ArHi FF - Every heart desires: Ch 23 link, Page 1 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Drishti-

My heart aches for both of them .. truly does! Contrary to what most people think about Arnav telling her to stay back for Di, i thought he said purposely, in the beginning. As in, earlier in the chapter, he felt his mom tell him to shower her with love.. but he knew that he had wronged her, he knew she wouldn't stay back for him, so he asks her to stay back for his Di...to make sure she actually does stay back? Does that make sense or am i reading too much into everything? :P Beautiful chapter Rachitaaa! more later :P

P.S. I've told you too many times already, but i'm saying it again.. your mom is TOO cool!! And yess thank youuu Anuuu! And thank you for the dedication :D

Drishti, this is WHY you are my best buddy <3
You understand me without me having to explain myself. Honestly, sometimes I fear you can read my mind :P

You make more sense than anything else in my life at the moment :P

LMAO! Yes, power to mothers & Anu :D
Originally posted by smile1412

Wow... I was wondering how u wd take it ahead... But I'm loving it!!!!!!! At least they confronted each other ... That itself is a step towards progress n reconciliation !!! Keep it up👏

Yayyy, so glad you liked the update!!
Mhmm, confrontation was much needed so I included it :D
Your Wall of Inspiration sounds awesome! You should take a picture of it and post it on this thread so we can get a looksy. How did you exams go? I hope you did amazing!!! Now that they're done you can get to updating!!! YAY UPDATES!!!! 
Originally posted by Richie-Rich

FINALLY! :D
You know that feeling when you feel so elated, that your heart totally inflates for a moment?!
When all you can do is smile, and smile, and smile, AND smile, and know that you will probably be smiling like a fool for the rest of the day?!
YEAH! So that was ME after reading my name up there! :D
THANK YOU for the dedication! <3 :D

Will come back and edit this soon! :)
Can't wait to read the chapter! <3

*EDIT :

So much of angst! :'(
I usually have tears welling up in my eyes at the slightest of things!
I didn't cry this time though! No, not even those misty eyes!
It was almost as if my heart had frozen!
Do you have any idea how painfully my heart constricted when I read that mangalsutra line?
It hurt, dude! :(

The start and the end was done so beautifully! 
And that line about their heartbeats matching for a mere second...Beautiful! <3

And now that I was thinking, I guess I agree with what Drish wrote in the previous comment!
It wasn't that he was still thinking about his Di, (Okay yeah, he was!) , but considering what you wrote about the Ma monologues, he was only trying to hold on to any reason that would make her stay!
It is that way, isn't it? 
I hope it is! :)

Brilliantly written! <3
Hope you get time to update this soon! :D

YAY! I love your long comments. It makes my heart jump with joy, no kidding!

Awww, you are SO sweet. But your name was up there because you deserved to be up there & if I feel something from my heart, I am not afraid to show it <3
After all, you and I are Rich & Rach :D

Oh my my, I hope I didn't make the update TOO emotional :$ I feel bad now!
Khushi's statement about mangalsutra got to me too... Just the fact that she accepted the separation hurts real bad :(

Yayy, you are the second person who picked up on the small scene about their heartbeats meeting for a slight moment. SO GLAD you liked it XD

You and Drishti - love you girls! Love how you both know me so well <3
I promise I will not shatter your hopes ;)

Thank you so so so much for liking the chapter and dropping by to leave such a wonderful comment behind <3
Originally posted by LyssaPie

THAT WAS A MIND BLOWING UPDATE!

I love that Anjali talked to Karan and he told the truth

Poor Arnav thought he's giving her time but ofc she though he's ignoring her

what she said to him now made sense as it was heart breaking

Thank you sooo very much for liking the update!
Glad you liked the convo b/w Karan & Anjali :) It was much needed
Arnav & Khushi are probably right in their own wrong ways - ironic, isn't it?
Originally posted by crazy44

that was AMAZING!
i realLy like karan, thougH arnav hurt hIs sister. hes helping anjali recover!
a friend like karan is somethn anjali needs rite now!
i kinda feel whatever khusi said was absouluTely rite and arnav should realize that too!
brilliantely written! LOVED IT :D

Yayyy! THANK YOUUU for liking the update!!!
Glad you like Karan's personality :) Wish we had more people like him in this world :)

Mhmm, Khushi was definitely right from where she is standing - she is hurt & broken & Arnav needs to realize that!
Can't believe I am so late to comment!! 😲 

heartbreaking!! 😭 

but I can totally understand Khushi decision, he should have knew since the began that Khushi would never want anything bad to happen to Anjali. 

I think that Khushi isn't going to forgive him so easily is because that Arnav doesn't even take a minute to doubt Khushi's character. 😒 
Now can't wait to see how Arnav pacify Khushi  😉

p.s. its really sweet of you to post all of our comments in your room... super nice  of you!! 🤗 
Originally posted by queenyuks

Of course, it was Keh diya, Big B's dialogue from KKKG

Eery girl wants that her husband love her the most. Arnav needs to realise how unfair his treatment of Khushi is. And How self-destructive Anjali and Arnav's relationship is. Instead of focusing on their spouses, they focus on eachother, which wont go down well wither either's spouses. There comes a time when a man must choose between his wife and his family. Its a detrimental moment, and in that moment, Arnav clearly chose his family.
I have seen a million men do that and a million hurt Khushi's are born. I hope Arnav rectifies it

Great update

Yuks

Hey Yuks,

You got it!!! The famous dialogue :)
You are so right with those words: "Every girl wants that her husband loves her the most." It's one of the facts of marriage! That's all a girl really wants anyway right? Love?

Glad you picked up on the fact that the A siblings are heading towards a self-destructive relationship.

So touched to read your comment about marriage, importance of picking the right person at the right time. Recently I was talking to my parents about marriage, a girl's emotions, etc. & there's something I want to share with you that my father told me:

"When a girl leaves everything behind to assimilate herself in a whole new household, the only person she can really turn to is her husband. He's all she has initially and maybe even till the end of time. & it's integral every husband, husband-to-be understands this small but important fact. When it's time for a man to choose between his role as a son/brother and his role as a husband, he must realize that his family has each other and they will love him unconditionally. But that girl, that girl who has left EVERYTHING behind for him, he is all she has. & it's high time everyone realizes that he's not being a joru ka gulaam if he picks his wife over his family." Just thought I'd share this with you :)
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

OMG you made a new thread!?

CONGOO CONGRATSSS! : )

That was a wonderful update, I don't know whether to be upset or happy though. I actually feel sorry for Arnav now and i don't want Khushi to leave him. I want him to understand and love Khushi, give her all the happiness in the world, I want Khushi to be happy!😭 This was such a wonderful and emotional update.

Totally loved it. I'll be waiting for your update, This was simply wonderful🤗

Yellow Jabeen,

No, I should have clarified this when I updated. I just opened a new thread (before finishing the last one) because of the plagiarism issue. So from now on, for every chapter, I will start a new thread because I want to be able to include the No Copy watermark to my chapters.

Glad you understand the agony Arnav is going through, no matter how wrong his past actions have been! 

Next update will be up soon :)
Originally posted by Ashu2005

Great update!

Thank you so very muchh :)