Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update yaar!!!

loved how all the characters unfolded here

especially the last scene with arnav and khushi... i'm glad she had the guts to say that to him! if she hadnt, then there would always be fear that the next time something happened to his di she would get blamed!

Also thanks for the PM!
saiqa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow..expolsive or wot...loved the last line...by jaya bachan...amaizng stuff cant wiat for the next part
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"keh diya na... Bas! keh diya, really wonderful and awesome. liked it very much the best part of this update for me was what karan told to anjili about life.
Thanks for the PM
asumi thumbnail
kehadiya na! bus! kehdiya!! AB says that ALL the time in K3g!! but in the end it was Jaya's use of these words that changed the meaning and impact of it!! :D :D ( watched the more more than 250 times :)) )

this one was an perfect example of irony and contradictions.

Karan and Anajli contradictions - he helped her yet was rude to her ( well it was not 'bad' rude though) and she- she knows for Arnav- she is the zenith of his living so instead of choosing words like 'dont talk to me till khushi talks to me' she could've done other way- thing is for that second i imagined him as a broken little boy- who mother said not to talk to him and so did his love- it was like he had no where to go and though anjali did it for them, that second- he really dint have any one to talk to. 

Khushi-Arnav- irony.  both of them love each other. yet his dilemma and the inability to understand that he doesnt have to choose and her misundertanding.
The whole of these emotions gave a very incredible impact to the chapter! loved it.

Edited by asumi - 12 years ago
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome yr., it was so emotional.. I loved the way khushi shout at him.. She is right . Di ke elawa Duniya mein koi or bhi toh hai..
Kannvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome ...you are such an amazing writer...

can understand khushi pain clearly... can't accept arnav behaving this way...after all the happenings he's still doing everything for his di and not showing a single drop of his care for khushi...it's better for khushi to leave arnav than to be hurted by him everyday...

thankx for the pm...
Gargee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
That was beautiful!!!πŸ‘

"Keh diya na? Bas. Keh Diya." Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam... 

Amazing Dialogues- beautiful development- and sensible happenings... Brilliantly written! 

Please Update soon Hon... and thanks for the PM!
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I loved how Karan spoke to Anjali honestly and didn't try to sugar coat anything.
Arnav is such an idiot. If he had decided he was gonna shower her with love than why didn't he act on it right away.
Love Khushi's dialogues to Arnav.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.πŸ˜‰
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow it was really a long update.
Thanks a lot dear.At least Anjali got a friend to share her feelings.
I wonder when Arnav will really come out with his real feelings.Hope he will not be too late.
I think u r planning to make Anjali play the Cupid along with Karan's help.
If this happens ,it will be a treat for us readers.
Thanks for the PM.
I am not at all good with Hindi movies.So I missed the prize:(

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really hope things get better between Arnav and Khushi they have both been through so much pain