness he agrees to take salman with him too and that makes salman owe his life to him.

I loved that movie too. I am a hopeless whn it comes to salman movie. I just love them all. Like all wont be in y fav's list but yes i do love watching them

Like Yday i saw Yuvraaj again. πŸ˜†

Yuvvraaj is a lovely movie. It didn't do too well on on the BO, but I liked it. Salman's role was quite good in it.

No Salman Khan in Partner Sequel.

News have been floating in B-town from Past Several years that Partner Sequel will be there, but Salman said No because story is not convincing for him.

Apparently, now David wants to make a sequel of the film, but despite several attempts to make peace with Salman, he has been unable to do so. Our sources say that David is now planning to approach Sallu's brother Sohail to broker peace between the two.

The source adds, "The work on the sequel had begun but Salman is still not ready to work with David. The filmmaker will take help from Sallu's brother Sohail to convince him to do the film." David Dhavan remained unavailable for comment.

Salman Khan ko Manana Mushkil hi nahi Namumkin hai.