Users

Frequent Posters

KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
haha sriya I got a leave on 15th so i can't misuse it lol :P
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah well I asked for a chutti for the 15th, but my manager guessed right away why I needed it (given that she's Indian and I told her about my Salman craze) and she said no. ๐Ÿ˜† And then I kept asking and she finally approved the 20th. ๐Ÿ˜†
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haha great so hearing its for sallu he call it off๐Ÿ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
She. She called it off. ๐Ÿ˜† And I didn't tell her it's for Sallu. I told her I just wanted the day-off. She guessed it herself. ๐Ÿ˜†
sadffi thumbnail
@ Kinma lovely work๐Ÿ˜ณ
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow kinma realllyyy nice creationzzz

ME For Sure watching ETT but After Ramadhan!
yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How was the movie super hit flop??
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

I Know yaar ... I just love HSSH to the COREEE ... Like evreryt PP scenes of tht movie makes meโ˜บ๏ธ I can watch them whole dayyy๐Ÿ˜ณ

4gt 2 comment on this... yh surprisingly they neva did a movie after HSSH, despite the fact tht they had such gr8 chemistryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@kinma... preeti wil b so happy 2 c these creations...she loved PP in HSSH...lol

@yahiya... its nt a flop...its 2 early 2 decide...it onli jus released 2day... we'll need 2 wait a while 2 decide hw wel its done... bt predictions so far say tht its dne reali well! it was predicted 2 break agneepath's records of 27crore in 1st day bt nt sure if is has...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I went first day, first show and man was it good.  My review:

The movie was good overall. The idea, the plot, and the songs were lovely. Salman was wow, like always! But it's also true that the movie didn't have the same feel for me as Bodyguard or Dabangg or Wanted did. These movies I can watch over and over again without getting bored, but I feel that ETT may only be a one or two time watch. That said, I recommend it highly to any Salman fan. Katrina also had a really good role in the movie. For the first time, I really liked her. She had a different role from her regular Barbie role. I've already said too much. ๐Ÿ˜† Go watch the movie!