Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF - Every heart desires: Ch 23 link, Page 1 (Page 17)

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy44

that was AMAZING!
i realLy like karan, thougH arnav hurt hIs sister. hes helping anjali recover!
a friend like karan is somethn anjali needs rite now!
i kinda feel whatever khusi said was absouluTely rite and arnav should realize that too!
brilliantely written! LOVED IT :D

Yayyy! THANK YOUUU for liking the update!!!
Glad you like Karan's personality :) Wish we had more people like him in this world :)

Mhmm, Khushi was definitely right from where she is standing - she is hurt & broken & Arnav needs to realize that!

SaNaYa_4EvEr Goldie
SaNaYa_4EvEr
SaNaYa_4EvEr

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Can't believe I am so late to comment!! Shocked 

heartbreaking!! Cry 

but I can totally understand Khushi decision, he should have knew since the began that Khushi would never want anything bad to happen to Anjali. 

I think that Khushi isn't going to forgive him so easily is because that Arnav doesn't even take a minute to doubt Khushi's character. Disapprove 
Now can't wait to see how Arnav pacify Khushi  Wink

p.s. its really sweet of you to post all of our comments in your room... super nice  of you!! Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Of course, it was Keh diya, Big B's dialogue from KKKG

Eery girl wants that her husband love her the most. Arnav needs to realise how unfair his treatment of Khushi is. And How self-destructive Anjali and Arnav's relationship is. Instead of focusing on their spouses, they focus on eachother, which wont go down well wither either's spouses. There comes a time when a man must choose between his wife and his family. Its a detrimental moment, and in that moment, Arnav clearly chose his family.
I have seen a million men do that and a million hurt Khushi's are born. I hope Arnav rectifies it

Great update

Yuks

Hey Yuks,

You got it!!! The famous dialogue :)
You are so right with those words: "Every girl wants that her husband loves her the most." It's one of the facts of marriage! That's all a girl really wants anyway right? Love?

Glad you picked up on the fact that the A siblings are heading towards a self-destructive relationship.

So touched to read your comment about marriage, importance of picking the right person at the right time. Recently I was talking to my parents about marriage, a girl's emotions, etc. & there's something I want to share with you that my father told me:

"When a girl leaves everything behind to assimilate herself in a whole new household, the only person she can really turn to is her husband. He's all she has initially and maybe even till the end of time. & it's integral every husband, husband-to-be understands this small but important fact. When it's time for a man to choose between his role as a son/brother and his role as a husband, he must realize that his family has each other and they will love him unconditionally. But that girl, that girl who has left EVERYTHING behind for him, he is all she has. & it's high time everyone realizes that he's not being a joru ka gulaam if he picks his wife over his family." Just thought I'd share this with you :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

OMG you made a new thread!?

CONGOO CONGRATSSS! : )

That was a wonderful update, I don't know whether to be upset or happy though. I actually feel sorry for Arnav now and i don't want Khushi to leave him. I want him to understand and love Khushi, give her all the happiness in the world, I want Khushi to be happy!Cry This was such a wonderful and emotional update.

Totally loved it. I'll be waiting for your update, This was simply wonderfulHug

Yellow Jabeen,

No, I should have clarified this when I updated. I just opened a new thread (before finishing the last one) because of the plagiarism issue. So from now on, for every chapter, I will start a new thread because I want to be able to include the No Copy watermark to my chapters.

Glad you understand the agony Arnav is going through, no matter how wrong his past actions have been! 

Next update will be up soon :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu2005

Great update!

Thank you so very muchh :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiv-gauri4eva

I totally agree with Khushi! Arnav choses to love only one  person however he can give the same place in his heart to Khushi.. Loved the update.. His regret, her words.  

Glad you agree with Khushi's decision!
But Arnav will come around for sure :)
Thank you for liking the update and leaving behind such a wonderful comment!
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

Thanks for the PM and this chapter.  I only wish Khushi had left.  Yes Arnav needs to balance his affections, but I would not stay, even for Di.  But I'm with you, as I trust you much more than the CVs for the actual show. Keep it going and I will keep reading!

You are most welcome :)
Khushi could have left but she is above that, right?
Awww thank you for your trust in the FF despite it not being what you wanted :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imran78

OMG this was mindblowing.

You are so stupid Arnav,you came always with the same excuse... FOR DI.
Come on man, tell her at least for the first time, what is in your heart. Tell her .. stay FOR ME and not the lame FOR DI.

And Khushi yeah, stand up girl and tell him your thoughts. that there are others besides his sister.

Did i say i loved your update... noo... i loved it.

Thanks for pm

Thank youuu XD
Arnav's world revolved around his Di so when it's time to take a drastic decision, it's all about Di :(
But rest assured, he will come around in meantime :)

Awww you are SO kind! Glad you liked the update XD

Go to top