Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesum creations!!!

i was jus watchin JDJ salman spl yest n i jus loved it!!!
couldn't wipe d smile off my face😃
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ek Tha Tiger's poster inspires Shirish Kunder TOI 6 hrs ago

Director Shirish Kunder reveals Joker's new promo that resembles the poster image of Salman Khan's recent blockbuster, Ek Tha Tiger, and introduces the alien, 'Golkot'. There is an uncanny resemblance between Salman Khan's first poster where he is lookin

Subhash Ghai's all set to direct Salman again TOI 25 Aug 2012, 16:58 IST

Filmmaker Subhash Ghai has decided to wield the megaphone again and team up with Salman Khan for an action packed masala entertainer. Ghai had stopped directing films to concentrate on his film school Whistling Woods International. But now he will soon b

Salman changes action film into a romantic one TOI 24 Aug 2012, 09:53 IST

Salman Khan had sportingly admitted that his health conditions no more allow him to perform daredevil stunts. And while for his next film Dabangg 2 Arbaaz Khan had already arranged for a body double, a question mark hovered over the actor's other project

Salman refuses Ghai's movie? TOI 24 Aug 2012, 00:07 IST

Ever since Yuvvraaj tanked at the box-office a couple of years ago, Subhash Ghai has been planning to make another film with Salman Khan. At the actor's Eid party at his Bandra home on Monday, the filmmaker, who was also invited, is believed to have broa

iDiva.comCeleb Spotting At Salman Khans Eid Party iDiva.com 22 Aug 2012, 14:05 IST

Salman Khan celebrated Eid and the success of his recent film Ek Tha Tiger by throwing a star-studded bash for his friends and family. Present at the do were some of his closest pals from Bollywood like Preity Zinta, Sonakshi Sinha, Sanjay Dutt and Katri

Rumi Jaffery wants to work with Salman again TOI 22 Aug 2012, 12:49 IST

Writer-director Rumi Jaffery, who worked with Salman Khan in 'God Tussi Great Ho', says the 'blockbuster' actor has become a huge star and that he would love to do a film with him again. It was in 2008 when Rumi made his directorial debut with 'God Tussi

Tigers can't make excuses of being unwell: Salman Khan TOI 21 Aug 2012, 13:15 IST

Action films take a toll, says Salman Khan, who is recovering from a facial nerve disorder, and adds disarmingly that a "Tiger" can't make excuses like "I am not well" , a reference of course to his action film " Ek Tha Tiger". "I am the 'Tiger', I can't

Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger' roars at box office ET 21 Aug 2012, 08:30 IST

Unlike his last three blockbusters, Khan's latest—a non-typical Salman Khan action-romance flick—did not release traditionally on Eid but on Independence Day. MUMBAI: Bhai ka picture ka chaar ticket dena," goes a man in his late-twenties, bending into th

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hum Saath Saath Hai on Zee Cinema at 9pm IST😃

Minionite thumbnail

Salman's Ek Tha Tiger crosses Rs 200 cr mark at Box Office

Published: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 11:38 [IST]
Posted by: Shekhar

Hindi movie Ek Tha Tiger starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in the leads, has broken all old records and set its own several benchmarks at the Indian and overseas Box Office. The latest addition to the list of its records is that the romantic action thriller has crossed Rs 200 crore mark at the collection centres across the globe. With this, it has become the fastest Rs 200 crore grosser in the history of Hindi Cinema.

Ek Tha Tiger, which released on 3300 screens on August 15, had collected Rs 154.21 crore nett at the Indian Box Office in nine-day-extended opening week. The movie continued to do well in the second weekend thereby overtaking new release Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi. The film grossed Rs 4.53 crore on Friday and approximately Rs 5 crore on Saturday taking its 11 day total to Rs 163.74.

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer romantic action movie has also got very good response at the overseas Box Office. In 11 days, Ek Tha Tiger has raked in a total of Rs 39.03 crores nett at the collection centres in foreign countries like USA, UAE, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. It is a record breaking collection for a Hindi film in the international market.

However, Ek Tha Tiger has collected a total of Rs 202.77 crores at the worldwide Box Office in 11 days. The makers of this Kabir Khan movie are very happy with its performance at the ticket windows and they could not stop thanking Salmania, which has kept the bells ringing at the collection centres across the globe.

Minionite thumbnail
Pretty soon we'll hear that ETT beat 3 Idiots. 👏
Minionite thumbnail

In a different style

In a different shade
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

^^i love ur AK sig...this is 1 pair i wnt 2 c paired opposite 1 another again bt dnt c it happening

me tooo! still have hopes of them pairing up again but we all know it won't happen 😭
AK ☺️
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

And i love this too ... OMG these 2 were like dream come true. I just wish they do a movie again. Each time i see HAHK I wish to see them again

i agree... karishma, sonali and madhuri r 3 actresses i wnt 2 c make a movie with salman agen... karishma atleast has made a few movies, bt sonali and madhuri have made very little...sonali's onli done 1 movie, while madhuri's onli done 1 wer she's directly opposite him...HAHK...saajan and HTHS had other male leads so its nt the same...

love shagun's creation😳
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Everyone for liking my creations!!

and lovely creations everyone!!

@Shreya: I loved the pics you chose!!! That was my most fav scene in the movie... where they dance at the party :D

Yuvi: you forgot one more of Madz and Sallu.. Dil Tera Aashiq...
Remember this song? It always brings memories.. i loved this song ROFL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsTExC4fd1I&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg ETT is almost to catch 3 idiots's record money